Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi (1486 Views)

Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria – By Lamido Sanusi / Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria – By Lamido Sanusi / The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi by Jarus(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi by Jarus(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
I enjoy this lecture, from a usual suspect. grin
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi by Maxymilliano(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
Can't assess the video from my current location, the transcription will suffice bro ...
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi by doja(m): 4:11am On Aug 31, 2013
Fantastic lecture!

1 Like

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi by Deen4me(m): 4:40am On Aug 31, 2013
Wonderful piece, Just goes to show that the change must start at every level,for us to rid the nation of corruption.
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi by Brimmie(m): 5:32am On Aug 31, 2013
Someone shld help us post the transcript.
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 31, 2013
Mostly incoherent, essentially a long rambling string of nonsense. Is he not part of vested interests Nigeria must do away with? Where do we even start from? Donations that in plain language symbolize impunity or managing the "romantic reserves" of another man or his incompetence that's glaringly visible to the blind! Who holds a good opinion of a worthless piece of rag?
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi by bloggernaija: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Presidential material .
A brilliant technocrat who came in to clean soludo's mess.
A critical analysis of the corruption in nigeria.

There is hope in the country with people like sanusi ,fashola ,ekwesili in the country.
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi by gramci: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2013
Rogue
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi by Deen4me(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jarus: I enjoy this lecture, from a usual suspect. grin

@ Bolded , am I missing something ?
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi by Jarus(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
Deen4me:

@ Bolded , am I missing something ?

Yeah, just to pre-empt people that know me as SLS boy on NL. smiley
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi by Deen4me(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jarus:

Yeah, just to pre-empt people that know me as SLS boy on NL. smiley

Ahhhh I get it now wink
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Vested Interest - By Lamido Sanusi by dulaman: 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nice 1

(1) (Reply)

Plot Uncovered …how Andy Uba Plan To Bribe Justice H.a Nganjiwa Of Federal High / Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat / Why Fg Doesn't Trust Amechi's Water Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.