Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,065 members, 7,842,024 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (744242 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, I can understand, I guess I'm lucky sha as my body doesn't experience that and my lip gloss stays on, I don't worry about carrying it around.cheesy

I like the atmosphere during this time, I find it very romantic and it induces nostalgic feelings a lot for me.
Same here.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
cococandy:

Same here.
wink wink wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by margola: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2015
Forgive me for derailing but pls I would love u to take a moment to vote 4 my baby in d cussons baby moment contest.
Here's his page
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/728
His name is Masinoluwa Japheth-Brave Olatunji.
Thnks a lot .

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
freecocoa:
undecided
Wetin happen? Why you spoil face?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Timbuktou:

Wetin happen? Why you spoil face?
You too dey insult women, is that not reason enough to spoil face? See as you just dey cuss mind anyhow.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
freecocoa:
You too dey insult women, is that not reason enough to spoil face? See as you just dey cuss mind anyhow.

Lol. I dey enter anybody, male or female. Only say na woman dey deserve am pass for this section. If she were male, I'd have done no different. wink.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Timbuktou:

Lol. I dey enter anybody, male or female. Only say na woman dey deserve am pass for this section. If she were male, I'd have done no different. wink.
Yea right, na him be that thing wey I dey talk, you just conclude say women deserve insult just cos them no agree with you, e no pure o. E come be like say you get unresolved beef with women.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea right, na him be that thing wey I dey talk, you just conclude say women deserve insult just cos them no agree with you, e no pure o. E come be like say you get unresolved beef with women

Nah, it's not an anti-woman thing. I don't tolerate foolishness across board.

Ain't got no beef with women. Everybody is treated according to their presentation and value. Na the game be dat, is it not?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Timbuktou:

Nah, they show they deserve it by their actions na. You and I had an argument in that thread. How come I didn't insult you? She repeatedly misrepresented my words so she act like she had any points. And I foolishly tried to correct her numerous strawman moves till I got pissed off. Did you see my last quote to her? Does that comment of hers sound like it came from a sane mind?
Like you haven't insulted me more times than I remember.sad

I didn't read the post, still, one can ignore na, I do understand being pissed at someone though, but you guys generalise a lot when it comes to women and it's really not a pretty sight.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
DP
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Like you haven't insulted me more times than I remember.sad

I didn't read the post, still, one can ignore na, I do understand being pissed at someone though, but you guys generalise a lot when it comes to women and it's really not a pretty sight.
Our spats have been mainly your own making na grin. My fault in our spats is like 1%. tongue

It's a generalisation because it's the general experience wink. We'd rather err on the side of caution.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Timbuktou:

Nah, it's not an anti-woman thing. I don't tolerate foolishness across board.

Ain't got no beef with women. Everybody is treated according to their presentation and value. Na the game be dat, is it not?
Doesn't seem that way sha, if I didn't know any better, I'd have said you hated women.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Doesn't seem that way sha, if I didn't know any better, I'd have said you hated women.

Nah. I don't hate women. I'm just wary about y'all. I'm in serious side-eye mode with y'all right now.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Timbuktou:

Our spats have been mainly your own making na grin. My fault in our spats is like 1%. tongue

It's a generalisation because it's the general experience wink. We'd rather err on the side of caution.
That's what you'll say, I understand why you were picking on me now.tongue

Just say you hate feminists, it's more believable.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Timbuktou:

Nah. I don't hate women. I'm just wary about y'all. I'm in serious side-eye mode with y'all right now.
See you, like you are someone not to be wary of.undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
freecocoa:
That's what you'll say, I understand why you were picking on me now.tongue

Just say you hate feminists, it's more believable.

Oh, I hate feminism no doubt. I just dislike feminists, and y'all are annoying. No offence. You claim to be for equality but actually you guys are only looking out for womens' welfare. Your usual response to that is that men should also fight for themselves na. The problem the world has with feminism is its hypocrisy.

Remember the Truckpushr thread?

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
freecocoa:
See you, like you are someone not to be wary of.undecided

I take no offence at being regarded with caution. It's human nature to be careful. I could a rapíst-serial killer and you wouldn't know.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Timbuktou:

Oh, I hate feminism no doubt. I just dislike feminists, and y'all are annoying. No offence. You claim to be for equality but actually you guys are only looking out for womens' welfare. Your usual response to that is that men should also fight for themselves na. The problem the work work having with feminism is its hypocrisy.

Remember the Truckpushr thread?
Its not hypocrisy Tim, I know you know what gave rise to feminism, so how can you complain that it's all about women?

I do remember, but let's talk about what affects us as Africans/Nigerians.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Timbuktou:

I take no offence at being regarded with caution. It's human nature to be careful. I could a rapíst-serial killer and you wouldn't know.
And caution entails being mean?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Its not hypocrisy Tim, I know you know what gave rise to feminism, so how can you complain that it's all about women?

I do remember, but let's talk about what affects us as Africans/Nigerians.

You'd be surprised how much it affects us. The world is smaller than you imagine. Remember the gay marriage fiasco in the US and how people were calling for same here? Ripples, ripples ripples. Too late to cry when the head is off.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
freecocoa:
And caution entails being mean?

Lol. Blame the aggression on testosterone. How come I'm not being mean now?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ssoftappless(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2015
SAMBARRY good morning
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2015
Timbuktou:

Lol. Blame the aggression on testosterone. How come I'm not being mean now?
Because you and I are cool today.

Plus you like me
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2015
Timbuktou:

You'd be surprised how much it affects us. The world is smaller than you imagine. Remember the gay marriage fiasco in the US and how people were calling for same here? Ripples, ripples ripples. Too late to cry when the head is off.

Still, it's not exactly the same in regards to feminism, women over there have it better than 'we' do.

[s]Sorry, I slept off last night, was dead tired after a stressful day, let's continue after work, have a fulfilled day.

Good morning btw.[/s]
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
SAMBARRY good morning
how are you
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ssoftappless(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2015
SAMBARRY:
how are you
im fine, how was ur night?

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
SAMBARRY good morning
SAMBARRY:
how are you
ssoftappless:
im fine, how was ur night?
Sambary, Answer the man jor. Onigberaga oshi.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
BoboYekini:
Sambary, Answer the man jor. Onigberaga oshi.
*eyes him*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Timbuktou:

Hmmmmmmm.... I no talk ooo, i only said hmmmmmm
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
rebella saw ur msg but cant get to my Email

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.