Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (738145 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:
Edwife i think it also depends on the persons colour. The lady in your pic is light skinnned.

Also she has left a lot of skin out so her skin contrasts the dress she is wearing.

You are right,maybe because i am light skin... tongue

You can use the orange then....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
this is what i had in mind

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

O ti poju oooo.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

Lovely! If that is your skin colour then go for it.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Madam Tee, you don see am? I need to comot it quick b[b]efore the Gods starting questioning my Beyonce pose. >[/b]sad grin grin

The gods are questioning it already.

Were you cold when you took it, cos you were too close to the heating system.

Or you were hot for the pose.. tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

O ti poju oooo.... shocked shocked shocked

Looool not like that o grin grin grin
The gele will be a plain orange aso oke gele
the dress is a plain brown lace dress
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2015
edwife:

You are right,maybe because i am light skin... tongue

You can use the orange then....

Yipeeeeee tongue grin

I still have some time to think about it.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

Looool not like that o grin grin grin
The gele will be a plain orange aso oke gele
the dress is a plain brown lace dress
Don't show up in orange when the person wey dey do party picked gold and brown. angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2015
edwife:

[img]http://esthertope.files./2014/02/ikes-family.jpg[/img]

I wouldn't call that first color gold. But what do I know, it could be a shade of gold.

The second one is very lovely though.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

Yipeeeeee tongue grin

I still have some time to think about it.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
cococandy:
I wouldn't call that first color gold. But what do I know, it could be a shade if gold.

It has shade of gold....everything that glitters to me is gold.... grin

I love gold so much that all my shoes,no matter what colour have some gold on it....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2015
bellong:

The gods are questioning it already.

Were you cold when you took it, cos you were too close to the heating system.

Or you were hot for the pose.. tongue
Lmao! Too hot ni oo... grin The Ogbeni photographer said he wanted sexy pose - he was compiling naughty pics for my friend's wedding album. The babe is one crazy chick,she wanted something different.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2015
cococandy:
I wouldn't call that first color gold. But what do I know, it could be a shade if gold.

You are right! That's platinum not gold.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Platinum cheesy

Idowu don come again.

You know I'm a color illiterate.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2015
babygirlfl:

I never believed it but now it seems to be happening. @ bold,
People sticking together no matter what is being discussed is something like a cabal if not what a cabal means. We have people who don't speak their mind but speak what they think other people they agree with wants to hear. Then you have people who accuse others of what they are so so guilty of but just don't see it. For example people will make snide remarks but will only see it when you reply. Someone has made a snide remark while talking about people who made snide remarks.People will write derogatory posts but will only see it when you reply. People will jump on other peoples post when you are having a debate with someone and support people who write horrible things about others and still try to make themselves look as if they are good people. This family section has some of the most pretentious people I have ever been in a forum with. Someone will be so bitter about another person that it's written all over her posts and deny she has no problem with the person to appear good then write another posts talking about the person. Some people are just good at playing games and deceiving people.tearoses, I was on Nairaland when all the names you mentioned was here and also disagreed with them with no issues. It tells you where the problem is.

My dear Ive learnt something about human nature
Sometimes people dont even know what they are doing. They just genuingly dont see it
And so because of that I dont let everything people say or do get to me. . .otherwise i will be the one smarting and they would have moved on happily in their lives.

I also know that what people write sometimes can come accross wrong. Some people dont know how to experess themselves and some are just plain rude.

Ive been on here a long time and I know that you can easily get someone off your back by ignoring them
unless that person has been sent to you by the devil, they will get fed up and move on. No one likes being ignored.

Snide remarks aimed at me how do I deal with them? . . I just say to myself that person will never have the guts to say that in front of me . . So i ginore them and just move on.

So in short . . it takes one to light a fire but the fire needs oxygen to continue. Take out the oxygen and the fire goes out.

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2015
cococandy:

Platinum cheesy

Idowu don come again.

You know I'm a color illiterate.
Lmao! Infact na champagne to be precise. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Edwife the second picture is what I intend to do
thats orange and brown
I prefer the second pic to the first
everything kind of blends in in the first picture
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2015
cococandy:
I wouldn't call that first color gold. But what do I know, it could be a shade of gold.

Champagne
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

tearoses:

Champagne

Champagne ehn?

That I can relate to. It's really champagne colored.

Noted.

I'll learn all the color variations on this thread. I can see that. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

Edwife the second picture is what I intend to do
thats orange and brown
I prefer the second pic to the first
everything kind of blends in in the first picture

Okay that will be nice but don't put the red please,i hate mixing colours like that.

tearoses:

Champagne

Oh i have learnt this one.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2015
bellong:

This list is so short.

I thought it will include Maybach or Ferrari.

Anyway, you still owe the gods, subtract your list from what you owe the gods. We will talk about the balance later.

Gold and brown are good pair of colour. I like the blend.

Oga Bellong We are reasonable people . . so only things that you can afford
BTW what do I owe
If anything you are all owing me
No one has paid their dues this year angry

Damiso thank you . . . kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2015
edwife:

Okay that will be nice but don't put the red please,i hate mixing colours like that.

Nooooooooo . . .No red o!
Orange and brown beads for me
or just plain orange
cos I will be wearing gold shoes
[s]I get one orange italian shoe sha o! embarassed [/s]

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

BTW what do I owe

You are welcome.

We owe Chaircover tongue tongue cheesy and since she is nowhere to be found I guess we have to appoint another registrar abi is it treasurer.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2015
cococandy:

Champagne ehn?

That I can relate to. It's really champagne colored.

Noted.

I'll learn all the color variations on this thread. I can see that. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2015
damiso:

You are welcome.

We owe Chaircover tongue tongue cheesy and since she is nowhere to be found I guess we have to appoint another registrar abi is it treasurer.

Kai!!!!
Did you not see the article in the punch newspaper?
She said all dues to be paid to Tearoses cheesy

Why do I have a craving for rice this morning?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

My dear Ive learnt something about human nature
Sometimes people dont even know what they are doing. They just genuingly dont see it
And so because of that I dont let everything people say or do get to me. . .otherwise i will be the one smarting and they would have moved on happily in their lives.

I also know that what people write sometimes can come accross wrong. Some people dont know how to experess themselves and some are just plain rude.

Ive been on here a long time and I know that you can easily get someone off your back by ignoring them
unless that person has been sent to you by the devil, they will get fed up and move on. No one likes being ignored.

Snide remarks aimed at me how do I deal with them? . . I just say to myself that person will never have the guts to say that in front of me . . So i ginore them and just move on.

So in short . . it takes one to light a fire but the fire needs oxygen to continue. Take out the oxygen and the fire goes out.

Thanks for this.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Don't show up in orange when the person wey dey do party picked gold and brown. angry

Loooool
Only just saw this grin grin grin grin grin
Okay ma
I will wear what the celebrant says
even if I look like a millipede grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2015
babygirlfl:

Thanks for this.

UWC dear kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2015
@Tearoses:

Morning

I used the cabal as a group thingy that happened back then. The chief cabal accusers are no longer active.

Not everybody can agree all the time. I disagree with some posters on some issues and we leave it at that. We do not go to another thread and pre-empt the person. We do not even attribute the differences to a belief or religion. However, you do not make snide remarks about an issue on one thread and laugh in another one. You do not drag the person's beliefs into a matter that has absolutely no bearing with it and claim to be respectful. You do not make fun of posters on one thread and claim to laugh with them in another thread.

The amusing thing is claiming not to understanding something and yet knowing when someone is acting according to it.

Another puzzle is having different faces on different threads.

Like I said earlier, I do not avoid the Elephant in the room and chase shadows

@bellong: the inductors into the cabal are no longer active. They just grouped some posters into the cabal thingy.

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Yes oh that's Champagne gold

Posh United club wasere omo!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2015
bukatyne:
@Tearoses:

Morning

I used the cabal as a group thingy that happened back then. The chief cabal accusers are no longer active.

Not everybody can agree all the time. I disagree with some posters on some issues and we leave it at that. We do not go to another thread and pre-empt the person. We do not even attribute the differences to a belief or religion. However, you do not make snide remarks about an issue on one thread and laugh in another one. You do not drag the person's beliefs into a matter that has absolutely no bearing with it and claim to be respectful. You do not make fun of posters on one thread and claim to laugh with them in another thread.

The amusing thing is claiming not to understanding something and yet knowing when someone is acting according to it.

Another puzzle is having different faces on different threads.

Like I said earlier, I do not avoid the Elephant in the room and chase shadows

@bellong: the inductors into the cabal are no longer active. They just grouped some posters into the cabal thingy.

Morning Bukky
I didnt see your post. When I use my phone, I sometimes miss posts.
My post was directed at baby. I had seen some of the rofo rofo she and edwife had and becasue they had bought it back here, (this is the sane thread LOL ) and cabal was mentioned plus both ladies are decent ladies I decided to say something.

What I would love to see is respect of other peoples beleifs even though one may not agree with or understand it
I will be lying if I say that I have not seen snide remarks on clean unrelated threads & ive seen people call other people out just to cause trouble. Cococandy is a victm of this and I know its difficult to ignore, but many times these people just want to engage you and are seeking attention so the best thing is to ignore them.

we all cant agree all the time, but If only we can respect each others beleifs.

I dont understand feminism and I am being very genuine when I say that. I feel that my understanding has gaps in it becasue I see areas that I feel feminists should be in but I dont see them there and I almost want to shout from the rooftops "You need to do more, here, here and here"
I also feel that its been made to look petty and its mainly only discussed when it comes to cleaning and household activities. I beleive that there is more to it.

This is the only topic that I see that seems to divide this section down the middle but the problem is that even if you want to discuss it as adults, there are always people who will jump in and start stirring up trouble so the discussion gets derailed and no one has really learnt anything.
Its a shame, becasue as a forum and the adults that we are, one should be able to learn and share ideas.

However its not too late and if we all start subscribing to respecting each other regardless of our beleifs and not encouraging other people to disrespect or insult the people we are having debates with, then we can effect change.

4 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

BTW what do I owe

You owe the gods for not remitting proceeds made from the last company name.

@Bukatyne,

That means membership is closed. I guess reference to the cabals should die henceforth.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.