Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

You Have A Word To Share? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have A Word To Share? (1337 Views)

One Word To Describe Lucifer / One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim / Sunday School Lessons: What Do You Gain To Share With Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2013
As always, I enjoy listening to Bill Winston, Joyce Meyer, T.D Jakes, Pat Francis amongst others.

I know we have terrific Ministers all over. This thread is a platform to share lessons, learnt and messages received. A medium to renew our mind, daily.. You could share a scripture reference or christian quotes from you or any Minister of the Word.

Yesterday, during Joyce Meyer's session, I was able to get these: hope you enjoy reading..

"What would happen in the world if everyone who claims to be a Christian would actually go out and act like one?

It is time for Church to wake up and realise that we are Christ's personal representatives and through our lives God is pleading to people to give their lives to Him. 2 Corin 5:20.

We must let our life be a Witness for Him.

Whose business have you been minding except your own? "

Etc

Please, share on. God bless x

2 Likes

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
"God knows each and everyone one of us. Even before we were born, He knows what's running in our thoughts because He formed us. Friends, when we understand our identity in Him, it means that what we thought was impossible yesterday are now possible. The level of greatness that we thought we could not achieve, with God, we can get there.. and we will.

If we pursue God, if we seek Him and find our identity in Him, we will be able to tap not only our Human Power but also our God Power giving us Double Power to do the things we thought was impossible. #‎SeekGod" -Pat Francis
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2013
Life is fragile...handle with prayer. -Rev Run
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by God2man(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2013
I read this from Mike murdock book" The Law of recognition"

"The Anointing You Respect is the Anointing That Moves Toward You.

God bless you.
God2man.

1 Like

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Chubhie: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2013
OlowoTee: "God knows each and everyone one of us. Even before we were born, He knows what's running in our thoughts because He formed us. Friends, when we understand our identity in Him, it means that what we thought was impossible yesterday are now possible. The level of greatness that we thought we could not achieve, with God, we can get there.. and we will.

If we pursue God, if we seek Him and find our identity in Him, we will be able to tap not only our Human Power but also our God Power giving us Double Power to do the things we thought was impossible. #‎SeekGod" -Pat Francis
i can relate with this. Once the spiritman is in aligment with source/maker/God, magic happens in the physical. Stay onside, stay in the light of God.
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2013
Chubhie: i can relate with this. Once the spiritman is in aligment with source/maker/God, magic happens in the physical. Stay onside, stay in the light of God.

True.
When there is NO alignment with the True Source (GOD), there's always going to be problem -physical, spiritual, etc. Reconciliation is through Jesus Christ..He rebuilds bridges, setting alignment, right. #Cheers.

1 Like

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Chubhie: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2013
OlowoTee:

True.
When there is NO alignment with the True Source (GOD), there's always going to be problem -physical, spiritual, etc. Reconciliation is through Jesus Christ..He rebuilds bridges, setting alignment, right. #Cheers.
It took a long time for me to understand this simple concept.

1 Like

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
The instruction you follow determines the future you create. When you ask God for a future, He gives you an instruction. When you ask Him for promotion, He gives you an instruction -Mike Murdock
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 05, 2013
"Don't let negative pictures play on the movie screen of your mind. You own the remote control. All you have to do is change the channel" -@ChristBook
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Let us allow God to use us for His glory. Whether we are businessmen, professionals, preachers, teachers, or whatever profession you have, in whatever you do... Let us have the pleasure of serving God and fulfilling His purpose through our lives.

We all have our God-given talents, skills and abilities. We are all given the opportunity to use these gifts for our pleasure and for fulfilling His purpose. #‎Service #‎God -Pat Francis

Be A Great Influence For Christ..

1 Like

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2013
"But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret..."(Matthew 6:6)

Contemporary men and women of God such as Martin Luther, John Wesley, Smith Wigglesworth, D.L Moody, Watchman Nee, T.L and Daisy Osborn as well as Bill and Ruth Graham maintained secret prayer lives that saw them through various ministerial, domestic and social challenges. As a young person, you are supposed to have and enjoy a secret life. Your prayer life is your secret life, a time of communing with the Lord. God wants you to set apart time to fellowship with Him daily.
It is in the realm of prayer that the needed spiritual and secular guidance are received. You can never amount to anything spiritually except you enjoy the secrecy of being alone with the Lord. You can receive power to defeat the devil and his cohorts and overcome hindrances through prayer. Our days are always crowded with myriads of activities and the only way to ensure that we do not allow our secret life to suffer, is by giving our prayer life a priority daily. Do not trifle with it.

Challenge: Early in the morning, Jesus went to a solitary place to pray.

Prayer: Lord, help me to pray always.

Further Reading: Jeremiah 33:1-3

-Higher Everyday Literature.

1 Like

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 09, 2013
Your seed gives you control over your future. Sow good seed. Prayer is a seed.. And, when you sow a prayer, you reap an idea and spiritual power. -Sam Adeyemi

Happy, Blessed Week Ahead.. cool
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Chubhie: 6:53am On Sep 09, 2013
OlowoTee: Let us allow God to use us for His glory. Whether we are businessmen, professionals, preachers, teachers, or whatever profession you have, in whatever you do... Let us have the pleasure of serving God and fulfilling His purpose through our lives.

We all have our God-given talents, skills and abilities. We are all given the opportunity to use these gifts for our pleasure and for fulfilling His purpose. #‎Service #‎God -Pat Francis

Be A Great Influence For Christ..
love this.
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by dagr8(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2013
Olowotee..God bless so much for this thread...I was wondering what took me this long before I could open to look...but all the same thank God I did grin.

I will be glad to be part of this...

1 Like

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by dagr8(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2013
If you are Word-less, regardless of your worth in dollars, you are worthless

1 Like

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
dagr8: Olowotee..God bless so much for this thread...I was wondering what took me this long before I could open to look...but all the same thank God I did grin.

I will be glad to be part of this...

Welcome, dear brother.. I look forward to reading from you, too. smiley
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by PastorOluT(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nice one @ op, I wonder why this has not gotten to the frontpage?

I got this this morning, though we all are familiar with it God gave me as a personal word;

By and by when the morning comes, when the saints are gathered up above, we shall tell the story how we overcome, we shall understand it better by and by!

Whatever is born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world - our faith.
1John 5:4

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 12, 2013
"When I first got saved, I would give God deadlines. I would cry out: "God, I need you to do this by November"-- "God, you HAVE to do this by July." Although I totally didn't know any better, how foolish is it for me, the servant, to give God-- the Master, Lord & King a deadline to WHEN He needs to do something for me because of my impatience? Did God "do what I said?" Heck no. Instead, some of the things I asked for (A full time job at a particular company), didn't happen but what DID happen was development. I grew in love because of the unlovely people around me. I grew in trusting God because I had no choice. I grew in faith because I learned that my life is based on God's timing, not my emotions. I grew in hope because I stopped looking at this world for fulfillment & success. I grew in joy because I stopped depending on my feelings to be happy & I became content in each season. I grew in patience because I learned that there's a time under the sun for seasons in my life & if it wasn't my season, it didn't matter. Do you see what happen here? God could have OPENED that door for me to get some silly, temporary job that had zero to do with my purpose but instead, He allowed me to DEVELOP in FRUIT. So, what are you demanding from God in order to be happy? Let's be much more concerned about His will for our lives than meaningless, temporary pleasures on this earth." -Heather Lindsey (FB)

1 Like

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by dagr8(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2013
OlowoTee: "When I first got saved, I would give God deadlines. I would cry out: "God, I need you to do this by November"-- "God, you HAVE to do this by July." Although I totally didn't know any better, how foolish is it for me, the servant, to give God-- the Master, Lord & King a deadline to WHEN He needs to do something for me because of my impatience? Did God "do what I said?" Heck no. Instead, some of the things I asked for (A full time job at a particular company), didn't happen but what DID happen was development. I grew in love because of the unlovely people around me. I grew in trusting God because I had no choice. I grew in faith because I learned that my life is based on God's timing, not my emotions. I grew in hope because I stopped looking at this world for fulfillment & success. I grew in joy because I stopped depending on my feelings to be happy & I became content in each season. I grew in patience because I learned that there's a time under the sun for seasons in my life & if it wasn't my season, it didn't matter. Do you see what happen here? God could have OPENED that door for me to get some silly, temporary job that had zero to do with my purpose but instead, He allowed me to DEVELOP in FRUIT. So, what are you demanding from God in order to be happy? Let's be much more concerned about His will for our lives than meaningless, temporary pleasures on this earth." -Heather Lindsey (FB)
thank you for this ..

1 Like

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 12, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1435265/christian-guy-marry-muslim-girl
Pls I need more replies on this topic
#Tnx
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by PastorOluT(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2013
If Christ Himself was standing right before you in His glory, with tears filled eyes and stretches out His nail printed hands. Is there anyway you could say no to this man, would you tell Him you are not ready to give Him your life?

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

1 Like

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2013
"There is NOTHING that works when you separate God from it" -Joyce Meyer

It would amaze you to know that God is willing to be a part of your life plan. Yes, He doesn't want to be in the back seat anymore.. #giveHimAChance. Invite Him on.. smiley
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Luke 6:38.

Jesus taught His disciples how to start the cycle of blessings and harvest in their lives. Simply, ‘Give’. Giving creates a cycle of sowing and reaping with unending ripple effects. What you give becomes a seed for harvest; a taste of generosity; and a hope for continuous supply. -Pat Francis (FB)
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2013
"Don't cancel with your mouth what you have built up with your faith" -Pst Kumuyi.

ThinkPositive! SayPositiveThings! DoPositiveThings...SharePositiveThings. smiley For as a man thinks, so is he..

Happy Friday!
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ignoring God's Word

"But Samuel replied: 'Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the LORD? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams.'" (1 Samuel 15:22)

"If you love Me, you will keep My commandments." (John 14:15)

To ignore God's Word is to put your spiritual life in jeopardy. It won't matter how many verses of the Bible you know by heart, how many powerful experiences you had at the altar, or how intensely you can sing Gospel choruses... you will not find God's rest without obedience to His Word! -FB

1 Like

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Chubhie: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2013
Lack of love is an illusion, be aware of all the Love that already surrounds you.1 John 4:7~13 comes to mind.

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Victosin09(f): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2013
OlowoTee: "When I first got saved, I would give God deadlines. I would cry out: "God, I need you to do this by November"-- "God, you HAVE to do this by July." Although I totally didn't know any better, how foolish is it for me, the servant, to give God-- the Master, Lord & King a deadline to WHEN He needs to do something for me because of my impatience? Did God "do what I said?" Heck no. Instead, some of the things I asked for (A full time job at a particular company), didn't happen but what DID happen was development. I grew in love because of the unlovely people around me. I grew in trusting God because I had no choice. I grew in faith because I learned that my life is based on God's timing, not my emotions. I grew in hope because I stopped looking at this world for fulfillment & success. I grew in joy because I stopped depending on my feelings to be happy & I became content in each season. I grew in patience because I learned that there's a time under the sun for seasons in my life & if it wasn't my season, it didn't matter. Do you see what happen here? God could have OPENED that door for me to get some silly, temporary job that had zero to do with my purpose but instead, He allowed me to DEVELOP in FRUIT. So, what are you demanding from God in order to be happy? Let's be much more concerned about His will for our lives than meaningless, temporary pleasures on this earth." -Heather Lindsey (FB)
Exactly what i needed. God bless you dear.

1 Like

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by PastorOluT(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2013
Death every where, hmm!
Let everyone of us be prepared for its a price we all must pay sooner or later. Only a fool will not prepare for the inevitable, accept Jesus as your Lord and savior today and stand strong in the faith!
JESUS IS THE ANSWER FOR THE WORLD TODAY, ABOVE HIM THERE IS NO ANSWER, JESUS IS THE WAY
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
All things are possible when you activate who you are in CHRIST. #PatFrancis
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Chubhie: 5:22am On Oct 10, 2013
One of the sweetest joy I have discovered is the joy that comes when God reveals himself to a man. I'm sold out to my maker through christ. My advice to those who desires such experience is to worship your maker in spirit and truth. There are no shortcuts.

2 Likes

Re: You Have A Word To Share? by PastorOluT(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2013
I shared this yesterday and as well share it here today.

This is the reason I dont complain despite all I am going through;

I read an account of someone that was taken to Heaven and Hell. One of the accounts of the journey to Hell was, he saw a man in Hell being punished and his scream seem to be louder than the others. He was going with Jesus and the man was pleading to return to the earth just for 1 minute. So Jesus turned and ask him why he wants to go back to the earth just for one minute. He said he would give anything just to return to the earth just for one minute to repent and die so he won't come to this place, he said he dont even care if he is the most wretched, miserable or poorest person on earth.

So this got me thinking daily and guide my thoughts no matter what I am going through never to complain, for I know that the suffering of this present world is not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall later be revealed in me Romans 8:18
Re: You Have A Word To Share? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2013
One day a Man in his 30s got fed up and decided to quit...."I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality, Infact I want to quit my life"... He said.....Then He went to the woods to have one last
talk with God. "God! Can you give me just one good reason not to quit?" He said. But God's answers surprised him..."Look around", God said. "Do you see the fern and the bamboo?" "Yes",The Man replied. Then God continued..."When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds @the same time, I took very good care of them. I gave them light. I gave them water. The fern quickly grew from the earth. Its brilliant green covered the floor. Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo. In the second year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful. And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo. In the third year, there was still nothing from the bamboo seed. But I would not quit! In the fourth year, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. But I would not quit! Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth. Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant. But just 6 months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall.

It had spent the five years growing roots but 6months to Shoot to the Sky! Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed not just to SURVIVE but to be SIGNIFICANT amidst its peers. I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle
because I love them too well!" God said to him..."Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots.""I did not quit on the bamboo. I will never quit on you.
Don't compare yourself to others." "The bamboo had a different
purpose than the fern. Yet, they both make the forest beautiful." Your time will come and You will rise high! "

Dear Friends, He will never give up on Us because We are close to His Heart. Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness and Bad days give you experiences. Both are essential to life! A happy and meaningful life requires our continuous input and creativity. It does not happen by chance. It happens because of
our choices and actions. And each day we are given new opportunities to choose and act and, in doing so, we create ur own unique journey...Keep going...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Holy Spirit A Person? / Husband Insist She Must Be Submissive / Why Did God Create Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.