Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? (1095 Views)

Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Difference Between 'Love' and 'Like' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by eclear(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2008
I just met this girl and i don't know if i love or just like her.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by betabeta: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2008
Like means you hold interest towards a person,like a friend. But love means you are willing to share everything you had to that person and long to start a life together
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by tboy1(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2008
eclear:

I just met this girl and i don't know if i love or just like her.

From what i've just read - its means you're either not matured enough to know the difference or not serious!!!
When you fall in love, you'll know wink
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by Cyclone5(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2008
Just think about who you would put first, her or yourself? that should answer it for you.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by finguy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2008
Just think about who you would put first, her or yourself? that should answer it for you.

he meant when a trailer is coming straight @ both of u, full speed.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by tope2000(f): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2008
@ poster
just like u said u just met her so seriously doubt if its love yet
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by beauteous(f): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2008
eclear:

I just met this girl and i don't know if i love orĀ  just like her.

you woldn't knw now til wat u feel goes tru trial nd d result cums out positive.
its only normal to feel smtin 4 sm1 during d early stage of knowin each oda.

give wat u feel tym.only tym can tell wat u realli feel 4 her.
could b love,lust,like.u cud even b infatuated.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by buzyDiva(f): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2008
What are we breeding here?
Teenagers? . . . how would u not know if u like or love someone?

na wa for u pple o!
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by beauteous(f): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2008
buzyDiva:

What are we breeding here?
teenagers? . . . how would u not know if u like or love someone?

na wa for u people o!

lmao---thank God,i'm one of d adults on nl cool cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by buzyDiva(f): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2008
beauteous:

lmao---thank God,i'm one of d adults on nl cool cheesy

seriously, its not even a question at all undecided
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by beauteous(f): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2008
lmao cheesy

wats up wit u 2day?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by buzyDiva(f): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2008
@ welli,

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . . . its friday!!! grin tongue grin

u?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by beauteous(f): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2008
who's welli angry

beauteous is fine cheesy

kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by buzyDiva(f): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2008
keep consoling ursef. . . as long as its working and makes u feel better sweetie tongue
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by beauteous(f): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Like? by uspry1(f): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2008
Check out existing thread at below:

What Is The Difference Between Love and Like
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-139538.0.html

(1)

Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? / Devil And The Red Sea / How Old Is Too Old/ Too Young For You To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.