Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego - Jokes Etc (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego (1453299 Views)

akpos funniest joke, and more. / 24/7 Nigeria Jokes Update / Real Funny Nigeria Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
After drinking, Ofego entered his car and drove off. On getting to the major road , he saw Dangote's trailer that had been there for three years, and quietly went and parked behind it. After five hours, he started shouting, "What kind of Go Slow is this sef?"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by ipallyskits(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol, I Can't Stop Laughing (Who Are You) (NJUWO Episode 15) Download It Here > http://www.njuwo.com/2016/07/very-funny-video-who-are-you-njuwo.html
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by ipallyskits(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
watch this funny comedy video now! enjoy creativity and productivity with ipallyskits

http://www.ipallyskits.com/2016/04/ipallyskitswith-jatto-rosemary-ipally.html

watch and enjoy
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ofego who bed-wets went to see a psychiatrist. PSYCHIATRIST: Does a dream usually precede your bed-wetting? Tell me how it happens. OFEGO: A little demon appears to me in my sleep and says, "Oya, let us piss". Then, I wake up to see the bed wet with my urine. PSYCHIATRIST: This is what you must do. If the demon comes tonight and tells you, "Let us piss", just reply him that you have already pissed. Ofego left and returned the following day with tears streaming down his face. PSYCHIATRIST: Why are you weeping? Didn't my therapy work? Ofego: You have worsened my situation oh! PSYCHIATRIST: What? How manage? Ofego: When the demon came, I told him I had already pissed, and he said, "Oya, let us shit!."

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2016
One fateful night, Ofego returned from work, changed
clothes and took an
investigative stroll out. It
was such a pleasant evening to check the
damsels out. His aim,
objective and goal
was to make sure he trip
the most beautiful girl he
finds outside. The first damsel he
sighted outside happened
to be an old classmate of
his in kindergarten. They
had not seen in ages. She
had grown to become a smashing
beauty. Good enough for Ofego.
Introductions. Re-
introductions. Status
exchange. The flows. All
went well. They hit up well. Tension and anticipation
were high. Emotions were
bubbling. The music was
already playing in Ofego's ears.
His damsel
friend was headed
towards a high profile
supermarket to pick a few
items. Okay, let's go. They got there, she picked a few
items. Nothing much. A brother could always affford
to spend on such beauty.
Well the drama began. Ofego
insisted on paying for the items. She refused. Ofego insisted. She refused. The
Assistant Manager playfully
interjected and asked Ofego's
catch to allow Ofego the gentleman pay up. After much modesty effort and
show, she agreed.
Brothers and sisters in
the Lord, Ofego put
his hand into his pockets frantically. One after the
other. No wallet. No Naira.
No dollar. No coins. The
Assistant Manager and Ofego's
catch were waiting
patiently while discussing how
gentlemanly some guys
could be in taking girls out. Ofego searched and searched, nothing. Sweating profusely, he then remembered that he had no money on him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
After the christening of his baby brother in church, Ofego sobbed all the way home in the back seat of the car. His father asked him three times what was wrong. Finally Ofego replied, "The Pastor said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, and I want to stay with you guys."

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by dongentle2: 12:25am On Jul 08, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQAYXWJ9HMU
Best way to save the planet from mouth odour
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by papinx(m): 12:59am On Jul 08, 2016
grin cheesy smiley grin

Njuwo no go kee person..

For example... Lol
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Very Funny Video: Accept Me Back (NJUWO Episode 17) Download It Here http://www.njuwo.com/2016/07/very-funny-video-accept-me-back-njuwo.html
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
A sunday school teacher asked her children, "And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?" Ofego replied, "Because people are sleeping."

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 7:31am On Jul 09, 2016
A Letter From A Female Fan To Me. Dear Mr Ofego, you have heard about people who have been abducted and had their kidneys removed by black-market organ thieves. Well, this kind of cruel theft is happening with other body parts as well. My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. I went to sleep and woke up with someone else's thighs. Honestly, it was just that quick. The replacements had the texture of cooked oat meal. Whose thighs were these and what happened to mine? I spent the entire summer looking for my thighs. Finally hurt and angry, I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans. Then the thieves struck again. My bottom was next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my new rear end to the thighs they had stuck me with earlier. But my new bottom was attached at least three inches lower than my original. I realised I'd have to give up my jeans in favour of long skirts. Two years ago I realised my arms had been switched. One morning I was fixing my hair and was horrified to see the flesh of my upper arms swing to and fro with the motion of the hair brush. This was really getting scary. My body was being replaced one section at a time. What could they do to me next? When my poor neck suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a turkey neck, I decided to tell my story. Ofego help me tell the women of the world to wake up and smell the coffee! Those plastic surgeons are using REAL replacement body parts stolen from you and me. The next time someone you know has something lifted, look again. Was it lifted from you? This is not a hoax. This is happening to women everywhere every night. Warn your female friends. From a concerned fan, Madam Adesola.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by rahman3853(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
njuwo:
Ofego who bed-wets went to see a psychiatrist. PSYCHIATRIST: Does a dream usually precede your bed-wetting? Tell me how it happens. OFEGO: A little demon appears to me in my sleep and says, "Oya, let us piss". Then, I wake up to see the bed wet with my urine. PSYCHIATRIST: This is what you must do. If the demon comes tonight and tells you, "Let us piss", just reply him that you have already pissed. Ofego left and returned the following day with tears streaming down his face. PSYCHIATRIST: Why are you weeping? Didn't my therapy work? Ofego: You have worsened my situation oh! PSYCHIATRIST: What? How manage? Ofego: When the demon came, I told him I had already pissed, and he said, "Oya, let us shit!."
worsen indeed.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by rahman3853(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
njuwo:
Ofego saw a notice board in the middle of a river, he tried to read it, but couldn't, so he swam to the board in the middle of the river and read "DANGER! CROCODILES INSIDE, PLEASE DON'T SWIM"
hilarious...rhis is what we call gobe nla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by yungmill(m): 1:58am On Jul 10, 2016
You are hilarious

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
A girl walked into an expensive boutique in Port Harcourt. She browses around, spots a beautiful diamond bracelet and walked over to inspect it. As she bends over to look more closely she inadvertently farts. Very embarrassed, she looked around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and prayed that a sales person doesn't pop up right now. As she turns around, her worst nightmare materialises in the form of a salesman standing right behind her. Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the girl with, "Good day, Madam. How may we help you today?" Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have been there at the time of her little 'accident', she asked, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely bracelet?" He answered, "Madam, if you farted just looking at it, you are going to shit on your body when I tell you the price."

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by ribbon: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2016
ONLY JOKE? WHAT OF QUOTES?

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. Lucille Ball

-Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. Mark Twain

-There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. Sophia Loren.

http://www.philojokes..com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2016
A. If you understand, say , "understand" . If you don't understand, say, "don't understand". But if you understand and say "don't understand". How do I understand that you understand?
B. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
C. A sailor went to sea to see, what he could see. And all he could see was sea, sea, sea.
D. If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
E. Once a fellow met a fellow In a field of beans. Said a fellow to a fellow, "If a fellow asks a fellow, can a fellow tell a fellow what a fellow means?" F. Mr Inside went over to see Mr Outside. Mr Inside stood outside and called to Mr Outside inside. Mr Outside answered Mr Inside from inside and told Mr Inside to come inside. Mr Inside said , "NO", and told Mr Outside to come outside. Mr Outside and Mr Inside argued from inside and outside about going outside or coming inside. Finally, Mr Outside coaxed Mr Inside to come inside, then both Mr Outside and Mr Inside went outside to the riverside.
H. SHE SELLS SEA SHELLS ON THE SEA SHORE , BUT THE SEA SHELLS THAT SHE SELLS ON THE SEA SHORE ARE NOT THE REAL SEA SHELLS. I. If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors?
J. We surely shall see the sun shine shortly. Whether the weather be fine, or whether the weather be not, whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot, we will weather the weather whatever the weather, whether we like it or not. K. I thought a thought.But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much like I thought.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ofego and his friend were riding through a desert when they found a magic lamp. Ofego rubs the lamp, and a genie comes out to grant him three wishes. However, the genie warned him, whatever you wish for, your friend here gets double. So, Ofego first wishes for a million naira. The genie grants it, and his friend also got 2 million naira. Then, Ofego wished for the sexiest woman on the planet to spend his time with. Wish granted, and his friend got two of such women. And finally, his third wish, Ofego said, "I wish to be beaten half to death."

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Years ago, an Ijaw King was given
some Basic English conversation training
before he visits
Washington and meets
president Bill Clinton,
The instructor told the Ijaw King, when you shake hand with President
Clinton, please say, "How ar
e you?'.
Then Mr Clinton should
say, "I am fine, and you?" "Now, you should say 'me too'. Afterwards we,
translators, will do the
work for you. "It looks quite simple, but
the truth is,
When the Ijaw king met Clinton, he mistakenly said, "Who are you?" (Instead of "How are you?".) Mr Clinton was a bit
shocked but still managed
to react:
"Well, I'm Hillary's
husband, "
Then the Ijaw king replied, "Me too."

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Talentteam100(f): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nice Jokes you Got.

-TC
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Video Of A Nigerian Graduate Who Doesn't Know The Past Tense Of Think
Not every graduate remembers what they thought them in school, this is certainly one of them.

Download It Here http://www.njuwo.com/2016/07/very-funny-video-thunk-njuwo-episode-19.html

Or

Watch It On Youtube Below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=NG&itct=CDMQpDAiEwiOsYOR5vLNAhVsCH8KHXTcAGIyCWM0LWZlZWQtdVoYVUNkWmNiUFRhcDI4RGFZUXZJSTdrR0xB&v=kXlGAPmpOic&client=mv-google

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Talentteam100:
Nice Jokes you Got.
-TC
Thanks for dropping by Mrs

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by valiantheartprod(f): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Armed robber: your money or your life?
Bryan: I don't have money and I have given my life to Christ.
Armed robber: you are mad so what can I take from you ?
Bryan: you can take away my sins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by examred(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
njuwo:
I wanted to use my ATM
card but the machine kept on rejecting the card. A frustrated
me called my bank help line.
Me: (angrily) So what's
wrong with my ATM card.
Call girl : Sir, I have checked your
account, everything
is alright here and You should be
able to use your
card, are you sure your card is
not damaged or broken?
Me: Are you insane? What are
you insinuating? No
one takes good care of their ATM
card like I do.
Call girl: Okay Sir, are you also
sure the surface isn't
wet or stained with dirt?
Me: You dey mad? ATM card
wey I dey pet like egg. As a matter of fact, I even laminated it last week when I laminated my Identity card.
I like it. grin
njuwo:
I wanted to use my ATM
card but the machine kept on rejecting the card. A frustrated
me called my bank help line.
Me: (angrily) So what's
wrong with my ATM card.
Call girl : Sir, I have checked your
account, everything
is alright here and You should be
able to use your
card, are you sure your card is
not damaged or broken?
Me: Are you insane? What are
you insinuating? No
one takes good care of their ATM
card like I do.
Call girl: Okay Sir, are you also
sure the surface isn't
wet or stained with dirt?
Me: You dey mad? ATM card
wey I dey pet like egg. As a matter of fact, I even laminated it last week when I laminated my Identity card.
I like it.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by therealrajgupta: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Anyone here know if this video is serious or a joke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZHeZ6WwAY

I'm not sure what to make of it.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (145) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.