Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Note To My Cheater Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Note To My Cheater Boyfriend (1502 Views)

Tips On How To Catch A Cheater / A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) / Mynd Is A Cheater! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by maaria(f): 5:35am On Aug 31, 2013
Dear Cheating boyfriend

I forgot to thank you for lying to me
yet again. Did I tel you how much I love crying myself to sleep everytime? Did I ever thank you for making me think I could never be good enough for you?

Well thank you for making me starve myself because I am trying to look like the girl you are cheating with.

I spend hours in front of the mirror just so I could look good for you. I spend an entire hour trying to take a pic that you will like. I know I am not good enough for you. Maybe I disgust you.

I am sorry that being faithful to me is sooooo damn hard. I really love you, but I guess I am just the girl you call when you need something... sad cry </3
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 31, 2013
ladies stop deceiving yourselves it's too difficult to find a faithful guy these days where free sex is every where

1 Like

Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Gudintent: 6:13am On Aug 31, 2013
Tis well child
Wipe away your tears
There is always light at the end of the tunnel
Today is a brand new day x

1 Like

Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Gudintent: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2013
Yungwizzzy: ladies stop deceiving yourselves it's too difficult to find a faithful guy these days where free sex is every where

Cheater on the loose, someone call me the pest controller undecided
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Excel30: 6:34am On Aug 31, 2013
[quote
author=Yungwizzzy]ladies stop deceiving yourselves it's too
difficult to find a faithful guy these days where free sex is every
where
[/quote] I used to think that mine is saint Moore until i caught him.I believe you.May God help ladies.
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by adewasco2k(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2013
men lie.... more. women lie! men cheat...... women cheat! end of discussion
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by daisyella: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2013
Kpele but I couldn't help but lol @ u were starving urself
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by 190theclown: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2013
im not suprised even ladies these days now Nigerian ladies for that matter and this OP Happen to be one of em
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Confusionist(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gudintent: Tis well child
Wipe away your tears
There is always light at the end of the tunnel
Today is a brand new day x
dude, are u confused?

U will only find light at the end of the tunnel in day time! Ok?

If na night, na darkness u go sill find at the end of the tunnel unless someone dey wait at the same end with a torch! grin
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yungwizzzy: ladies stop deceiving yourselves it's too difficult to find a faithful guy these days where free sex is every where
There is nothing free on this planet. You must pay for it one day.
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Iaz93: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sob no more! Everything's gonna be alright, Cutie.
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ouch!!i feel ur pain gurl.sowi
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
maar!a:
Dear Cheating boyfriend

I forgot to thank you for lying to me
yet again. Did I tel you how much I love crying myself to sleep everytime? Did I ever thank you for making me think I could never be good enough for you?

Well thank you for making me starve myself because I am trying to look like the girl you are cheating with.

I spend hours in front of the mirror just so I could look good for you. I spend an entire hour trying to take a pic that you will like. I know I am not good enough for you. Maybe I disgust you.

I am sorry that being faithful to me is sooooo damn hard. I really love you, but I guess I am just the girl you call when you need something... sad cry </3
all dis one is story.If u like be the "miss world" or b d nicest tin in d world,guys wil stil remain guys.We can't Bleep 1 toto.Neva.
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
chidyhels: *
There is nothing free on this planet. You must pay for it one day.
just shun dat tin abeg,as if gals dnt cheat too.
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Stop crying and throw his stinking ass to the curb ,there is one who will love and appreciate you.
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by emandman: 12:23am On Sep 01, 2013
I thought d saying is all men are dog..are they "cheetah" too?
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by akom0908(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2013
I don't cheat on gals I date until I caught my last babe....I gave her RED card immediately and I plan to start the game now,I can't imagine a gal cheating on the ever handsome Lakside...I think gals tot me the game and am goin to start now.
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2013
akom0908: I don't cheat on gals I date until I caught my last babe....I gave her RED card immediately and I plan to start the game now,I can't imagine a gal cheating on the ever handsome Lakside...I think gals tot me the game and am goin to start now.
haha,so ur eyes has opened.Galz deserve to b cheated on cos they demself ha d worst cheaters,vry unpredictable...!Notin like love is blind 4 ma own side.When konjo worry me i no dey look back.
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Rhemar(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why do you think a guy can't remain faithful to his partner, it's just dat most times guys believe they r d lord of d house nd r at liberty 2 do as they please. If u choose 2 b faithful then u can afterall what is it dat a woman has 2 offer dat ur wife doesn't possess.
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by 190theclown: 2:02am On Sep 04, 2013
grin grin
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:08am On Sep 04, 2013
All these lamentation just because your dude bonked another chic ? Abeg,get over it; what makes you think its ok for a guy to get stuck with one punny all his life ? You must know this,men are polygamous by nature. You people have succeed in forcing men to marry one wife now you wanna also ccock block. Op,what will you do when you get married and your hubby cheats on you ? Write a freaking book ? Abeg,let the man yansh!
Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 04, 2013

Because free sex is available doesn't mean all men will be interested. Don't be discouraging. Because we hear about "bad" frequently doesn't mean good no longer exists, nor does it mean we should settle or tolerate what we deem bad.

1 Like

Re: Note To My Cheater Boyfriend by Dovahkiin(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2013
@OP when you go to such extremes for a guy , he will most definitely take you for granted , u shd move on and not repeat this same mistake

(1) (Reply)

If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win? / Are You Guilty Of This? / I Want To Dump Her After ,10 ,years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.