Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Can Someone Do This? And Is It Scriptural? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Do This? And Is It Scriptural? (481 Views)

Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here / Is It Scriptural To Pray Against Our Enemies? / Courtship Is Not Scriptural;its A Sin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Do This? And Is It Scriptural? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hi Guys,

I am wondering if this can be done. I am currently watching a movie titled Adore 2013 (same as Perfect Mothers 2013)... There are two good friends with a son each. The sons started having feelings for the other mother (One's dad dead and the other nor always in the city... going through divorce).

Its like... Is it biblical for me to fall in love and in turn marry my mother's friend? Thinking we are not close relatives?

Reasonable answers please... I am not saying I want to do it neither am I doing it... Just curious...
Re: Can Someone Do This? And Is It Scriptural? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why would you just wake up on a bright, awesome day and develope romantic feelings for your guy's old, worn out mom?
When there are thousand and one young rock stars all around the world huh?
Re: Can Someone Do This? And Is It Scriptural? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Why would you just wake up on a bright, awesome day and develope romantic feelings for your guy's old, worn out mom?
When there are thousand and one young rock stars all around the world huh?

Yeah you can say that and some will prove it to you that the older the wine the tastier it gets. So is it scriptural?
Re: Can Someone Do This? And Is It Scriptural? by ashile(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nothing scriptural.
Can see where in d scriptures age becomes a concern,

Also guys are not related just family friends buh if there's understanding btw u two n u luv eachoda no problem.

Also consider d feeling of your friend.

In all follow your mind
Re: Can Someone Do This? And Is It Scriptural? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
ashile: Nothing scriptural.
Can see where in d scriptures age becomes a concern,

Also guys are not related just family friends buh if there's understanding btw u two n u luv eachoda no problem.

Also consider d feeling of your friend.

In all follow your mind

You mean can't see?

If you can see, can you please quote?

(1) (Reply)

Is Betting A Sin? / 2 Christian Living And Sleeping Together But Not Married / Do You Believe In Demons And Ghosts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.