Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

VIDEO: COZA SEX Scandal Ese Walter Rapping At Glo X-factor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: COZA SEX Scandal Ese Walter Rapping At Glo X-factor (1411 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: COZA SEX Scandal Ese Walter Rapping At Glo X-factor by Stegomiah: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
After the much talked about sex scandal of COZA pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, More Information about the Ese Walter is being revealed and it shows that she wanted to be a rapper.

Walter had auditioned at the Glo X-factor regionals in Abuja and rapped the Eminem song ''I Am'' but her perfomance was'nt good according to the judges.

The competition which has veteran songstress, Onyeka Onwenu and rapper, M.I Abaga as judges, saw Walter performing rapper, Eminem's 'Way I am'.

Though she got two no's from the judges after putting up a below par performance, Walter got thumbs up from M.I who urged her to do even more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLLdKYJexiw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFLLdKYJexiw
Re: VIDEO: COZA SEX Scandal Ese Walter Rapping At Glo X-factor by Oyinprince(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
e be like say her music career no boom, but she stil dey try to get fame by force

(1) (Reply)

"There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Not Real" -Not Pope Francis / Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem / 7 Years Old Girl Reveals About Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.