Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu Threatening To Sue Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu Threatening To Sue Femi Fani-kayode (579 Views)

In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu Threatening To Sue Femi Fani-kayode by banky0503(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Femi Fani-Kayode
This morning I woke up to find a letter that was published as an advertorial in Thisday Newspaper purportedly by Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu's lawyer threatening to sue me for mentioning her in my article and claiming that she has never met me before. She also said that I was being malicious. The matter has of course been reffered to my lawyers.

Ordinarily I would have not have said a word about this because I sympathise with her for whatever she may have been going through.
However now that she has put it in the public realm I am compelled to respond. To the assertion that I never knew her and that we were never friends I say this is false and I ask why would I lie? The public evidence is to the contrary. I would not want to say anything to embarass her because that would be ungentlemanly.

I sympathise with her situation and once again I express regrets about the fact that my statem
Re: Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu Threatening To Sue Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Are we still on this matter? undecidedundecided

FFK when you mentioned her name, you didn't know it was ungentlemanly baa?
Re: Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu Threatening To Sue Femi Fani-kayode by slimming: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Fani should find another job jere
Re: Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu Threatening To Sue Femi Fani-kayode by gtrust: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
Post Graduate Master Degree student boosting about an A'Level Pre-Graduate as his GIRLFRIEND
What is the age of consent in Nigeria sef

Anyway, I reserve my comment. lol

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Mimiko's Election / Ikorodu Garage Crisis Again Between Police And Okada Riders / Cap Banking Legislator, Farouk Lawan, Joins Atiku's PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.