Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (738083 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2015
bukatyne:

Any proof of the bolded?
You see why engaging you will always end up been a waste of time?
dnt u have a life apart 4rm nairaland?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2015
Royalroy

I thought that spamming threads with ads is against the rules.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
dnt u have a life apart 4rm nairaland?
Move ya azz back to romance section,NOW!!! angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Move ya azz back to romance section,NOW!!! angry
lol yes ma, i will do it right away.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2015
salsera:
Royalroy

why evils?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
salsera:
Royalroy

Always help by using the report button.

Thank. kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
bukatyne:

Babygirlfl,

I applaud your peace making steps...
She really have enough of time apologising. cry

No matter the apology, who's bitter would always be bitter.
I won't be caught trying to apologise to anyone who thinks he/she have an axe to grind with me.

C'est fini!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

She really have enough of time apologising. cry

No matter the apology, who's bitter would always be bitter.
I won't be caught trying to apologise to anyone who thinks he/she have an axe to grind with me.

C'est fini!

Lol. I did not appologize to anybody. I was calling for peace. Apart from the cabal thing that is beginning to make sense now, it is always better to settle things fast because from a simple arguement you had with someone without thinking about it, other people will take advantage and before you realise it, the anger will grow and cause bigger arguements.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Good Morning House

Can I just point something out

There is no such thing as a cabal.

Back in the day, when more than 2 people disagreed with someone, the someone would pull out the cabal card and claim that he/she was being hounded by the cabal.

If I mention some of the names of the so called alleged cabal, you will see that 90% of them are no longer on NL or hardly even post these days.

The word cabal is a dead and buried issue.

Yes some posters stick together regardless of what is being discussed, but that is more of a new thing that i have noticed. Nothing to do with the cabal as it was known.

You wont beleive the number of times that times Jennykady and I or debrief and I or Ronkebp or jenny (and the list goes on) disagreed over issues
Yet we were supposed to be part of the cabal then.
We disagreed on a lot of issues and vehemently too, but we were not rude or insultive to each other.
We could disagree on a post at 10.13 and agree on another post at 11.42 and disagree on another post a few minutes later.
But we were all mature and we didnt take beef from one thread to another.
We were mature in understanding that we are different, our experiences are different and so our outlook to some things are different.
Funny enough I look back at some of my own posts and I say to myself "who wrote that nonsense" embarassed. . .Thats because we are constantly being changed by our life experiences & maturity.

What I see happen today is that people spend more time analysing other people than the argument at hand, and people take beef from thread to thread. That cant be healthy.
My piece of advise when that happens & even when I am quoted . . .IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE! it works for me.
Life is too short for unncessary things. People sometimes forget that this is only a forum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2015
^Preach Mami! grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Thank you tearoses,i found it very ridiculous all these "cabal" discussions.Everyone will want to defend themselves and claim "holy" so?

Most of my friends here are more vocal about feminism and we always don't agree about things,especially regarding marriage(submission and all) yet we will argue like mature and respectable women and go to another thread laugh and chit chat like nothing happen.

Some posters carry beef they never even had with you,except something you said and they replied by their usual "snide remarks" then go to another thread continue with the trail.

Some of them you have never talk or exchange any words with,yet will just hate you for nothing,unbelievable!on a faceless forum for that matter.

What I see happen today is that people spend more time analysing other people than the argument at hand, and people take beef from thread to thread. That cant be healthy.
My piece of advise when that happens & even when I am quoted . . .IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE! it works for me.

Always works for me too. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Oahray: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:
^Preach Mami! grin

No owambe today nl? grin

I have a party. Colour code is gold and chocolate brown

I need serious advise cos these 2 colours dont really compliment each other.

I have a brown lace dress. Should I still tie the gold gele? . . or should I just tie a colour that I feel compliments the brown such as orange. I am also dark so bright colours fit me better.

What d'all think?

Sambarry bo si bi o!
Damiso iwo da?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2015
edwife:
Thank you tearoses,i found it very ridiculous all these "cabal" discussions.Everyone will want to defend themselves and claim "holy" so?

Most of my friends here are more vocal about feminism and we always don't agree about things,especially regarding marriage(submission and all) yet we will argue like mature and respectable women and go to another thread laugh and chit chat like nothing happen.

Some posters carry beefs they never even had with you,except something you said and they replied by their usual "snide remarks" then go to another thread continue with the trail.

Some of them you have never talk or exchange any words with them,yet will just hate you for nothing,unbelievable!on a faceless forum for that matter.

Always works for me too. cool

Not everyone will like you and you wont like everyone
But we can all make an effort to "live" in peace
Life is too short
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

No owambe today nl?

I have a brown lace dress. Should I still tie the gold gele? . . or should I just tie a colour that I feel compliments the brown such as orange. I am also dark so bright colours fit me better.

What d'all think?

They always compliment each other dear,most of my brown i wear them with gold and nothing else.

Wait let me show you some pics....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Who are the members of the cabal?

How can I join the cabal?

Thanks
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2015
edwife:

They always compliment each other dear,most of my brown i wear them with gold and nothing else.

Wait let me show you some pics....

really!! shocked
I didnt think so oooo
I must be one of these iya alaje people that Naijababe and damiso run away from
I always like to "clash" colours embarassed
I would have chosen Brown and orange or brown and mint green embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2015
bellong:

Who are the members of the cabal?

How can I join the cabal?

Thanks

Its easy . . . . all you need to join is

one ghana must go full of $$$ (not monopoly ones o)
10 bales of swiss lace
10 complete aso oke
20 pairs of italian shoes (speak to ewuro for the spec)
5 gucci watches
10 LV handbags
1 range rover evogue
one housemaid

Dats all . . . .

no need to bring pigs blood or all that shittttt tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

really!! shocked
I didnt think so oooo
I must be one of these iya alaje people that Naijababe and damiso run away from
I always like to "clash" colours embarassed
I would have chosen Brown and orange or brown and mint green embarassed

[img]http://esthertope.files./2014/02/ikes-family.jpg[/img]

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

No owambe today nl?

What d'all think?
Haba! No owanbe today o....i am owanbe-ing in my house this weekend. cheesy grin say what? Gold and choco brown don't go ke? O fe la pa ni(it wan go die). Do brown dress,gold gele, a blend of gold and brown beads, gold shoes& clutch. E ma sexy pa mehn cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Thanks Edwife
The gold I had in mind was darker than that
also it looks different cos the ladies are wearing the brown on their heads and not as a dress
Lemme find the gold
I dey come
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

Its easy . . . . all you need to join is

one ghana must go full of $$$ (not monopoly ones o)
10 bales of swiss lace
10 complete aso oke
20 pairs of italian shoes (speak to ewuro for the spec)
5 gucci watches
10 LV handbags
1 range rover evogue

Dats all . . . .

no need to bring pigs blood or all that shittttt tongue
This list is so short.

I thought it will include Maybach or Ferrari.

Anyway, you still owe the gods, subtract your list from what you owe the gods. We will talk about the balance later.

Gold and brown are good pair of colour. I like the blend.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2015
see . .

this is what I dont want to happen. Personally i think that the gele they choose is too close to the brown . . .but that is just me

This BTW is the shade of brown that I will be wearing

so my gele must be a very light shade of gold to be able to contrast the brown.

The lace they are wearing is actually a bit similar to mine.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2015
I
tearoses:

No owambe today nl? grin

What d'all think?

Sambarry bo si bi o!
Damiso iwo da?

Gold and chocolate is too dull go for the Orange

That was my wedding colour burnt orange and brown with some gold.

Like this that's my mama and her friends at my wedding cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:
Good Morning House

Can I just point something out

There is no such thing as a cabal.

Back in the day, when more than 2 people disagreed with someone, the someone would pull out the cabal card and claim that he/she was being hounded by the cabal.

If I mention some of the names of the so called alleged cabal, you will see that 90% of them are no longer on NL or hardly even post these days.

The word cabal is a dead and buried issue.

Yes some posters stick together regardless of what is being discussed, but that is more of a new thing that i have noticed. Nothing to do with the cabal as it was known.

You wont beleive the number of times that times Jennykady and I or debrief and I or Ronkebp or jenny (and the list goes on) disagreed over issues
Yet we were supposed to be part of the cabal then.
We disagreed on a lot of issues and vehemently too, but we were not rude or insultive to each other.
We could disagree on a post at 10.13 and agree on another post at 11.42 and disagree on another post a few minutes later.
But we were all mature and we didnt take beef from one thread to another.
We were mature in understanding that we are different, our experiences are different and so our outlook to some things are different.
Funny enough I look back at some of my own posts and I say to myself "who wrote that nonsense" embarassed. . .Thats because we are constantly being changed by our life experiences & maturity.

Life is too short for unncessary things. People sometimes forget that this is only a forum.

I never believed it but now it seems to be happening. @ bold,
People sticking together no matter what is being discussed is something like a cabal if not what a cabal means. We have people who don't speak their mind but speak what they think other people they agree with wants to hear. Then you have people who accuse others of what they are so so guilty of but just don't see it. For example people will make snide remarks but will only see it when you reply. Someone has made a snide remark while talking about people who made snide remarks.People will write derogatory posts but will only see it when you reply. People will jump on other peoples post when you are having a debate with someone and support people who write horrible things about others and still try to make themselves look as if they are good people. This family section has some of the most pretentious people I have ever been in a forum with. Someone will be so bitter about another person that it's written all over her posts and deny she has no problem with the person to appear good then write another posts talking about the person. Some people are just good at playing games and deceiving people.tearoses, I was on Nairaland when all the names you mentioned was here and also disagreed with them with no issues. It tells you where the problem is.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:
see . .

this is what I dont want to happen

I don't know everyone taste is different,but for me it's gold and brown all the way.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2015
See my own brown Nd gold dress.

It wan go die grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2015
Edwife i think it also depends on the persons colour. The lady in your pic is light skinnned.

Also she has left a lot of skin out so her skin contrasts the dress she is wearing.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:
See my own brown Nd gold dress.

It wan go die grin

What coloir gele would you have tied?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Madam Tee, you don see am? I need to comot it quick before the Gods starts questioning my Beyonce pose. angry grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

What coloir gele would you have tied?
GOLD.

Let me see if I can find the gele version

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.