Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (746020 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
cococandy:
grin

Lobatan. Lmao. Why not DEAD and unDEAD.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kellygold(f): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Please assist my baby Joseph Osemudiame Okoh to win educational grant. Click here to vote for him https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/700

Thank you

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
SAMBARRY:
*eyes him*
Go jor. Shakara.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
cococandy:
grin

I need an undead non living nanny.... cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
bellong:

I need an undead non living nanny.... cheesy
taryour:

Lobatan. Lmao. Why not DEAD and unDEAD.
babygirlfl:

grin grin grin

Very funny cheesy

I guess they meant live-in.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by rebella(f): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2015
tearoses:
rebella saw ur msg but cant get to my Email
Ok, pls is there any other way I can reach you it's important
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2015
rebella:

Ok, pls is there any other way I can reach you it's important

let me send you a pm
maybe it it will work
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by rebella(f): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2015
tearoses:

let me send you a pm
maybe it it will work
seen, replied your PM.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
taryour:

Hmmmmmmm.... I no talk ooo, i only said hmmmmmm
Abeg gimme cake jor. Christmas done come o. Hmm ko, haa ni.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
freecocoa:
Because you and I are cool today.

Plus you like me

I like everybody. wink It just seems the gentle as a dove, sharp as a serpent applies to me most times.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
freecocoa:
Still, it's not exactly the same in regards to feminism, women over there have it better than 'we' do.

[s]Sorry, I slept off last night, was dead tired after a stressful day, let's continue after work, have a fulfilled day.

Good morning btw.[/s]

Yeah, because the system gives them an unfair advantage. Here, the law of nature applies and that's how it should be.

You dey work for WAHUM? Anyway, good mornings. How did your nights go?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

Abeg gimme cake jor. Christmas done come o. Hmm ko, haa ni.

lol. wetin una dey wait for na. on a come book your exams cakes o and share with your loved ones and business associates as well. *winks*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
taryour:

lol. wetin una dey wait for na. on a come book your exams cakes o and share with your loved ones and business associates as well. *winks*

Iru business associate wo lo n je cake?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
BoboYekini:
Go jor. Shakara.
bobo take ya time o cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
bobo take ya time o cool
ma binu. Sambarybobo wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
BoboYekini:
ma binu. Sambarybobo wink
I'm not a bobo,I'm a woman cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I'm not a bobo,I'm a woman cool
I know. You're a beautiful woman na kiss
I was just reminded of that Saucekid song, yebariba samboribobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

Yeah, because the system gives them an unfair advantage. Here, the law of nature applies and that's how it should be.

You dey work for WAHUM? Anyway, good mornings. How did your nights go?
Law of nature you say? What exactly does this law state?

I dey work for cemetery, the nights went well, how you dey today?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

I like everybody. wink It just seems the gentle as a dove, sharp as a serpent applies to me most times.
Abeg remove me from the list of people you like, if that's how you cuss the ones you like out, when they piss you off.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
freecocoa:
Law of nature you say? What exactly does this law state?

I dey work for cemetery, the nights went well, how you dey today?

Survival of the fittest na. Natural selection and stuff.

Na you dey dig the graves? No be to just look dead body be your work?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

Survival of the fittest na. Natural selection and stuff.

Na you dey dig the graves? No be to just look dead body be your work?
Survival of the fittest ko, survival of the fattest ni.

What we are experiencing in naija is simply man's inhumanity to woman.

I been no tell you? Na me be chief grave digger na.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
freecocoa:
Abeg remove from the list of people you like, if that's how you cuss the ones you like out, when they piss you off.

Lol. It's hardly unprovoked na. In any case, arguments with my loved ones are mostly convivial they don't condescend or patronise me like you educated, civilised women so love to do here.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
freecocoa:
Survival of the fittest ko, survival of the fattest ni.

What we are experiencing in naija is simply man's inhumanity to woman.

I been no tell you? Na me be chief grave digger na.

It only looks that way because you feel you're feeling entitled to what they have over there. What you dont know is that treatment is out of generosity. And the men have been so generous they're regretting it. You don't have to take my word for it, google is your friend.

Nice job you got there. I've got a proposal for you. Exhuming tins, ya know?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

Lol. It's hardly unprovoked na. In any case, arguments with my loved ones are mostly convivial they don't condescend or patronise me like you educated, civilised women so love to do here.
But seriously though, what is the Nigerian man's issue with a "civilized" woman? Btw I need to know your definition of civilized, cos I've realized people often have their own versions of different words.

Well, me I know I'm not condescending, especially not to you guys on here, if anything, it's the other way round.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

It only looks that way because you feel you're feeling entitled to what they have over there. What you dont know is that treatment is out of generosity. And the men have been so generous they're regretting it. You don't have to take my word for it, google is your friend.

Nice job you got there. I've got a proposal for you. Exhuming tins, ya know?
Lol, you gat jokes. Are you saying there was no need for feminism in the first place? Nigerian women aren't even asking for too much, do you really know the Nigerian woman's plight?

I'm game if what I'll be exhuming is worth the stress.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, you gat jokes. Are you saying there was no need for feminism in the first place? Nigerian women aren't even asking for too much, do you really know the Nigerian woman's plight?

I'm game if what I'll be exhuming is worth the stress.

Is there anything I have more of a right to than you in this country?
The guy that buried his mom in a hummer na your branch?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
freecocoa:
But seriously though, what is the Nigerian man's issue with a "civilized" woman? Btw I need to know your definition of civilized, cos I've realized people often have their own versions of different words.

Well, me I know I'm not condescending, especially not to you guys on here, if anything, it's the other way round.

Y'all regard yourselves as the epitome of modernisation and progress and wrinkle your noses at us bushmen. It's only fair of us to return the favour.

I'll remind you when your superiority shows up.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

Is there anything I have more of a right to than you in this country?
The guy that buried his mom in a hummer na your branch?
Constitutionally, No, culturally, yes, and we as a people are very cultural so...

No, na for the neighboring state, people for this side hardly use coffins sef.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Stillfire: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kimoni:

Hahahaha I do not believe this one bit... introvert shocked socially awkward ginni?? Stillfire shocked shocked

Naaaaa maybe Stillwater sha

Lol, what's the difference between stillwater and stillfire?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

Y'all regard yourselves as the epitome of modernisation and progress and wrinkle your noses at us bushmen. It's only fair of us to return the favour.

I'll remind you when your superiority shows up.
Lol, we don't say what isn't true, my dear, if you choose to call that patronizing, then we can't be blamed for it. How does it make sense to say a woman should do laundry with hands when a machine can do it faster and better?undecided

I know it's not there, my stand has always been egalitarian.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
freecocoa:
Constitutionally, No, culturally, yes, and we as a people are very cultural so...

No, the for the neignoring state, people for this side hardly use coffins sef.

Why should the constitution dictate what my cutural practices are when said practices aren't crimes? Culture is mostly balanced. Legislating for one element to have an unfair advantage is bound to create conflict. Again, check the so-called civilised countries and see what the I men are saying as regards feminist/femcentric laws and many are literally checking out of society. I don't have to wait to see that replicate here. Both men and women will suffer as a result.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

Why should the constitution dictate what my cutural practices are when said practices aren't crimes? Culture is mostly balanced. Legislating for one element to have an unfair advantage is bound to create conflict. Again, check the so-called civilised countries and see what the I men are saying as regards feminist/femcentric laws and many are literally checking out of society. I don't have to wait to see that replicate here. Both men and women will suffer as a result.
The point is that some of such practices are actually/should be criminal offenses but because you men deem women to be lesser beings, it is accepted as the norm, leaving the women to suffer.

Our culture isn't balanced, not in the least bit, try and be truthful my friend timbuktou, no one is pushing for one element to have an unfair advantage, the fight if for an equal advantage.

Leave the civilised country for a bit and let's talk about Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.