Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. (1988 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter / Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by ganja06(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
Patrick Obahiagbon the Igodomigodo of Benin Kingdom opened the stage for stand up comedy when he innocuously posted on his timeline on Facebook, thus- ''Morning folks....Long time I no hear from una....What's your take on the "madness" playing itself out in Taraba State?''
Evans Oseki interjected thus; ''Bro, I come here come read big big oyinbo, I sabi pidgin gidigba from before! Refresh, I beg lol.''
Kunle Akinsola takes a cue and posited thus, ''the drama is propitiously oblahomabian nature. It cest dejavu to the sustenance of Nigeria democracy.''
Ambrose Iyelen Meholo in his take, says it is totalicious psychatriae oblohani.Whatever that means!
Idris Muye throws it back at the Igodomigodo, ''Hon Patrick Obahiagbon over to you sir. Blow the grammer for Taraba people.''
Obiageli Oraka in her take, put it to the Bombastic
politician and Chief of Staff to the comrade Governor, thus; ''I have been waiting for your
comment Patric.. pls dont disappoint me.. just state it as you feel it.''
Sunny Engi after being prompted by Sister Obi, fired
a lose canon, GBOZAAA! Hear him! ''The nomocowsm display of the elitiastic madalaho of the pradarlasm of Nigeria is crazelated which needs some hospitalic attention with immediate alacrity. This is totally farmablistic and it's hahable and it got to stop!'' Egoh Ayamba nodding his head like an Agama lizard has this to say! ''The CRINCUM
CRANKUM of a political hulabaloo in the democratic voyage of Taraba state is full of pestilential and crass flagrant disregard for the rule
of law with a high flash point that is capable of catalysing a political inferno!!! Abeg I try, make una clap for me.'' Typical of an agama Lizard! Abeg make una clap for am with one hand ojare! At this juncture, my friend Soni Akoji stepped on to the dais and asseverated by affirming, reaffirming and declaring positively thus, that ''The political crinkum crankum or hagahigi playing out of Taraba state, has all the trappings of an ordoriferous gargantuan cum gaga that has all the potential to capsize the ship of state,
from a head on collision with an iceberg in the eschewable interstices if the oxbow lakes around the political Bermuda Triangle of the state of Taraba are not meandered in a way that will avoid an impending
slip off the precipe. And I am maniacally bewildered by this act of a cabalistic khakistomoboplutocrats who
in an attempt to copy from the Umoru Yar Adua template has bundled home a vegetative Suntai and made him the boot of our jokes and opprobrium! This political shenanigans and makossa dance must stop this minute! Moreso the Aviator Governor of Taraba state, Danbaba 'The Flying' Suntai is not even oriented in time, place and person!"
Hillary Otsu took the baton from Soni Akoji and declared seriously that ''it is an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan. The ship of Taraba is sailing towards a
pestilential aqua which, like the biblical teke teke mene uphasia, is visible for the blind to see, and for the deaf to hear. It leaves me with no words but to say that the coming days in Taraba are laden with a huge
political thalidomide.''
Jammy Numbere has this to say; ''Oga Patrick, we were actually awaiting your asserverations on the political melodrama cascading the Taraba Political atmosphere, nevertheless, since you have decided to allow your boys speak, I would only comment that it is nothing but a wide hollow inventive harangue, cordinated by a pocket-full of self centred politically motivated individuals who are more interested in filling their pockets and reserves for the
unborn generation rather than the well being of Taraba State.''
Yekini Babalola has this to say; ''Hon. I won't answer until u write d way u usually do. Pls repeat the question in ur high falutin crinkum crankum style,for our weekend delight, biko.''
Daniel Ayo Obiora Snr went financial and posted;
''About #7.8billion was spent on Gov.Suntai health condition as executive governor including cost of ambulances contigencies,chartered ambulances, domestic and political lies. The other monies spent by his aids not included. Suntaicracy is what I call it.'' Jammy Numbere not done yet posted again; ''The Political Madness playing out in Taraba State and the Federal government during the pre-Goodluck era is a case of tweedledum and tweedledee, and like the Biblical Mene Mene Tekel Urpharsin, it is visible for the eyes to see. I therefore urge the good people of Taraba to exercise caution in handling the saga.''
I close with the take of
Mallam Wakawa Ibrahim thus; '' ITS THE SPASMODIC TWITCHES OF A DYING REGIME. ONE THAT HAS DISCREDITED ITSELF FROM THE FACE OF THE WORLD.''
you can visit his facebook page for more grammatical jargonism.
Enjoy the rest of the day .

2 Likes

Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by gtrust: 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
NO BE SMALL THING!

1 Like

Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by iterator25: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
See as headache take grip me
Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by cutestA: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
cheesy Can't stop laughing
Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by fr3do(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Falls from mount. kilmanjaro
laughing
Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by StellaBella(f): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
cheesy
Obahiagbon was Obahiagbonised!

higa higi.
Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by SenatorJames(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
I'm wondering how long it will take those people to write all what they wrote, because its not easy opening oxford dictionary front to back, looking for vocabularies just to blow grammar.

Hon Patrick please dont comment now. I cant afford to loose my free 10MB to 500KB/word
Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by 3ace(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Walahi dis honorable don cause heavy kasala, I swear.
Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
Can't read

sorry
Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by uthman4rike(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
abeg. dis man sef
Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
NAWA OOO THIS MAN GET SUPPORTERS
Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by adeswagsdmj(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
anytym i read dis man stuff i av headache
Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by engroke(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
i faint
Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by engroke(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Laugh want make me trek to abuja....sipping ma alomo n listening to kukere
Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by abrat: 12:39am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by KnowAll(m): 12:50am On Aug 31, 2013
Malam wakama ibrahim is a true son of d soil of d Obahiagbon school of thought. The regime is a spasmodic twitches of a dying regime............... classic obahiagbon. Na u win
Re: Friends Finish Patrick Obahiagbon With Grammer. by ChiSun27(m): 12:53am On Aug 31, 2013
Actually took my time one day to cross check some of his vocabs...and they all returned with factual meanings...and ever since then I have been 'doffing' my cap for him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Army Finds Links To Politicians In Balmo Forest / Interesting Fact About Ur Phone Number! / Are Jonathan's Aides Intentionally Making Him Look Clueless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.