Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians (31667 Views)

List Of Some Powerful Politicians Who "Defied" APC And Went Into Oblivion / Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by theplanmaker: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
naija_swag:

Is fluency in english intelligence and brilliance. The best programmers in world now are Chinese and Russians. Able to hack into any computer system in the world - white house,nsa, cia, fbi- name them. Faster than standard computing speed by millions of times in their programs. They don't know a damned single english. They speak chinese and russian. Does that mean that they are not educated?

Nigerians can be useless. Placing premium on inconsequential matters.

with all due respect sir, you are very dull. those Chinese programmers are very good with their language, and they work with it, because they were thought with it. Dame was thought in an English speaking school, if she cannot speak fluent English, then she is in your category "bubble brain"

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by konn: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Donalð Genes: so what concerns me with this topic?

MUST YOU COMMENT?

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by eelvismd(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
opeeedo: [img]http://www..com/talk/photo.jpg?action=dlattach&topic=169034.0&attach=63993&image.jpg[/img]

SENATOR (MRS) DAISY DANJUMA:
She is the wife of Theophilus Yusuf Danjuma, a retired General who, by virtue of his philanthropic gestures has received various awards and titles across the country; a man who is now seen by many as a political benefactor and advisor to the political elites, especially those of northern extraction. Senator (Mrs) Daisy, a former senator from Plateau State, is a graduate of Law from Ahmadu Bello University.

In 2003, she was elected Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria where she has served on various committees, most notably, as Chairman of the ECOWAS Parliament’s Women and Children Committee and Chairman, Senate Committee on Women Affairs and Youth Development.

Click HERE for more gists

@bolded: She is a former senator from Edo State
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by theripper3: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
They are just mere domestic appendages. They should all go back to the kitchen.

But patience Bsc in biology and psychology dey suspicious o.
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by damibravo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
naija_swag:

Is fluency in english intelligence and brilliance. The best programmers in world now are Chinese and Russians. Able to hack into any computer system in the world - white house,nsa, cia, fbi- name them. Faster than standard computing speed by millions of times in their programs. They don't know a damned single english. They speak chinese and russian. Does that mean that they are not educated?

so when did our official language turned to pidgin or bad English?
those people u mentioned are fluent in there official language

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
HAJIYA INNA MARYAM CIROMA:
Former minister of Women Affairs and current Acting Managing Director, National Inland Waterways Authority, Hajiya Inna Maryam Ciroma, is the wife of former minister of finance, Alhaji Adamu Ciroma.
these two also happen to be the parents of the legendary
CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE. Who hasn't passed WAEC since I was born smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by tyson99(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
Madam patience is a crabuate grin
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
damibravo:

so when did our official language turned to pidgin or bad English?
those people u mentioned are fluent in there official language
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by tyson99(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
lorretta u: thes two also happen to be the parents of the legendary
CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE. Who hasn't passed WAEC since I was born smiley smiley
Walai u dey craze ooo,dat name dey always dey on WAEC tru tru grin

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by charleff512(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
Good write up!
But just want to correct you on senator Daisy Danjuma.She is from Edo state and represented Edo south not Plateau.
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dr Walter: Patience Bsc Biology and Psycholgy...hahahahahah dis is an insult to nigerian educational system...dat woman wey dey talk lyk pesin wey take codienegrin

naija_swag:

lol@ the hilarious insult and the awesome rebuttal.
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by unmask: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
The Chinese and Russians that you quoted, writes their computer programmes in Chinese and Russia, do you write yours in Igbo, Yoruba etc? Is not English?. The official language of communication in Russia or China is their languages.
Nigeria official language of study, business, and communication is English and from nursery to University that is what Nigerians are thought. Its a mark of stupidity for a Nigerian with a university degree not to be able to stand up and speak and clean English. Mrs Jonathan and others like her never wrote their university degrees exams in Ijaw or Efik, but rather English.
So when pinheads like you try to excuse people like Mrs Jonathan for her assault on English by comparing issues with people thought with other international language, it put you the defender in the boat as Mrs Jonathan.
not forgetting she studied biology and psychology.....thats a lot of words
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by unmask: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
stillwater: All of them are a disgrace to Nigerian women. Nothing to be celebrated here. You would never hear any of them speak out against injustice to women. There have been rampant news on baby factories, child marriage, child labor and abuse, incidences of rape, child trafficking, prostitution, domestic violence etc. Nigerian women are currently languishing in Libyan prisons at the detriment of satanic he goats, Owerri female inmates are currently at the mercy of the demonic randiness of Nigerian male perverts. Let's not even go to Italy. I am ashamed to be a Nigerian woman. They should all get lost and burn to ashes.
Neither did I see you carrying a placard

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by unmask: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
naija_swag:

we might have excused the fluency if she could actually lay claim to being brilliant or intelligent.....thats her problem sha, I need the the mobile numbers of those she sorted, the entreprenueral spirit in me has been aroused

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by Nicepoker(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dr Walter: Patience Bsc Biology and Psycholgy...hahahahahah dis is an insult to nigerian educational system...dat woman wey dey talk lyk pesin wey take codienegrin
ur mum wil still obey her
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by romanempire: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
please pray for David Mark.....seriously seek....swollen belly and also on oxygen....pray for senate president
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by Ikem2(f): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by mgbeketoto: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
Where is "CHEKWUBE" - JENNIFER "JEMILA" ATIKU? grin

[img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5000807624935500&pid=1.7[/img]

http://www.onlinenigeria.com/finance/?blurb=621

[img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4873083858127580&pid=1.7[/img]

Titi ABUBAKAR ATIKU nko? kiss

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=4580

[size=20pt]My battle to marry Atiku — Titi Abubakar[/size]

Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by mgbeketoto: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
[size=20pt]AND THE WINNERZZZZZZZ ARE!!!!![/size]

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

R.I.P. . . Up BENDEL(EDO DELTA). . . .THE MOST DETRIBALIZED STATE IN NIGERIA!!!!

[img]http://imagenes.publico.es/resources/archivos/2009/9/21/125354574542520090921-2527798dn.jpg[/img]

[img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4860654255933208&pid=1.7&w=292&h=173&c=7&rs=1[/img]

[img]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4779775724553747&pid=1.7&w=147&h=181&c=7&rs=1[/img]
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by mgbeketoto: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

R.I.P. . . Up BENDEL(EDO DELTA). . . .THE MOST DETRIBALIZED STATE IN NIGERIA!!!!

Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
The Chinese and Russians that you quoted, writes their computer programmes in Chinese and Russia, do you write yours in Igbo, Yoruba etc? Is not English?. The official language of communication in Russia or China is their languages.
Nigeria official language of study, business, and communication is English and from nursery to University that is what Nigerians are thought. Its a mark of stupidity for a Nigerian with a university degree not to be able to stand up and speak and clean English. Mrs Jonathan and others like her never wrote their university degrees exams in Ijaw or Efik, but rather English.
So when pinheads like you try to excuse people like Mrs Jonathan for her assault on English by comparing issues with people thought with other international language, it put you the defender in the boat as Mrs Jonathan.
Hmm! See as you don shoot yourself for your foot!
Bros e b like say you follow dey that boat o!
Safe journey!!!
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by orezyola(f): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
You guys should plz let dis woman be.
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by deluxs1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
naija_swag:

at least the studied in those languages. We might infer that patience should also be fluent in English though the reverse is the case.
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by deluxs1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
funken:
Last i checked, the major coding languages syntax is purely in English. So even if these guys want to code, they will have to learn the coding language syntax...which is in English grin

Untrue
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
What concerns me with the wives of powerful dundies.please Give me names of Women who achieved success with their own efforts. Then I might start listening
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by richardoz(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
we don see them!
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by armyofone(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Stillwater,
You are right, they are all a disgrace to planet Earth. I think their goals is just to be rich and live good lives, give a small token to few people, throw money at beggars etc. Speak out against injustice to Africa women and children? Against child hawking? Child brides? Poverty? They would rather use their platform to steal . . . Their husbands are thieves anyway, bad rubbish.
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by pri3stess(f): 1:27am On Aug 31, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
POLITICIANS WIVEs... I might agree with you though...that guy is a biz politician of some sort
Dangote is divorced, but I think he's getting married again.
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by stantob(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2013
Djkels: In patience voice.....this people pishur that are put near me are making us look like wee be equals......
you gave me the best tablet for my headache.
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by Miles78(f): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=the planmaker]
[b][/b]i
with all due respect sir, you are very dull. those Chinese programmers are very good with their langua[b][/b]ge, and they work with it, because they were thought with it. Dame was thought in an English speaking school, if she cannot speak fluent English, then she is in your category "bubble brain"[/quote

Past tense of teach is taught not thought, unless she is in your category "bubble brain"
Re: Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians by Mj45: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
At last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content / Senators Threaten To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.