Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (738092 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2015
damiso:

I have a friend who hates Apple for that reason. My husband prefers buying it from the Apple shop but I won't lie me too I have bought those eBay/Amazon chargers.

And it's not even like the £30 ones even last angry I had to buy a new iPad charger in less than 6 months.

I think men are more "money free" and us more tight grin
My hubby also insists on going to the shop to guy genuine products
As for me . . . Ebay
The kids laugh at me and call me mummy Ebay angry
Of course the original products dont last either. . .thats why one has to buy replacements in the first instance angry
but now that I heard about what caused that fire, I am more wary of these things.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2015
tearoses:

As for me . . . Ebay
Of course the original products dont last . . .thats why one has to buy replacements in the first case angry
but now that I heard about what caused that fire, I am more wary of these things.

These ones are originally from Apple via their products I bought and within 6 months or less and they are like this. I cant explain this consistent problem. So it pays me to go for the highest grade on eBay. It's just the fire story that got me scared now.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2015
tearoses:

As for me . . . Ebay
Of course the original products dont last either. . .thats why one has to buy replacements in the first instance angry

Yes o my hubby calls me 'madam tight' or 'bargain hunter' if I say it's cheaper elsewhere he will say no he will rather get it from the actual store or approved retailer. Na him get money o

If he goes shopping he can never ever buy tesco own brand products of ANYTHING smiley me I wanna buy own brand product die grin some certain things like kitchen towel like its a kitchen towel what's my business with brand name when I am chucking in the bin. Toilet roll is a bit different but kitchen towel is to mop up things.I draw the line at some food though but I buy tesco own brand vegetables. What's my business with birds eye?

If he wants to buy something he just goes to a shop me I 'browse' round . Still saved him £27 this week. He bought some timberland boots at JD sports for my daughter at £60 and I saw the exact same thing on timberland website on Sale for £33. I quickly asked him to return the £60 one and ordered the £33 one.

Na him sef dey buy timberland boots lipsrsealed me I will buy any boots that is nice and will keep her legs warm on SALE. wink

I tell him you say I shop a lot but your one shopping cancels like 5 of mine.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2015
damiso:

Yes o my hubby calls me 'madam tight' or 'bargain hunter' if I say it's cheaper elsewhere he will say no he will rather get it from the actual store or approved retailer. Na him get money o

If had goes shopping he can never ever buy tesco own brand products of ANYTHING smiley me I wanna buy own brand product die grin some certain things like kitchen towel like its a kitchen towel what's my business with brand name when I am chucking in the bin. Toilet roll is a bit different but kitchen towel is to mop up things.I draw the line at some food though but I buy tesco own brand vegetables. What's my business with birds eye?

If he wants to buy something he just goes to a shop me I 'browse' round . Still saved him £27 this week. He bought some timberland boots at JD sports for my daughter at £60 and I saw the exact same thing on timberland website on Sale for £33. I quickly asked him to return the £60 one and ordered the £33 one.

Na him sef dey buy timberland boots lipsrsealed me I will buy any boots that is nice and will keep her legs warm on SALE. wink

I tell him you say I shop a lot but your one shopping cancels like 5 of mine.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Should I say all men are wired this way. No time for dilly-dallying angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2015
I went to the city centre yesterday strictly to get my baby's milk at Aldi cuz I saw it cheaper by just a small diffference from Asda who would usually bring it home for me o

I left in the morning only to return in the evening with different bags full of junks and I couldn't believe myself when I got home.

How did 2 tins of milk change to different bags full of crackers, pistachios and other orisirisi rubbish grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jaybee3(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2015
Kimoni:
I went to the city centre yesterday strictly to get my baby's milk at Aldi cuz I saw it cheaper by just a small diffference from Asda who would usually bring it home for me o

I left in the morning only to return in the evening with different bags full of junks and I couldn't believe myself when I got home.

How did 2 tins of milk change to different bags full of crackers, pistachios and other orisirisi rubbish grin grin

Ijebu things

Nothing dey happen
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2015
jaybee3:

Ijebu things

Nothing dey happen

**covers eyes**

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kimoni:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Should I say all men are wired this way. No time for dilly-dallying angry

I guess so.

I am not much of a walking around shopper but I am an expert in looking for deals online .
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kimoni:

Ijebu grin grin

Me these days I try to stick to lists and taking out cash instead of cards. So if I write list milk,bread,veg /fruit I think £20 is more than enough for that any extra the £20 cannot cover is definitely Ayaba cheesy

I like Aldi their fruit and veg are really good/cheap but it's just too out of my way.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Madam damiso you see you like serenren.cant you tear a page of an old news paper in ya house and if you don't have come and take in my house instead of buying kitchen towel abi na napkin una dey call am.tear the page of news paper sheet into two then use it to remove hot pot of food from the drawer in the kitchen instead of wasting money buying kitchen towel

then again with 25naira you buy tissue paper to use and clean where you keep your pots. At least that money can be diverted into something useful. Of which the tissue can last up to 3weeks if you are a careful user wink

that is what they call prudent woman wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Madam damiso you see you like serenren.cant you tear a page of an old news paper in ya house and if you don't have come and take in my house instead of buying kitchen towel abi na napkin una dey call am.tear the page of news paper sheet into two then use it to remove hot pot of food from the drawer in the kitchen instead of wasting money buying kitchen towel

then again with 25naira you buy tissue paper to use and clean where you keep your pots. At least that money can be diverted into something useful. Of which the tissue can last up to 3weeks if you are a careful user wink

that is what they call prudent woman wink

your Ijebu pass my own o cheesy

But that's why I am buying the own brand one naa? Is that not prudent enough ni?

Brides I use kitchen towels for a few other things ,I use to line plates when making things like pancakes etc it's also handy for some lain spills.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
damiso:

your Ijebu pass my own o cheesy

But that's why I am buying the own brand one naa? Is that not prudent enough ni?

Brides I use kitchen towels for a few other things ,I use to line plates when making things like pancakes etc it's also handy for some lain spills.

ehen can't tissue paper too clean the plates wink and even gan if you have to use that you nor get clothes wey you no dey wear again, use scissors and cut out a part that you can be using instead of buy buy cheesy

napkin is 200naira.that 200 naira is enough for me to do pedicure or buy this ten ten naira stick sweet in one pack that will keep wuras mouth busy and silence her for the next 1hr wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Poheto281985: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hello
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Edwife baby, I just want to let you know that I am here for you grin even if my shoulders are miniscule

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
naijababe:
Edwife baby, I just want to let you know that I am here for you grin even if my shoulders are miniscule

Hahahahahahahahahahhaha

I was expecting this cheesy

Naijababe, I'll be here for you as well. Unconditional love noni
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Poheto281985:
Hello

Hello
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kimoni:

Hahahahahahahahahahhaha

What makes you think you won't be the one needing my miniscule shoulders
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
naijababe:

What makes you think you won't be the one needing my miniscule shoulders

Simply because we are UNITED!

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kimoni:

Yes. Y'all be United in loss too na.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kimoni:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

naijababe:

Wicked angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kimoni:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

naijababe:

Wicked angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
RoyalRoy:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss

Naijababe, I guess congratulations are in order. Pls let's be gentle with eddy angry grin grin

We need to find a good mechanic to repair that bus asap sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kimoni:

kiss kiss kiss

Naijababe, I guess congratulations are in order. Pls let's be gentle with eddy angry grin grin

We need to find a good mechanic to repair that bus asap sad

3 points baby.....that bus don enter demurrage o, na to take it apart and sell for spares remain grin

Edwife, no vex .....I am speaking as a concerned friend and sister ni o
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
naijababe:

3 points baby.....that bus don enter demurrage o, na to take it apart and sell for spares remain grin

Edwife, no vex .....I am speaking as a concerned friend and sister ni o

shocked shocked sad sad grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thelish(f): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ehen can't tissue paper too clean the plates wink and even gan if you have to use that you nor get clothes wey you no dey wear again, use scissors and cut out a part that you can be using instead of buy buy cheesy

napkin is 200naira.that 200 naira is enough for me to do pedicure or buy this ten ten naira stick sweet in one pack that will keep wuras mouth busy and silence her for the next 1hr wink

Hahahahaha. sambarry don kill me with laff ooo. abeg I support u jare.
Damiso, so even kitchen napkin get brand? I Neva knew oo. This my kpako strong ooo. Even clothes, I don't check brand ooo.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2015
thelish:

Hahahahaha. sambarry don kill me with laff ooo. abeg I support u jare.
Damiso, so even kitchen napkin get brand? I Neva knew oo. This my kpako strong ooo. Even clothes, I don't check brand ooo.
lol abi na.just carry scissors and cut the thing neatly into rectangular shape, take needle and thread fold the tips .lobatan.

I no dey buy napkin o in fact all the Napkins I have in my kitchen were gotten from owabme souvenirs and different napkins for different purposes. I can cut 3different napkins fromaan ankara gown or wrapper I'm no longer using. Das all
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Kimoni:

Hahahahahahahahahahhaha

mredwifeosband is around the corner. Be very kiafu wink

Eyes are lurking around you wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2015
^ you are so hoood.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:
^ you are so hoood.
what is "hood? smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by thelish(f): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
lol abi na.just carry scissors and cut the thing neatly into rectangular shape, take needle and thread fold the tips .lobatan.

I no dey buy napkin o in fact all the Napkins I have in my kitchen were gotten from owabme souvenirs and different napkins for different purposes. I can cut 3different napkins fromaan ankara gown or wrapper I'm no longer using. Das all
Jesus Christ, I don laff break my ribs.
Ur own better say u dey use needle sew d edges, I don't even have that time n patience.
U sef, u too like owambe ooo.
If say I dey go owambe, I for still get plenty ooo.
most times, I dey forget to use d napkin sef, until my hand is burnt from hot pot before my brain dey boot to use napkin.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
what is "hood? smiley
Ghetto
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
naijababe:

Kimoni:

shocked shocked sad sad grin grin grin

See them... grin angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.