Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (739488 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
mredwifeosband is around the corner. Be very kiafu wink
Eyes are lurking around you wink

Lurking doing nothing.....hian undecided After they don finish me.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Thelish and sambarry will not kee me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
@cococandy that was some movie,i really enjoyed it because lately in Africa or should I say in Nigeria,we are meant to believe that every men who cheat or sleep around is a womaniser without even bringing the possibilities that they might be addicted and need help,rather we will ask the spouse to leave because there is a better man out there....without considering the fact that this is marriage,a contract.(same with women)

If We have people from the west(not immigrants) that can still keep these values then i still stand on my belief and morals.
Bottom line,don't jump to conclusion and always communicate in a marriage.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin grin grin
edwife:

Lurking doing nothing.....hian undecided After they don finish me.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Ghetto
grin grin grin grin

is that so grin grin

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin grin
thelish:

Jesus Christ, I don laff break my ribs.
Ur own better say u dey use needle sew d edges, I don't even have that time n patience.
U sef, u too like owambe ooo.
If say I dey go owambe, I for still get plenty ooo.
most times, I dey forget to use d napkin sef, until my hand is burnt from hot pot before my brain dey boot to use napkin.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
You're welcome. smiley

Lol. Talking about Africa, how many men will advice one another to stay with a wife who is sleeping around town because she may be addicted? Story story.
If he even does, they will cuss him out for being a weakling and what have you.
His family will turn on him for accommodating ashawo in his home.
Just try to advice them to endure and seek professional help with the woman and see the way they will react. Fear go catch you sef grin

So I'd say while I didn't even think about it that way (addiction) until I watched this movie, I can understand why more people including myself are clamoring for men to held to the same standards they hold women to.
Because none of them will take addiction as an excuse to forgive that kind of wife and stay to work it out. Lai Lai.

Although sexual addiction isn't very popular an ailment, it is understandable now to me.
The movie was a little eye opener.
I agree People should communicate more.
That could have saved this couple lots of heartache.

I'm glad they worked it out finally.

edwife:
@cococandy that was some movie,i really enjoyed it because lately in Africa or should I say in Nigeria,we are meant to believe that every men who cheat or sleep around is a womaniser without even bringing the possibilities that they might be addicted and need help,rather we will ask the spouse to leave because there is a better man out there....without considering the fact that this is marriage,a contract.(same with women)

If We have people from the west(not immigrants) that can still keep these values then i still stand on my belief and morals.
Bottom line,don't jump to conclusion and always communicate in a marriage.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
What is the title of the film you people are talking about sef

by the way isn't sexual addiction=nymphomaniac tendencies. I think it is more of a psychological problem and it's common. Very common
cococandy:
You're welcome. smiley

Lol. Talking about Africa, how many men will advice one another to stay with a wife who is sleeping around town because she may be addicted? Story story.
Just try to advice them to endure and seek professional help with the woman and see the way they will react. Fear go catch you sef grin

So I'd say while I didn't even think about it that way (addiction) until I watched this movie, I can understand why more people including myself are clamoring for men to held to the same standards they hold women to.
Because none of them will take addiction as an excuse to forgive that kind of wife and stay to work it out. Lai Lai.

Although sexual addiction isn't very popular an ailment, it is understandable now to me.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
What is the title of the film you people are talking about sef

by the way isn't sexual addiction=nymphomaniac tendencies. I think it is more of a psychological problem and it's common. Very common

Addicted.

If you have netflix, watch it.

Nymphomania is common?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ehen can't tissue paper too clean the plates wink and even gan if you have to use that you nor get clothes wey you no dey wear again, use scissors and cut out a part that you can be using instead of buy buy cheesy

napkin is 200naira.that 200 naira is enough for me to do pedicure or buy this ten ten naira stick sweet in one pack that will keep wuras mouth busy and silence her for the next 1hr wink

shocked shocked embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:
You're welcome. smiley

It's not only the friends but mothers that will be first to throw such wife out of the house.How many fathers in law are in their kids marriage?

Always women and i am pleased to see the generation of Nigerian women who don't want to take nonsense any more,it means they will keep away from their sons marriages and allow them marry anyone they want without interfering.

I think the problem with the addiction is that most people do not want to admit that they have a problem.Most men/women just think it is natural or most men proud themselves of being the ladies's man.So when they meet two or three friends who behave as such,they don't even think it's abnormal.

But then again,sex still a taboo in Africa,so it will be very difficult to get people to understand this.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mmmm.@bold, so True.

We still have a long way to go.
People haven't even got therapy for other psychological ailments that Africans can understand much less sexual addiction.

One day. Until then.
edwife:

It's not only the friends but mothers that will be first to throw such wife out of the house.How many fathers in law are in their kids marriage?

Always women and i am pleased to see the generation of Nigerian women who don't want to take nonsense any more,it means they will keep away from their sons marriages and allow them marry anyone they want without interfering.

I think the problem with the addiction is that most people do not want to admit that they have a problem.Most men/women just think it is natural or most men proud themselves of being the ladies's man.So when they meet two or three friends ho behave as such,they don't even think it's abnormal.

But then again,sex still a taboo in Africa,so it will be very difficult to get people to understand this.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chillisauce:

happy rainy Sunday chilli sauce wink

e dey rain for una side? smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:

Addicted.

Nymphomania is common?
yes na.that is the propelling force of r@peest and pedophiles
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chillisauce:

grin grin grin

Make i follow you laugh,you have been doing that in all the threads without saying a word.....

Howdy? cheesy

@cococandy it is well dear,we keep learning everyday.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
happy rainy Sunday chilli sauce wink

e dey rain for una side? smiley

Happy Sunday dear.

Everywhere is wet. Very heavy rain

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
edwife:

grin grin grin

Make i follow you laugh,you have been doing that in all the threads without saying a word.....

Howdy? cheesy

@cococandy it is well dear,we keep learning everyday.

Very fine dear. So many funny comments for this nairaland. I'm still reading cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chillisauce:

Very fine dear. So many funny comments for this nairaland. I'm still reading cheesy

Lol,i am telling you.Enjoy....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
why does this place seem like a domicile for old people?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Classsyalabolas:
why does this place seem like a domicile for old people?
We are old around here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:

We are old around here cheesy

haba... there are not too many 1970s here na, &yet 90% of the convos seem like something my aged grand-parents would have grin

make una loosen up cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

haba... there are not too many 1970s here na, &yet 90% of the convos seem like something my aged grand-parents would have grin

make una loosen up cheesy
Help us Spice it up then. wink

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:

Help us Spice it up then. wink

You're welcome.

i will...but be warned, my methods are very unorthodox. cheesy

& don't i get a welcome party or something? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2015
Moca sweetie....thinking of you ooo....how body? Take your time you hear? I go organise your welcome party when time reach.Hugs to you n my Oga. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2015
Kimoni:

shocked shocked sad sad grin grin grin

In my best Yorkshire accent..............I speak as i bludeh feend grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 14, 2015
edwife:

See them... grin angry

Awww kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2015
cococandy:

Addicted.

Nymphomania is common?
Please could you let me know if there's a way to bypass or avoid paying for Netflix.

Thanks in advance
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Please could you let me know if there's a way to bypass or avoid paying for Netflix.

Thanks in advance

Are you the fake or original wonlash angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Kimoni:

Are you the fake or original wonlash angry

Why? Is there any other wonlasewonimi on nl?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Yes naa, I have seen variants of this username ke

Lemme check your history....brb
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

cheesy cheesy Oga sorry, you are the true wonlash, kulyie does not know jack about football angry

I thought it was Samarry cuz she likes Nigerian films as well

And she is the type that will want to bypass paying for Netflix

Her Ijebu strong well well; I didn't realize your Ijebu sef reach that level grin grin

No vex sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.