Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template (20074 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
tchewwwwooorrrr christians again...make una marry more than one Wife una no gree buh to cheat on your Wife is so eazy....I laugh in wizkid voice

2 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by lakesider(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Make una free dis pastor afterall 95% pastors and imams do it.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by demelza: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ezeibe: chelsea really bleeped up last nite.... i think lukaku should........ #Shit# wat am i doing here ....wrong thread!
Just forget am.
This year is our year. The special One is with us.
Up chelsea
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by traffickz(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Do God grade forgiveness? Am just asking cos I kept looking @ one sweet babe @ all Nite prayers but I Remembered that this might be "COZA" demon trying to Lure me. Thank God that I could call blood of Jesus before "junior" goes jumping.

Some pastors do forget that name Jesus when over looking a Babe (sorry Jezebbel/Delilah)

Mtccchew!
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by omiobo: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yeah! Losing a congregation is nothing to losing God's presence. He should have confessed his sins to the congregation,and keep himself from the alter to avoid leading God's people astray.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
See the kind of wahala sex has caused. If only human beings will learn.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Danhumprey: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
With the amount of condemnation being haul at this man,am afraid he may commit suicide. It ain't easy claiming to be a man of God,as you are expected to live above board,and once that man of God bleep up,the condemnation that would trail that pastor,is better imagined than experienced.

Though am not in support of his adulterous affair,I think the heat is getting too much for him. He has already lost his reputation and integrity and if care is not taken,he may commit suicide.

Let's be easy on him. He is a human being like us,too.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by yusuf01(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Danhumprey: With the amount of condemnation being haul at this man,am afraid he may commit suicide. It ain't easy claiming to be a man of God,as you are expected to live above board,and once that man of God bleep up,the condemnation that would trail that pastor,is better imagined than experienced.

Though am not in support of his adulterous affair,I think the heat is getting too much for him. He has already lost his reputation and integrity and if care is not taken,he may commit suicide.

Let's be easy on him. He is a human being like us,too.

Remember Oga At The Top (Geez, I don't even remember his name), that is what social media does - blow things out of proportion
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Danhumprey: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
azeezlateefah: tchewwwwooorrrr christians again...make una marry more than one Wife una no gree buh to cheat on your Wife is so eazy....I laugh in wizkid voice
Marrying more than one wives is not the solution to extra-marital affair. It's take patience and contentment to stick to your wife.

It's obvious that you are a muslim. Can I ask you a question? What about Senator Yerima who has many wives? Yet,even with such number of wives,he is not satisfy.

It's seems you reason with you blokus and not your brain.

2 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by africanchilds: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
dareyking: Y did the fwerking Mods hide or remove the topic "Inside The El Salvador Prison" y did u bring it to the Fp wen u knw u will later Hide it.....The POO 4rm this Mods is becomin increasingly Unbearable...U cn ban me 4 all i care....Darelee

Nigerians
Call Seun Now.. would it bring money to your Pocket
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
babe_online: That a man is running a church business does not mean he should become celibate.

COZA members please keep on going to the church and don't put the man out of business.

Remember ''love your neighbour as yourself''.

Oh Lawd! ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
wjxavier: Open Letter to Pastor Biodun. #CozaNigeria.

Whew, Pastor! The flak that I have taken in your defence!!! *kicks away tear gas canister*. Its a Jungle out there.

First things first, this is a classic example of what we call a Bleep up. Yea, you did....big time!

You failed at least 100,000 people who love and respect you. You failed Pst modele, you failed your tiny tots... ugh!

Let's assume that you settled that account with God long time ago, but we humans are a cannibalistic lot, so like em I'm gonna ask you "What the hell were you thinking?"

All the devil needed do to get you was shovel loads of grimey guilt on what's her name now, Easey?

I'm not suggesting you choose more "mature" girls next time, nope! *waves index finger"

Let's cut to the chase, boss.

The real reason I defended you like the fcukin Alamo mehn, was that I know how those thoughts evolve in the mind.

I can imagine u flouted many red lights in your minds autobahn.

As in, Damn it mehn, those traffic light rules are so easy to break, afterall no body is watching but you -and God.

I also know that losing the congregation can be nothing like losing God's presence.

I know how you might have broken down in tears of penance after the tryst.

I know how it took God to get you to preach as your usual self after the event -afterall we are actually all accountable to him alone. #audienceofONE

I know how the devil sticks you up with a 9mm guilt gun everytime you stand to preach in church, or try to correct an erring congregant.

I know also how God's infra red guilt-seeking Bazooka scope burns your skull as
He says "Preach! Or I'll blow both you and the devil to hell."

The world will never understand that.

They will never grasp that you are just as human as they, and that if that there's a difference, it is called GRACE.

They keep seeing you almost like you don't fart.

And that is the reason some of them....will miss salvation.

Pastor, I know that a christian rarely "plans" to sin. How to escape your own conscience takes quite some spirit (Henny and Coke) Selah

Pastor, I know you don't look forward to ever knowing another Ese, but wtf if it happens again?

The faith I learned does not teach me to fear the future.

Most folks miss their redemption because they fear they might fail again.

Damn! I'm preaching at myself.

You serve an audience of one.

Guess what? If I were you, I'd show up in church tomorrow and say.

"Hey Church! I hereby confirm everything (well almost, thankfully) that's been making the rounds.

Yes, I did have an affair with Easey.

I am accountable first to God and we have settled that.

Now if any of you feels like they can't stand to watch me preach again, please leave quietly. I quite understand.

However, I must assure you that while I regret my actions, I do not owe anybody any apology.

If I had my way, I would never hold another mic to preach again as long as I live, but that decision is no longer up to me.

The day I signed up this commission, I signed never to look back -no matter what.

In God's kingdom, there is no legal framework or policy on regret -either for me as pastor, or Ese as church member.

The only secret is to get up and move on.

If Christ expects me to forgive my brother 490 times in a day, then I'm sure he expects me to be nicer to myself.

So, again, I say this clearly, authoritatively, and unequivocally:

If you feel for ANY REASON AT ALL, that I am undeserving of your spiritual leadership, please move on and find some place else to worship and to grow.

Your spiritual welfare remains my priority and as such, I understand that if your heart if offended here, you will never gain anything from my ministry.

We will always welcome you if you choose to visit us again.

For the rest of us that believe in the God of all grace, let us stand to worship him.

Choir...."
CRACKHEAD
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by ify84(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gboliwe: Could we all give this guy a break please?

I mean, he is mortal and not the pope who is infallible. Why are we just casting stones at another mortal like us who doesnt have any special makeup? Lets give the man a break iBeg
he should simply own up, ask God for mercy and...people will love him... simple.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Richy4(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
I do not know who this man is. based on what i have been reading since last week, I guess what he did was the sin of fornication.
David in the bible was the man after God's heart. he did the same thing even killed the woman's husband. and he married the woman who later became solomon's mum.... and God forgave him. this pastor only did it. he has not killed the girls boy friend yet and people are shouting. the pastor is human and human makes mistake
cool
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by gbadexy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
I think the pastor bleeped the girl. I doubt if she would just come up with a tale from her imagination.
I also think the girl is a psycho enjoying the attention and bent on destroying the pastor that gocked himself. I doubt if its as much guilt and repentance that she claim than attention from a blogger.
The pastor messed up big time and he created opportunity for his downfall.
Its just •̸Ϟ•̸y opinion though.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Dantedasz(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
@OP,
You want Pastor Fatoyinbo to confess and apologise to the congregation,based on what? The words from a blackmailing attention seeking groupie like Ese Walter?
How do we know she is telling the truth,and here you are condeming him on the words from an unstable mind?
Pastor Fatoyinbo will speak at the appropriate time,when directed by God and not due to pressure from this chit of a girl and her supporters.
Come to think of it she can not even produce the non existent 'evidence' she claims to have.
Ese let us see your imaginary evidence!
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by pendusky(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
SMH!!
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by alex1612: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
casting stones at the Pastor. Do u thinK, that instrument of devil too will go free? Remember she was not forced by the pastor. She might even be the one that seduced the man of God. Judas does not go unpunished. Ese should know reason why she brought this issue online, becos she had a mission accomplished against the pastor. God will help our men of God, that is why They need our prayers. They are not an angel.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by rodbel(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
babe_online: That a man is running a church business does not mean he should become celibate.

COZA members please keep on going to the church and don't put the man out of business.

Remember ''love your neighbour as yourself''.

Loooool !!!! Seriously!!! I laugh in tongues

1 Like

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Pataki: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Biodun Fatoto, bringing the church to ridicule. sad
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by passionate88: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2013

I know how you might have broken down in tears of penance after the tryst.
The guy no breakdown, him go dey gist with the girl sef dey hope make him prick rise again for round something
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by dareyking(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
May thunder and brimstone fire the mutant Mod(s) that hid my post....Oya ban me...Darelee.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ehenn . Will he see this ? Mstcheww.. Besides who are u to Judge when u don't even Know what happened. Do u know if it's true or not ? Do u Know whether he was really directed by God to Keep mum ?
I really do not support Criticizing a Pastor..whether he's right or wrong because even The Bible says that 'Judgement will start from the House of God'. So my advice to u OP is...find something better to do with ur time rather than Follow the trend of people writing their so-called 'Open Letters' .

#dazaLL
lipsrsealed
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Please do not Judge me...my robust reply is still Loading...........56%
Gbam ! grin
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by shangpearlz(f): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
Don't tok bout a "mentor God"...in madea's voice. Hu r we 2 judge
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by scribble: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
joeey6: Is the OP high??!

on henny and coke...selah.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by emmabest2000(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
This topic will become Sunday Sunday topic until the pastor reply Ese grin
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by kpolli(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
You know nothing
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by legendprac(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
If truly the pastor is wrong(I can't say cuz na only one side I don hear, tho his silence is looking damning enough already).... I guess he should do like d op said
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by crowntoro(f): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yungwizzzy: you guys let dis dude be they're so many so called MOGs who do far worst. most of them who you call 'Daddy' are ritualists, armed robbers, and secret cult members yet you sheepishly worship them smh

inasmuch as I hate this dude's act I feel it's just getting overblown.

jes let him be..on that great day the master will judge

tenk
thank u, i dont knw u will say it. Dey shud let him b
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by victorazy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gboliwe: Could we all give this guy a break please?

I mean, he is mortal and not the pope who is infallible. Why are we just casting stones at another mortal like us who doesnt have any special makeup? Lets give the man a break iBeg

Sharap! If u don't know what to say!
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by vicope: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
My Observations:

1. The OP is a member of COZA.

2. The OP is either a teenager or a youth still struggling with youthful exuberances.

3. The OP's choice of words shows that he is a coza-like christian and not a Jesus-like christian. His words reek of worldliness, uncouth and ungodly languages, and incoherent statements.

4. The concluding part where the OP would have made little sense stinks with pride and non-chalance. Jesus Christ was known for his humility, so if Biodun should come out to say he owes the church no apology or explanation because he has 'settled' with God, and walks away members who are now skeptical about him, not only has he created an opportunity for more members to backslide, but it will also show he feels no remorse whatsoever (which obviously he doesn't hithero).

5. The OP is just another attention-seeking lad. Since Biodun is your pastor, why not save your advice for him till Sunday when you see him in church? Has nairaland become an online branch of COZA?

Peace to us all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing / Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! / 666 Are We This Close?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.