Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing (3807 Views)

Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! / How Seed Sowing Is Tearing Marriages Apart In Christ Embassy / Seed Sowing And The Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing by PastorKun(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2013
Gombs: ^^^
John 16v2
New Living Translation

For you will be expelled from the synagogues, and the
time is coming when those who kill you will think they
are doing a holy service for God.

You haven't been silent, you spewed hate, indignation, curse and verbal excreta, you spilled all else but love. (Read my signature for further elaboration).
all the while in this thread and others, its either a grp says something is right and not wrong, and the other group saying the other group's views are wrong. But the whole essence is to edify ourselves from the scriptures. But you n some others ALWAYS seem to not only wanna say the other groups view is wrong, but you go further calling them names eg thieves, fools, con men etc (I could quote you if you wish). Question, would Jesus correct other's view via insults? Silence is golden, for it is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool........than to open your mouth....and
remove all doubt. Most folks on religiious section are quiet, watching some of you folks run your mouth (or keypads) ever noticed Frosbel? Tho we dnt agree much he NEVER use accusative or foul or hate language. I could call others too who we don't agree much abt stuffz in d bible. Why then are you and some other 'christians' different!? Treating fellow Christians as Jesus who you believe in wouldn't?

You think you are doing service for God, but this is my conclusion of the matter:

If sowing seeds, tithing, etc are wrong and I still indulge in them, I stand to loose nothing in this life or the one to come, but if it's right by God and I indulge in them, I stand to gain everything in this life and that to come. Then imagine if they're actually right (which of course they are) and I don't indulge in them, and worse still I indoctrinated it in the minds of babes in Christ(those who aren't firm in the faith), imagine that wrong doctrine laying a stronghold in their generations to come, and imagine God's wrath for such.

Be guided sir,
Warm regards,
Gombs

Yawns! it very clear to discerning christians that tithes and seed sowing the way it is preached today in churches is derived by twisting scripture which as you know is a very big sin. It's not a matter of 'if'. evidently you are not sure of what scriptures says, i am and i know beyond any iota of doubt that churches that twist scripture to make money are engaged in spiritual fraud and there is nothing wrong in calling a spade a spade. It's fraud plain and simple. Otherwise show me from scriptures were tithes was defined as a percentage of our monthly income or were christians were commanded to tithe in scripture. If you can't do this then you would have to agree that the proponents of these false doctrines had to twist scripture to arrive at it.
Re: Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing by Gombs(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Yawns! it very clear to discerning christians that tithes and seed sowing the way it is preached today in churches is derived by twisting scripture which as you know is a very big sin. It's not a matter of 'if'. evidently you are not sure of what scriptures says, i am and i know beyond any iota of doubt that churches that twist scripture to make money are engaged in spiritual fraud and there is nothing wrong in calling a spade a spade. It's fraud plain and simple. Otherwise show me from scriptures were tithes was defined as a percentage of our monthly income or were christians were commanded to tithe in scripture. If you can't do this then you would have to agree that the proponents of these false doctrines had to twist scripture to arrive at it.

Here we go again!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing by PastorKun(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
Gombs:

Here we go again!! grin grin grin

Why don't you accept my challenge and show me from scripture what I requested if your position is really based on truth and not twisted man made doctrines instead of just laughing like a hyena.
Re: Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing by PastorKun(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
@gombs
Of cause we both know your position cannot be supported with scripture except it is twisted yet you want me and other believers to accept your twisted man made, greed influenced, self serving and fraudulent doctrine as God's requirement just becos some shallow+conceited men who label themselves as MOG support and benefit from this doctrine and not because it is scripturally sound neither does it conform with the gospel of grace of our lord Jesus christ.

2 Likes

Re: Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing by Gombs(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
^^
grin grin

Pastor Kunle...you shd consider comedy as an occupation

If you need scriptures I have a better idea/answer you should adopt

Joagbaje:
Can we all just leave tithing matter alone? Going over same circle every year is not wisdom. Let everyone work by his conviction and persuasion .

Romans 14:5
.... Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
by Joagbaje(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11

Source: www.nairaland.com/1253965/implication-tithing

Cheers,
Gombs
Re: Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing by PastorKun(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
^^^
Unfortunately for you and Joagbaje, some of us would never keep quiet on this tithing matter because to many of our brethen have been mis led to believe it is what God requires of them, are being ripped off on a consistent basis and several of them are falling for this tithe scam whilst living in penury. As long as false preachers continue to promote the scam, we would continue to reveal the truth to people.
Re: Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pastor Kun: Silence is the best answer for a fool.
Lol,of cos the best you could come up with is an unscriptural statement.But as for me i can't help but speak of what i have seen and heard.

For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict.lk 21:15
Re: Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing by PastorKun(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bidam: Lol,of cos the best you could come up with is an unscriptural statement.But as for me i can't help but speak of what i have seen and heard.

For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict.lk 21:15

Unfortunately for you, your tithe and seed sowing scam is very easy to contradict tongue
Re: Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Unfortunately for you, your tithe and seed sowing scam is very easy to contradict tongue
Says the religious and pious pastor kun,who doesn't even know the reason why Christ came. cheesy
Re: Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing by PastorKun(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bidam: Says the religious and pious pastor kun,who doesn't even know the reason why Christ came. cheesy

So your own christ came to collect tithes and seeds abi? angry Ole barawo buruku

1 Like

Re: Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pastor Kun:

So your own christ came to collect tithes and seeds abi? angry Ole barawo buruku
Stop being a clown.Tell me in your own words why Jesus came.
Re: Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing by PastorKun(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bidam: Stop being a clown.Tell me in your own words why Jesus came.

If you want to learn, go and read my presentation on the grace convention thread. I am sure you would learn a lot and probably get liberated from the tithe yoke by the time you are through with the thread.

1 Like

Re: Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing by Gombs(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Can we all just leave tithing matter alone? Going over same circle every year is not wisdom.
Let everyone work by his conviction and persuasion .Romans 14:5.... Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Pastor Kun:

If you want to learn, go and read my presentation on the grace convention thread. I am sure you would learn a lot and probably get liberated from the tithe yoke by the time you are through with the thread.

grin grin

Pastor Kunle...you shd consider comedy as an occupation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Gods So Powerless Nowadays? / KAG: Atheism & The Dialectics Of Spirituality / The Real Prophet Or Man Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.