Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (760457 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
naijababe:

Maka gini?! Make I run go home go watch am. I am going on strike this evening, make pikins and hubby find their levels grin

Me sef don strike tonight. Na me and my ears this evening . I strike most fridays anyways thank God for Mr Damiso kiss wey understand hin wife.One day I fit be original stepford wife another day I fit be original miss lazy grin

You and Jenny are pushing me to make a start on Scandal . Maybe tonight.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

No be only you like am wink wink...all my opekes been dey jisoro am. Abeg press the capslock key on your keyboard kiss
Pls what's the meaning of your name?
I've heard more then one person comment on it.

Thanks in Advance smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Stillfire:

So Jenny you watch scandal?
So is Fitz giving Jake uppercuts because of the death of his son or because of Olivia? *evil grin*
I like how Jake was taunting him though and the flashbacks to the island woohoo... made for good tv. grin

Ehn...you are asking if I watch scandal? I watch almost all TV shows: arrow(this show is killing me) scandal, Hawaii five 0, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, revenge(OMG), pretty little liars, castle, Gotham, the flash......Infact name them. cheesy

The last two minutes of the last episode of scandal was the best part...I just added jake to me harem after watching the last episode.

Jake taunting fitz was the best part of the show...and when he said she called him names during action...I died and went to heaven but my creator sent me back.he said it wasn't my time. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
jennykadry:

Ehn...you are asking if I watch scandal? I watch almost all TV shows: arrow(this show is killing me) scandal, Hawaii five 0, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, revenge(OMG), castle, Gotham......Infact name them. cheesy

The last two minutes of the last episode of scandal was the best part...I just added jake to me harem after watching the last episode.

Jake taunting fitz was the best part of the show...and when he said she called him names during action...I died and went to heaven but my creator sent me back.he said it wasn't my time. grin

Hubby said his colleague told him Arrow is good now you have confirmed it . adding to my favourites. Saw a Preview yesterday from the Creators of Arrow The Flash seems will be good too.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
naijababe:

Maka gini?! Make I run go home go watch am. I am going on strike this evening, make pikins and hubby find their levels grin

Jake finished fitz. You need to watch the last episode.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
damiso:

Hubby said his colleague told him Arrow is good now you have confirmed it . adding to my favourites. Saw a Preview yesterday from the Creators of Arrow The Flash seems will be good too.

I edited my list to add the flash. Yea I watch the flash...fantastic. Love the flash

Arrow was recommended to me by a friend some time ago and in a day hubby and I watched first season with 20 something episodes. It was crazy. Damnnn I love arrow.

I am waiting for the flash to collaborate with arrow....it's going to be like Batman and superman collaborating. I know I'm too old to watch batman movies but heck Christian bale Played his part well and go me hooked line and sinker . grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
I also watch devious maids grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
damiso:

Thanks aunty kuly kiss
you welcome
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
jennykadry:

I edited my list to add the flash. Yea I watch the flash...fantastic. Love the flash
Arrow was recommended to me by a friend some time ago and in a day hubby and I watched first season with 20 something episodes. It was crazy. Damnnn I love arrow.
I am waiting for the flash to collaborate with arrow....it's going to be like Batman and superman collaborating. I know I'm too old to watch batman movies but heck Christian bale Played his part well and go me hooked line and sinker . grin

You are not too old joor grin I love batman and superman too .there is this Series called Gotham was going to check it out.I am a tv series junkie and I get withdrawal symptoms waiting for the next season of my favourites to start grin grin Me and hubby watch them together but hin sef don bow for me grin these days I tend to record or watch box sets on sky store when I have the time. Don't have time to be waiting week in week out. Not even started Scandal Season 3 At all.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Stillfire: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
jennykadry:

Ehn...you are asking if I watch scandal? I watch almost all TV shows: arrow(this show is killing me) scandal, Hawaii five 0, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, revenge(OMG), pretty little liars, castle, Gotham, the flash......Infact name them. cheesy

Ewoo, which one be all this? You be veteran o. Only revenge I know out of your list. I heard it's good. I'm surprised I like Scandal because my type of shows usually have the theme of medieval and gory. grin I need to update myself.

Lol, grin grin grin grin Fitz is my man any day any time. I would melt in his armsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! cool cool cool cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Okay I realized not too long ago that I am an agbaya. A friend's son loves transformer movies/cartoons and one day after church he got into his usual transformer character and started saying something's I remembered listening to when I watched the transformers movie -the one before last...he was saying the exact words a character on the movie used at the end of a final fight..optimum prime is the character and when he got close to the end and wanted to round off his speech, I knew what he wanted to say and said it first and I tell you that boy and I have become the bestest of friends grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
damiso:

You are not too old joor grin I love batman and superman too .there is this Series called Gotham was going to check it out.I am a tv series junkie and I get withdrawal symptoms waiting for the next season of my favourites to start grin grin Me and hubby watch them together but hin sef don bow for me grin these days I tend to record or watch box sets on sky store when I have the time. Don't have time to be waiting week in week out. Not even started Scandal Season 3 At all.

I also watch Gotham cheesy I love batman, iron man, super man(yes very good looking Henry is) lipsrsealed ,avengers name them

@stillfire

Fitz was my man until last nights episode angry now I am rooting for Jake. I believe fitz is more mad at jake for enjoying olivia than he is mad at him for having anything to do with his sons death
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hawaii 50 looks like Baywatch Crime Drama grin is it any good JennyKadry

I watch Person Of interest, Criminal Minds, Elementary, The Blacklist, Homeland,Castle, The Mentalist, Blue Bloods etc etc my hubby says my obsession with crime both fiction and reality (I love CI too) is troubling grin grin I joke and say you dey fear tongue grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
damiso:

I watch Person Of interest, Criminal Minds, Elementary, The Blacklist, Homeland,Castle, The Mentalist, Blue Bloods etc etc my hubby says my obsession with crime both fiction and reality (I love CI too) is troubling grin grin I joke and say you dey fear tongue grin

I enjoy Hawaii five o. I watch NCIS(s) sometimes but I don't really follow. Your hubby dey dear cos if he mistakenly shits on the wrong side of the toilet....his wife could be a suspect. I am sure you know how to set all the best crime scenes ever.

Even I am scared of you now
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nne, this series wan kee me. I just started Grey's Anatomy also written by Shonda Rhimes damn it, the show is too good. I am about to start Gotham and I need to watch the last two episodes of POI too. God dey sha! I am awaiting Lost Girl S5, i am spending Xmas on Netflix and Amazon Prime o. God have mercy sha
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Me too
damiso:
Na wa o Renee I actually think I prefer the before look undecided .it's weird she looks like an entirely different person.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Grey's anatomy don old na.
How's you? And ur lil charmers and big charmer!

naijababe:
Nne, this series wan kee me. I just started Grey's Anatomy also written by Shonda Rhimes damn it, the show is too good. I am about to start Gotham and I need to watch the last two episodes of POI too. God dey sha! I am awaiting Lost Girl S5, i am spending Xmas on Netflix and Amazon Prime o. God have mercy sha
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
shoefreak:
Grey's anatomy don old na.
How's you? And ur lil charmers and big charmer!

I just caught on ni and now it is like i'm on drugs. I am so sad, I am even pulling all nighters on top television. Oluwa sanu mi o
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
damiso:

This is me ooooooo embarassed
Add Law and Order, Bones, Motive etc

For ligher watching I go for Murder she wrote and Agatha Christies Poirot embarassed

Whats even more scary to my hubby is sometimes when I wake in the night and cant go back to sleep I start watching CI of all channels
He is always teasing me that all I have to do is ask for money and there is no need for me to work out ways to kill him.

I watched grays anatomy for the first time yesterday, Reminds me of House. Its Okay, just dont like the medical aspect to it for now.

I go through phases and may come back to it later.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
chaircover:

This is me ooooooo embarassed
Add Law and Order, Bones, Motive etc

For ligher watching I go for Murder she wrote and Agatha Christies Poirot embarassed

Whats even more scary to my hubby is sometimes when I wake in the night and cant go back to sleep I start watching CI of all channels
He is always teasing me that all I have to do is ask for money and there is no need for me to work out ways to kill him.

I watched grays anatomy for the first time yesterday, Reminds me of House. Its Okay, just dont like the medical aspect to it for now.

I go through phases and may come back to it later.

Poirot?! Hhahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Sister Chaircover, old school lapel toh badt gan ni yin o grin grin grin grin

Grey's Anatomy is much better than House............................I just finished Scandal! Roland Pope is the devil, but I could have sworn he told Olivia he killed Jerry last season na?! I be I dream that part ni
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
naijababe:

Poirot?! Hhahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Sister Chaircover, old school lapel toh badt gan ni yin o grin grin grin grin

Grey's Anatomy is much better than House............................I just finished Scandal! Roland Pope is the devil, but I could have sworn he told Olivia he killed Jerry last season na?! I be I dream that part ni

grin grin grin grin I forgot to add columbo embarassed
funny enough I cant even follow the Poirot sef, its just the costumes and the "olden days" life that intrigues me embarassed grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
jennykadry:

I enjoy Hawaii five o. I watch NCIS(s) sometimes but I don't really follow. Your hubby dey dear cos if he mistakenly shits on the wrong side of the toilet....his wife could be a suspect. I am sure you know how to set all the best crime scenes ever.

Even I am scared of you now

grin grin grin grin why una dey fear now.Na entertainment naa grin grin grin grin

Chaircover don't mind Naijababe joor do you watch Murder She wrote too? grin grin grin my husband is always hissing when I watch those two he says Jessica Fletcher and Columbo too like ITK grin grin grin grin I like Law and Ordertoo(all 3) but NCIS can be boring sometimes I like NCIS LA sometimes too.

There was this Series I loved The Newsroom I wonder if season 3 has been aired.Also Touch funny enough I kinda preferred Kiefer Sutheland as Martin Baume than as Jack Bauer.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 25, 2014
Sigh. Ed Sheeran has finished me
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
Morning!!

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Jenny and Naijababe I started Scandal S3 last night na so I watch 5 episodes at a go Walahi Eli Pope is Evils.i still dey sleepy embarassed

R231 you and all this your funny memes.Any party today grin abeg collect my own share of spaghetti o.

Happy Weekend Everyone kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
Criminal minds (tops the list anytime anyday)- the kinda crimes on that show are top-notch cheesy
Revenge
Scandal (gotta update myself with thursday's episode)
Bones (sometimes)
The Mentalist
Homeland (I still found my way back to season 4 after I dismissed it as bullshyte earlier on angry )
Pretty little liars (the crappiest of all, but they have a way of keeping you in suspense, thereby drawing my innocent person back) undecided
Major crimes (spin-off from the closer)
Grey's anatomy (I seriously dunno where these people get cases from again, S11 for crying out loud)
Lost Girl (I miss my Kenzi)
The Last Ship
Etc etc etc

Been by-passing Gotham and The Flash but I think it's time I checked them out

I've tried breaking the addiction but I can't cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
alutacontinua:
Criminal minds (tops the list anytime anyday)- the kinda crimes on that show are top-notch cheesy
Revenge
Scandal (gotta update myself with thursday's episode)
Bones (sometimes)
The Mentalist
Homeland (I still found my way back to season 4 after I dismissed it as bullshyte earlier on angry )
Pretty little liars (the crappiest of all, but they have a way of keeping you in suspense, thereby drawing my innocent person back) undecided
Major crimes (spin-off from the closer)
Grey's anatomy (I seriously dunno where these people get cases from again, S11 for crying out loud)
Lost Girl (I miss my Kenzi)
Etc etc etc
I've tried breaking the addiction but I can't cry cry cry

Criminal Minds is also the one me and Hubby totally agree on. (he likes some shows that I don't and likewise me too) I like the way the psyche of the perp is analysed as the case progresses by the BAU.For a show to get to Season 10 no be beans

Do you kinda feel sorry for Carrie (Homeland)? I was a bit on her sisters side about her dumping her child on her but e get as e be jare.She kept the baby to keep brody's memory alive but now can't even connect with the child. She be real adrenaline junkie and even though its fiction it kinda shows that some women are not maternal.I think she should spare the poor child and give her up for adoption.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
damiso:

Criminal Minds is also the one me and Hubby totally agree on. (he likes some shows that I don't and likewise me too) I like the way the psyche of the perp is analysed as the case progresses by the BAU.For a show to get to Season 10 no be beans

Do you kinda feel sorry for Carrie (Homeland)? I was a bit on her sisters side about her dumping her child on her but e get as e be jare.She kept the baby to keep brody's memory alive but now can't even connect with the child. She be real adrenaline junkie and even though its fiction it kinda shows that some women are not maternal.I think she should spare the poor child and give her up for adoption.

she shouldn't have kept her child lipsrsealed
she wanted to drown HER own child for God's sake shocked
No maternal instinct whatsoever lipsrsealed Her sister should just take the child as hers and forget about Carrie

Sometimes when I watch too much of criminal minds at a time, I actually start watching the way people walk on the street cheesy
Takes me conscious effort to shoot myself back to reality undecided

add to that list: Agents of Shield (I don't even remember names again)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
alutacontinua:

she shouldn't have kept her child lipsrsealed
she wanted to drown HER own child for God's sake shocked
No maternal instinct whatsoever lipsrsealed Her sister should just take the child as hers and forget about Carrie

I think so too . Lets see how it will pan out with no Brody.Me too I was a bit put off after episode 1 I sha found myself watching episode 2.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
damiso:
Jenny and Naijababe I started Scandal S3 last night na so I watch 5 episodes at a go Walahi Eli Pope is Evils.i still dey sleepy embarassed

R231 you and all this your funny memes.Any party today grin abeg collect my own share of spaghetti o.

Na 4 i get sef, from Kent to Essex and back to my local. Parole starts from 5pm. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
r231:

Na 4 i get sef, from Kent to Essex and back to my local. Parole starts from 5pm. grin

Baba owambe tongue grin grin make una rora o See miles you dey clock up ontop party grin grin I go WhatsApp you now sef.i need someone's no wink

Me sef get parties nov 1, nov 9, nov 15 I thought people don't do parries in winter angry werrin be all this I would rather stay home and watch TV jare
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
damiso:

Watch arrow...I tell you you wont sleep for days....

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.