Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa (3415 Views)

This Is A Bomb To All PDP From Lai Muhammed / Patience Jonathan Throws Another Bomb To APC / 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 4:48am On Aug 31, 2013
Before occupation:Sovereign Western Nigeria can leave a Constitution-Engr Musiwa

Jesus Empire Ministry , telling the truth,we dont deceive like some men do.

The Government of Western Nigeria marking its national day on 15th November be part of it.

To confirm my story that western Nigeria is a sovereign state under international law see you.

To show you, I was telling you the truth that Western Nigeria is a sovereign state and not what Nigeria govt claim, To show you, i was not telling lies.. That Azikiwe and others were fraudsters. that is why i was disappointed with the action of that young nigerian Adebolajo in Britain, I did not want to share this information before.. But Azikiwe was a criminal.. what happen was a change of name.just Nigeria by name , but you are 3 different sovereign countries. .. that is why the document did not include the word "JOIN TOGETHER."
I am too smart to lead a rebellion .
You can see, she was trying to save your black behind.. look at the videos i posted does that look like obasanjo was telling the truth about census . the answer is NO, obasanjo was telling lies.

You people mostly have fraudsters in power.

Azikiwe Was A Fraudster, that why Ojukwu never like Him

Azikiwe collected money to buy weapon for biafra army and stole the money
Azikiwe trick the Queen of England and became governor general and kick out the queen
Azikiwe trick Obafemi awolowo in 1960
Azikiwe once trick Mbadiwe in Mbadiwe books
Azikiwe use his cousin to kill balewa
Azikiwe claim he sold people birthright.
Azikiwe had a record abroad for tricking people. I can continue and never stop.
Who is Azikiwe?
Answer Azikiwe was a fraudster

And if he was your grand father. I am sorry

You judge people by what they do and not what they say..

Constitution is not binding to sovereignty Western Nigeria,we believe we want to pull out to protect our people. To prevent us from using our sovereign they use the military to overthrow the govt for 40 years.. that was why the military was in power for 40 years. till 1999.

Western Nigeria is a sovereign state under international law. It is not possible under international law for a military coup or a person to take sovereignty of a state and give it to another. This is my point. There were 5 unit that made up British west africa. And 3 sovereign state form a union for economy reason call Nigeria, while 2 form a union Call Ghana-Guinea Union in 1958 (Union of African States).

What happen is in 1962, the union of Ghana-Guinea Union broke down and Azikiwe to avoid a Break down of the union of Nigeria kick out the Queen and jail Yoruba leaders. And later ask his cousin to over the govt. And form a unitary govt.
That does not remove the sovereign state status of western Nigeria or eastern Nigeria or Northern nigeria. Because military law are not acceptable in international law.

Is not ,

Here is African union constitution, Morocco was part of africa union. After a while Morroco pull out of africa union. Why did africa union not show morroco their constitution.

When military Olusegun Obasanjo sign the document in 1979, he had no power to sign such. He was a military man, all laws by the military are not acceptable in international law. Obasanjo did not know what the word sovereignty mean.. 99% of nigeria office holders do not know the meaning.

Constitution is just a piece of paper.. It is not binding to western nigeria, it can leave nigeria... Just like Morroco . constitution is just an agreement that any of the party to the agreement can say, I am no more interested in. Human divorce. Please ask international lawyers.

[s][/s]http://www.africanconstitution.org/home/constitutive-act

Morocco is not part of africa union .. it remove itself from africa union

http://mg.co.za/article/2013-04-26-00-morocco-has-au-aspirations/

Ghana and Guinea formed Ghana-Guinea Union in 1958 (Union of African States). just like Western Nigeria, eastern nigeria and Northern nigeria form Nigeria in 1960. if you have friend from Ghana please called them and ask if I am speaking the truth.

Koffi annan is my witness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ96yltUjYo

FESTUS AWOSIKA WAS ACTING COMMISSIONER IN THE U.K. NOW WHAT they call ambassadors.

Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 4:52am On Aug 31, 2013
The word of God says the my sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me, What it means is the people do not follow tinubu or obasanjo or fashola.. They follow me, because I truth represent their voice. That why i show you people my facebook. You can see that is the army force of Nigeria. because they have had it up to here,

they will clear obasanjo, tinubu or fashola or fani kayode or anyone who do not listen to me. Because their own lifes are first in danger as members of the army. they will kill fashola, obasanjo or tinubu or Jonathan or fani kayode etc. if fashola doubt it, they come and shoot him, because the people are feed up.. etc or any senators, if you dont listen. Word of God says wisdom is for the wise.

The sheep only listen to who. So listen to my voice.. because leadership have change hands. the people are feed up with old wine in new bottle.

why do you think they are disgracing obasanjo and tinubu because people are reading this in nigeria and some people know the truth.

tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjWFOcn1y8

Obasanjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ytW23Vodo&list=PL9BA9A24EFAECF049

Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 4:56am On Aug 31, 2013

and if you fail to listen now this is where we are going. yorubas have uranium. this is a nuclear bomb. and i have inform the international community. to prevent this. you most listen to me. stop listen to fashola, obasanjo or tinubu or Jonathan or fani kayode etc and other they are not been sincere with you. we are a people who develop oil platform. So anything is possible. we would be able to develop nuclear bomb.

When I say listen to my voice, you listen because people dont hear anything.. The sheep follow the voice , another the word of God says, they will not follow. they will not follow fashola, obasanjo or tinubu or Jonathan or fani kayode etc because the sheep know his voice.

what is the ethnics of this army outside of nigeria. 2/3 are yoruba/fon people, it is not the nigeria army
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by TGlobe: 5:08am On Aug 31, 2013
grin
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by delvinmaya(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2013
, what is this guy saying? see what too much free time can cause.
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
that is Jonathan goodluck convection for re election what do you seem empty. Why, without reform, the people will not agree. The people want them to break up nigeria.

Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
what do you see in the stand empty.. because they want to force unity on people who want break up. You can only push a horse to the river. You cant force the horse to drink water.

Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
that is jonathan rally, do you see anyone there... People dont want to die. do you know anyone that see civil war coming to him... that want a country continue. NO. People are scared.. Loook about this time in Nigeria.. more than 1000 people , would have claim they want to be president. because everybody goes there to steal money. it is only goodluck jonathan running himself. nobody want to die. because everybody is looking at the satellite pictures.

look 400 bomb was release in 400 location, all of them time bomb, it tell you the amount of technology in the hands of nigerian. to use time bomb. so you can see why the people want them to break up the country because it can get worst.

[size=58pt]EMPTY [/size]

Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 1:23am On Sep 01, 2013
grin
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 3:42am On Sep 01, 2013
grin embarassed
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 3:49am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2013
delvinmaya: , what is this guy saying? see what too much free time can cause.
Exactly my thought. The guy is typing incoherently.
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
grin cheesy sad
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
grin cool embarassed
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
grin kiss embarassed
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by iterator25: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Someone needs to find this guy and jump start his brain before it gets out of hand sad
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
That why, if you zoom in on this currency, the currency which was the reason for that union. Had three signature to show that it is 3 sovereign state . Even after 1960 all currency show 3 signature. 4 signature was the governor of the central bank.

the issue is most of the politician are not educated. some claim to have degree but most of them are fake degree. Take for example the senate and house of rep. more than 50% of them never had 5 credit in one sitting. So it tell you the level of intelligent, this is why you found some governors not able to articulate themself.

Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by luvinhubby(m): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
iterator25: Someone needs to find this guy and jump start his brain before it gets out of hand sad
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin I suspect brain Ffag, as in seriously.
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by skyfall: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
Musiwa, do you work in a museum?
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by Confusionist(m): 12:05am On Sep 02, 2013
This guys is making sense!
He knws wot he is doing!

I biliv this online facade is just to cover up some things abt him!

He is puttin on a fake personality because in truth, the revelations he is bringing out are true and massive!
Backed with evidences! And can only be termed as treason!!!

So, if he were to be arrested..millions of people will say, ' he is mad', 'i knw musiwa, he is a crazy man'!! And that enuff will rule him out of judgement!

This man works with google!!!
Do u think he's mad?
Biliv wot u can..
His message is clear enuff...
The rest are just decoys!

2 Likes

Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
museum? no. we are the owners of the treaty. that is why? we had high commission everywhere before occupation/

Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 2:55am On Sep 03, 2013
cool grin undecided
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 4:23am On Sep 03, 2013
cool lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 4:47am On Sep 03, 2013
grin tongue undecided
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 5:49am On Sep 03, 2013
if you look at video, you can see, you are more than the north.. to avoid problem it is better tell you the truth.

It was an era when africa had dictators in power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94eK8HkZNGg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyaTWKv44Hs
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2013
angry undecided
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by TGlobe: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin tongue lipsrsealed

building atomic bomb is not as complex as you think, so you want to listen to me careful and leave nigeria.

there is no money you seek from the north, that you can replace with your lifes. will dangote be buried with money NO.

where did they build all of this military tank. Yorubaland. they were not brought abroad. So you can see the danger you face. listen to me.. dead people dont love money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHeOoz6xCds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP5eeWC9NI
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by TGlobe: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin shocked tongue
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by TGlobe: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
cheesy grin
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by TGlobe: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin undecided
Re: Western Nigeria have capacity to produce Atomic bomb to fight-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) / A Call For Regionalism/resource Control & State Police / Biafrans Twitt To The World #IPOB#BIAFRANS (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.