Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin (8508 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram / Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by BrutusOj(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
alaoeri:
Very soon the trend is just heating up, every states should be responsible for her destitutes.
U guys are so funy...what wud happen to d ALMAJIRIS? Or what do we tag them? ISLAMIC DESTITUTES n shudnt be included?
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Annstar(f): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wats all dis bullshit about, 99% of northerners are beggars so why should the ibos cry...
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by agbameta: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
I condemned the governor of Abia state when he did something relative. You can check my post history. The reason why Fashola's own was more pronounced is because he's the governor of the most important state in Nigeria. I condemned Fashola's action from a constitutionally point of view and not from a tribal prism like a lot of people did and i will continue to condemn any state governor that carries out similar actions because it's not in tandem with the laws of the land.

Must be your own made up constitution and not the Nigerian constitution.

Why I'm I even bothering with this zero credibility tribal and conflict of interest mod?

2 Likes

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by kabba7(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=emmatok]

Did you condemn FASHOLA when deported Yorubas?[/

Are there laws in Nigeria that ought to be obeyed ?
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by aryzgreat: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yorubas feed, drink, munch. Eat and shyt tribalism! Tufiakwa! Just check how they turned dis into igbo bashing thread. All of u accusing Afam are MAD even though I just come out of his ban. U all shud hide ur heads in shame. Fashola deport non igbos and non anambrarians into anambra and u expect us to keep shut? U guys lack human feeling and I pray u get humiliated d way doz destitutes wia dumped by nyt. Say a big Amen if u blv fashola was ryt

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by hot937(f): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
ignis:
It will be difficult for kano state because most beggers and destitudes in kano state are indigens of kano state.
grin grin cheesy Badt Guy
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Eledan: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
aryzgreat: Yorubas feed, drink, munch. Eat and shyt tribalism! Tufiakwa! Just check how they turned dis into igbo bashing thread. All of u accusing Afam are MAD even though I just come out of his ban. U all shud hide ur heads in shame. Fashola deport non igbos and non anambrarians into anambra and u expect us to keep shut? U guys lack human feeling and I pray u get humiliated d way doz destitutes wia dumped by nyt. Say a big Amen if u blv fashola was ryt

Stop rantings and patronizing a mod.

About 14 people that lacked decent roof over their heads were taking back home for reunion with members of family and here you are on a roller coaster of emotions.

You can curse as much as you like....it changes absolutely nothing...the more you guys make noise..the more some of us believe that such program should be intensified.

You cannot be pushing out the worst of your own to other parts of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by LordNicvuitton(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
hypocrites filled with rage and hatred toward ur fellow humans and black brothers.. afam4eva has nat dignified ur sorry ass statements in harsh tone and 4 dat, kudos 2 him. some of u peeps hav shut down ur humanity.. i hope that wen non yoruba indegenes leave lagos, u peeps may finally have peace of mind. who knows wat those tribes u bigots so much hate, will become in d future?? time will tell.. i believe that it's nat all yorubas that support tribalism but i'm yet to be proved right.. is there any one from dat tribe dat is unbiased and sincere?? let him/her speak d truth.. Nairaland is d worst site i've ever come across and it gladly champions ethnocentrism, tribaliism and bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Eledan: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: hypocrites filled with rage and hatred toward ur fellow humans and black brothers.. afam4eva has nat dignified ur sorry ass statements in harsh tone and 4 dat, kudos 2 him. some of u peeps hav shut down ur humanity.. i hope that wen non yoruba indegenes leave lagos, u peeps may finally have peace of mind. who knows wat those tribes u bigots so much hate, will become in d future?? time will tell.. i believe that it's nat all yorubas that support tribalism but i'm yet to be proved right.. is there any one from dat tribe dat is unbiased and sincere?? let him/her speak d truth.. Nairaland is d worst site i've ever come across and it gladly champions ethnocentrism, tribaliism and bigotry.

Your own comment here is even worse than those you are blaming for tribalism...

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by LordNicvuitton(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
I wish and seriously advocate that Igbos should leave this hatred infested site and create a condusive one for themselves.. the fact that every irrelevant thread in most forums of this site, degenerate 2 tribal bashing, shows that this nairaland of a thing has outlived its usefulness.. Jeez! how can we turn blind eyes to d degree of mind pollution and hatred going on in nairaland? this was how young minds were corrupted in Rwanda,1994, which led 2 Africa's worst genocide.. Rwandan genocide will be like child's play if eventually, all hell breaks loose in Nigeria. so much wickedness and evil thoughts here on nairaland. how can this generation still be influenced by d sins of d fore-fathers?.. blood sucking zombies.. smh in shame for ma beloved country.

2 Likes

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by ezeama1010(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Its a pity that Nairaland has established a platform where tribalism can be effectively displayed. Everyday what I see here is Yoruba vs Igbo engaged in a war of words. Is this how we are going to cohabit each other? Think twice before u vomit the rubbish in ur empty skull.

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by ichidodo: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: I wish and seriously advocate that Igbos should leave this hatred infested site and create a condusive one for themselves.. the fact that every irrelevant thread in most forums of this site, degenerate 2 tribal bashing, shows that this nairaland of a thing has outlived its usefulness.. Jeez! how can we turn blind eyes to d degree of mind pollution and hatred going on in nairaland? this was how young minds were corrupted in Rwanda,1994, which led 2 Africa's worst genocide.. Rwandan genocide will be like child's play if eventually, all hell breaks loose in Nigeria. so much wickedness and evil thoughts here on nairaland. how can this generation still be influenced by d sins of d fore-fathers?.. blood sucking zombies.. smh in shame for ma beloved country.
Even though i agree with you on uselessness of NL, i want to reject the notion that the igbos leave d forum.We must be eternally vigilant on this forum and counter every calumny against our race percieved or not, for to do otherwise would leave us disadvantaged and stigmatized in the social media and its inherent consequences in our society at large.No, we must take the fight to our traducers, let them feel the scourge and cry out in distress as evident in their push to make a MOD (even though we all got equal length of bans et al) the scapegoat for their current travails in d social media best typified by Googling who d Yorubas are.Peace bro.

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by adconline(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
It's easier to blame the poor and homeless in Naija. It easily distracts attention from looting, oil theft, ASUU strike, PHCN, insecurity--none of these was caused by poor and homeless folks.
Politrickians have created the problem and are now blaming poor folks for being beggars and homeless.
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by pazienza(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
ichidodo: Even though i agree with you on uselessness of NL, i want to reject the notion that the igbos leave d forum.We must be eternally vigilant on this forum and counter every calumny against our race percieved or not, for to do otherwise would leave us disadvantaged and stigmatized in the social media and its inherent consequences in our society at large.No, we must take the fight to our traducers, let them feel the scourge and cry out in distress as evident in their push to make a MOD (even though we all got equal length of bans et al) the scapegoat for their current travails in d social media best typified by Googling who d Yorubas are.Peace bro.

You are so right, we must not repeat the mistakes of yesterdays, leaving the media to yorubas to use it to turn the rest of nigeria against us, while portraying themselves as saints, we must counter all their lies here and everyother media out there.
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by ichidodo: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
pazienza:

You are so right, we must not repeat the mistakes of yesterdays, leaving the media to yorubas to use it to turn the rest of nigeria against us, while portraying themselves as saints, we must counter all their lies here and everyother media out there.
Aye; and i must admit we are doing a smashing job. Igbos are fighting back.

2 Likes

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by owobokiri(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
In another news, Afghanistan will soon start deporting Taliban members to neighboring countries where they came from..

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by chidinwachukwu(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
lionness:

I havent commented on nairaland for years, because I believed it went to the dogs the day someone as shameless and partisan as you became a MOD. The only reason people like you started condeming this act was simply because Fashola, a Yoruba governor did it. You never for once said anything critical about this trend when until it affected the Ibos. You are a disgrace to even exist on this fora. Kindly delete my post for all you care or refrain my posting privleged. And to Seun, see your life. See how your adverts keep increase to zero! Shame.
U are pathetic calling someone a bigot because he called a spade a Spade.why should Fashola hold persons from other ethnic group in a Cell for 3months without them doing anything?,and why should he dump them in the middle of the Night if what he was doing was right.Infact u are a bigger Bigot and I am not surprise because u can hadly find a yoruba Man that is not Tribalistic.So shut Your trap and delete your account yourself.Ewu gambia.

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Eledan: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
chidinwachukwu:
U are pathetic calling someone a bigot because he called a spade a Spade.why should Fashola hold persons from other ethnic group in a Cell for 3months without them doing anything?,and why should he dump them in the middle of the Night if what he was doing was right.Infact u are a bigger Bigot and I am not surprise because u can hadly find a yoruba Man that is not Tribalistic.So shut Your trap and delete your account yourself.Ewu gambia.

From your name...it's obvious you will never make sense.. cool

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Policewoman(f): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
lionness:

I havent commented on nairaland for years, because I believed it went to the dogs the day someone as shameless and partisan as you became a MOD. The only reason people like you started condeming this act was simply because Fashola, a Yoruba governor did it. You never for once said anything critical about this trend when until it affected the Ibos. You are a disgrace to even exist on this fora. Kindly delete my post for all you care or refrain my posting privleged. And to Seun, see your life. See how your adverts keep increase to zero! Shame.
WHO IS THIS UGLY TOAD? If life has treated u badly, why don't you take your frustrations elsewhere?

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by chidinwachukwu(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=Eledan]

From your name...it's obvious you will never make sense.. cool[/quote
]
From Your name its Obvious you are an ethnic slowpoke that will always open his big gutters to Hate anything not
yoruba.Onye Ara

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Policewoman(f): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
bloggernaija: Destitutes should be moved back to the state where their destitution was created.
You cannot export your burden to another man's house.
A man's hand is amputated based on a diabolical sharia law.should it be Lagos state's burden to care for that person .
A little boy becomes a destitute in anambra because Obi has decided to turn the state's treasury over to prop up an unviable fidelity bank.
A little boy from akwa ibom runs to Lagos hoping to become an houseboy finds himself sleeping under a bridge.why should that be fashola's problem if the governor believes building a golf course(when he is not busy stealing ) is more important than building boarding schools ,model colleges and skills acquisition centres.
Why should it be SW problem?
When there are enough destitutes in those states,maybe one day,they will march on their government houses and demand change because it seems the able bodied are incapable of critical and radical action.
Next time , vote right or live with the consequences .
Just like the SW is presently living with the consequences of falling for
MR SHOELESS KID
SIMPLES
Just look at the way some fools here talk as if SW is London. Take away Lagos (a former federal capital developed by revenue from other regions) and what have you? Heck we even have Yoruba beggars in my hometown Porthacourt. So i dont see the issue of these tribal flames stoked by some people here. Nigeria is a federation not a confederate of states.

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by bayulll01(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Policewoman: Just look at the way some fools here talk as if SW is London. Take away Lagos (a former federal capital developed by revenue from other regions) and what have you? Heck we even have Yoruba beggars in my hometown Porthacourt. So i dont see the issue of these tribal flames stoked by some people here. Nigeria is a federation not a confederate of states.
It is so obvious that ur sense of reasoning so myopic with the way you people carry urself u ve made urself enemy of the people in lagos and I bet to admit if nigeria will truelly disintegrated in future you and your kind will be flush out of lagos,don't create enemy while you are in a visitors house cos it will come back and bit u

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by bayulll01(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
Policewoman: WHO IS THIS UGLY TOAD? If life has treated u badly, why don't you take your frustrations elsewhere?
Is you that is frustrated all am praying for is just help and divide this country and we will know if lagos is actually a no mans land
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Eledan: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
bayulll01:
It is so obvious that ur sense of reasoning so myopic with the way you people carry urself u ve made urself enemy of the people in lagos and I bet to admit if nigeria will truelly disintegrated in future you and your kind will be flush out of lagos,don't create enemy while you are in a visitors house cos it will come back and bit u

That woman never make sense for a minute on NL...

too much Egunje has destroyed her thinking process irredeemably

5 Likes

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by bayulll01(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
chidinwachukwu:
Don't worry we are all waiting for 2015 election,gej will loose and he will divide the country then you will carry your haus and property to the east we are waiting
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by TCUBE(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
By the way, where were you and your wailing, railing and ranting when Orji Kalu the governor of Abia State fired all non-Abian Igbos from Abia State civil service?

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Revolva(m): 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Niger state...what a joke..abi na dem get beggers pass...

na wa oo this is the reigning trend now in naija...what a confused country..
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by 617aircav: 1:30am On Sep 01, 2013
State of origin? A nigerian is a nigerian and should be able to choose where he wants to reside. This country will never progress with these ethnic, tribal divisional attitudes.
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by OneNaira6: 4:28am On Sep 01, 2013
TCUBE: By the way, where were you and your wailing, railing and ranting when Orji Kalu the governor of Abia State fired all non-Abian Igbos from Abia State civil service?

That act was condemned by the same set condemning the abuse of constitutional right in that country.
The beggars are part of one Nigeria, until the nation divides, noone has any right to deny them passage to whatever state in Nigeria.

call a spade, a spade. the governors are abusing their power
Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by oneeast3: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2013
Most likely those beggars may have come from yeroba land, mostly from ibadan, osogbo, eketi, abeokuta. etc

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2013
texazzpete:

someone has been reading too many okija juju posts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin by eightsin(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Have u eaten today? So why are you hating?

If Naija must break . . . who gets to keep our military facilities?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUPENG Threatens Strike Over Sacked Lagos Doctors / Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) / PDP Calls For Arrest Of Miyetti Allah Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.