Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (743629 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, we don't say what isn't true, my dear, if you choose to call that patronizing, then we can't be blamed for it. How does it make sense to say a woman should do laundry with hands when a machine can do it faster and better?undecided

I know it's not there, my stand has always been egalitarian.

Na we guys dey lie bah? We don't blame y'all. We only react our way nothing personal. Laundry with hand or machine or hands is a personal, private issue. Not everyone can afford a machine.

Gender egalitarianism, the sort which you guys preach, precludes most, if not all, romantic gestures. Just pointing that out.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
freecocoa:
The point is that some of such practices are actually/should be criminal offenses but because you men deem women to be lesser beings, it is accepted as the norm, leaving the women to suffer.

Our culture isn't balanced, not in the least bit, try and be truthful my friend timbuktou, no one is pushing for one element to have an unfair advantage, the fight if for an equal advantage.

Leave the civilised country for a bit and let's talk about Nigeria.

I disagree. You can simply opt out of any practice you disagree with. Nobody is going to perform anything you dont want to. What would they do, call the police on you?

It's difficult to forget them beg una sabi do follow follow without critic analysis. Like those obese women that wear sleeveless spaghetti tops.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Royalroy, you must not allow Tim and freecocoa give us their aso-ebi before you o...becuz dis two people ehnn, odikwa very serious these dayz oo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kimoni:
Royalroy, you must not allow Tim and freecocoa give us their aso-ebi before you o...becuz dis two people ehnn, odikwa very serious these dayz oo

My babe na Mopol o, biko don't put me in trouble. Abeg, I can't do frog jump till daybreak o. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

My babe na Mopol o, biko don't put me in trouble. Abeg, I can't do frog jump till daybreak o. grin

cheesy grin grin grin #yimu
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kimoni:

cheesy grin grin grin #yimu
Lol. I'm truly unavailable though.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

**rolls eyes**

until then wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kimoni:

Lmao.....I have been observing them since ystday. Seems their reggae don dey turn blues o!!!

Lmao.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

FYM

grin tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Lmao.....I have been observing them since ystday. Seems their reggae don dey turn to blues o!!!
Lmao.

grin grin grin you sef see am
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
RoyalRoy:

FYM

grin tongue

Lol. The only thing holding us back is because I cannot yet afford the bride price and other requirements. I need a better job or money-making scheme and she's mine for good. grin

cc: Kimoni
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Lmao.....I have been observing them since ystday. Seems their reggae don dey turn blues o!!!

Lmao.

I'm just a sweet guy. I was born in a honeycomb. grin Any woman who marries stands the risk of suffering diabetes.

Kimoni, you missed.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

Iru business associate wo lo n je cake?
Did i actually type *exams* cakes up there. Chai i don kill english ooo.
Oga timbuktou hmmmm. Wots the meaning of your moniker sef? Timi/Bukky/....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin you sef see am
Mama bawo ni, How family and work? Eku ojo meta.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Lmao.

You are sighted. Howdy ?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Idowuogbo where at thou
Complements of the season to everyone in the house.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
taryour:

Mama bawo ni, How family and work? Eku ojo meta.

Aunty tarrrrryouuuurrrrrrrrr

**covers eyes**
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
taryour:

Did i actually type *exams* cakes up there. Chai i don kill english ooo.

Oga timbuktou hmmmm. Wots the meaning of your moniker sef? Timi/Bukky/....

I thought it was autocorrect for Xmas or something.

Timbuktu is an ancient cultural city in Mali. Just like how it sounds is all.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kimoni:

Aunty tarrrrryouuuurrrrrrrrr

**covers eyes**

Eyan mi nothing do you jor. Open your face jare. I perfectly understand o. Trust me i really do. How you doing and all yours? And * Y * also.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

I thought it was autocorrect for Xmas or something.

Timbuktu is an ancient cultural city in Mali. Just like how it sounds is all.

Abi o my phone acting wonders. I bin dey think say na sleep dey my eye wen i type am o.

Oh nice. Thought it was like 3 names together. Howdy? Complements
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
taryour:

Eyan mi nothing do you jor. Open your face jare. I perfectly understand o. Trust me i really do. How you doing and all yours? And * Y * also.

Lol...We all good. We bless the Lord.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
taryour:

Abi o my phone acting wonders. I bin dey think say na sleep dey my eye wen i type am o.

Oh nice. Thought it was like 3 names together. Howdy? Complements

No wahala.

I'm very good. Hows everything, family, business, etc?

Compliments to you too.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
taryour:

You are sighted. Howdy ?

Am doing great o. Hope u are fine too?

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

I'm just a sweet guy. I was born in a honeycomb. grin Any woman who marries stands the risk of suffering diabetes.

Kimoni, you missed.

Okay Now!!!!
See Advertisement!!!

Your PM go full before tomorrow.

cool

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 12:39am On Dec 11, 2015
Timbuktou:

Kimoni, you missed.

Yeye guy grin grin

Missed kor, mass ni
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2015
Hello everyone grin

Compliments of the season

Edwife how are you dear? All will be well by Gods Grace.

Am I the only scrooge not fully in the Christmas spirit ? embarassed

I just want to spend all the time off in my pyjamas sleeping eating and binge watching tv embarassed

My daughter (6) said yesterday 'mummy my friend said her sister said santa is not real that you and daddy buy all the gifts. I asked daddy and he said its true angry angry angry angry angry'

I need to teach that man some PC angry angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by LewsTherin: 11:48am On Dec 11, 2015
damiso:
Hello everyone grin

Compliments of the season

Edwife how are you dear? All will be well by Gods Grace.

Am I the only scrooge not fully in the Christmas spirit ? embarassed

I just want to spend all the time off in my pyjamas sleeping eating and binge watching tv embarassed

My daughter (6) said yesterday 'mummy my friend said her sister said santa is not real that you and daddy buy all the gifts. I asked daddy and he said its true angry angry angry angry angry'

I need to teach that man some PC angry angry

Ha ha ha ha!

At least he didn't say who eats the milk and cookies!!

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
LewsTherin:

Ha ha ha ha!

At least he didn't say who eats the milk and cookies!!

grin grin grin grin grin to be honest though I was sincerely looking forward to getting rid of the whole Santa charade smiley but I was hoping for another 2/3 years so by then her brother would have been a bit older and we just get it over and done with once and for all grin

Meanwhile her brother thinks Santa is Bill Gates with the ever increasing list of train toys/track sets grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bravitudenatura(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oga tim na so you describe yourself this sweet, hmmm am drooling wink can I kiss ?
Thanks so much bellong for the kind words. God bless you.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
bravitudenatura:
Oga tim na so you describe yourself this sweet, hmmm am drooling wink can I kiss ?

My sister, my girlfriend seems to think I am o. Wait, let me ask if you can kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 3:08am On Dec 12, 2015
No don't, let kids have fun as long as they like thinking about imaginary man and Rudolph. That's the most exciting thing left for them in December with its bitter cold and sunless month. I'm just dreaming of Santa land in Texas. Imagine driving through 3 million lights grin can't wait to visit.
damiso:

grin grin grin grin grin to be honest though I was sincerely looking forward to getting rid of the whole Santa charade smiley but I was hoping for another 2/3 years so by then her brother would have been a bit older and we just get it over and done with once and for all grin
Meanwhile her brother thinks Santa is Bill Gates with the ever increasing list of train toys/track sets grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by freecocoa(f): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Timbuktou:

Na we guys dey lie bah? We don't blame y'all. We only react our way nothing personal. Laundry with hand or machine or hands is a personal, private issue. Not everyone can afford a machine.

Gender egalitarianism, the sort which you guys preach, precludes most, if not all, romantic gestures. Just pointing that out.
ofcourse not everyone can, anyways let me leave that alone, as it really is personal.

That's a lie. You just believe what you want to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.