Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? (9371 Views)

22 Very Important Google Search Tricks / All Universities To Use The General Cutoff Mark Says DIBU / Did You Use Or Remember Olympic Exercise-Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by chookudi(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2013
Whenever we search online via Google search engine, do we open up and check other pages other than the 1st page? Most times, if what we search for doesn't pop up in the 1st page, we hardly open up other pages..why is this so??

1 Like

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by olamidarsenal(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2013
chookudi: Whenever we search online via Google search engine, do we open up and check other pages other than the 1st page? Most times, if what we search for doesn't pop up in the 1st page, we hardly open up other pages..why is this so??

1 Like

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by olamidarsenal(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2013
chookudi: Whenever we search online via Google search engine, do we open up and check other pages other than the 1st page? Most times, if what we search for doesn't pop up in the 1st page, we hardly open up other pages..why is this so??
because result on other pages ar not new

1 Like

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by chookudi(m): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2013
I don't agree that 2nd page search results are not new...it just happens that not all search results can fit into one page and I don't think the results are always arranged in order of how recent they are

2 Likes

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Nkonadi(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2013
If it aint on Google 1st page, Then it does not exist. LOL

3 Likes

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nkonadi: If it aint on Google 1st page, Then it does not exist. LOL
Azzin, God bless you grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Sirmee(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
wot is this doing on FP?

8 Likes

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Charbless(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
For more Research, Y not?
I use even d last page

3 Likes

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
If i hear!
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
If the answer is not on the first page, it cannot be on the other page/s because the Google search brings out the information similar to what you are looking for on the first page.
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by spade: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2013

You won't believe it, but my own na laziness grin
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by gentlefada(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
the info you would usually find in the second page looks like google is digressing from your question

21 Likes

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lol RARELY, never for images though now that I think about it

1 Like

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Emmyk(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
If after search with so many keywords, I still cant find what I'm looking for. I'll proceed to page2.

And if it's Image search, I goto page 2..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Krasid(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Rarely.All the Information you need is in the first page, the second page is just an alternative.
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yes, I do but they are uselsee atimes.
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by homesteady(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sometimes
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
chai see seo novices

1 Like

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Acecube(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
No grin

nna time is money

1 Like

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Emmyk(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
Charbless: For more Research, Y not?
I use even d last page

Kabor!! (welcome) undecided
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
what is google

still can't find X
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by freecocoa(f): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
I sometimes find myself opening even all the articles on the next page.
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Isiterere(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Garbage In Garbage Out . Google search result on first page is enough for me cos first page result is always the most related to the search query.
Though if am not satisfied , I will rather change/edit the query than go to 2nd page.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by YoshiMaster: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Depends on how important the information I am looking for is, some sites that contain relevant info based on my keywords, may just not have done proper SEO work to rank higher in SERP. I do this more when I am in research mode.

In casual mode, when looking for information casually, like Lagos weather for instance, I usually don't go past the first 3 sites on page 1.
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by africanchilds: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
If the First isnt interesting
why further
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by glizengem(f): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hell no dnt av such mb 2 waste, if e no dey d 1st page den e no dey exist

1 Like

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Isiterere(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yungwizzzy: what is google
Ask google or ur head .
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
What i didn't find on the firstpage might not been on the second page. if you are ranking on the second page try and redo your seo
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by 80million1: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'l release a ROBUST REPLY soon.
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by ajasa4link: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
I go as far as the final page. if u are a research student and ur project supervisor tells u to bring one stupid journal article,then u will know the struggle is real. especially when it's an article that is sold at an exorbitant price.

1 Like

Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by africanchilds: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sirmee: wot is this doing on FP?

[size=18pt]Its Not Tonto Dikeh or ese huh [/size]
Re: Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? by moscobabs(m): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
ask Google na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Few Pics From Unimaid(greatest Maidites) / Masters in Business Administration Degree From Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. / Uniport Begins Sell Of Part-time Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.