Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template (20063 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by wjxavier(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2013
Open Letter to Pastor Biodun. #CozaNigeria.

Whew, Pastor! The flak that I have taken in your defence!!! *kicks away tear gas canister*. Its a Jungle out there.

First things first, this is a classic example of what we call a Bleep up. Yea, you did....big time!

You failed at least 100,000 people who love and respect you. You failed Pst modele, you failed your tiny tots... ugh!

Let's assume that you settled that account with God long time ago, but we humans are a cannibalistic lot, so like em I'm gonna ask you "What the hell were you thinking?"

All the devil needed do to get you was shovel loads of grimey guilt on what's her name now, Easey?

I'm not suggesting you choose more "mature" girls next time, nope! *waves index finger"

Let's cut to the chase, boss.

The real reason I defended you like the fcukin Alamo mehn, was that I know how those thoughts evolve in the mind.

I can imagine u flouted many red lights in your minds autobahn.

As in, Damn it mehn, those traffic light rules are so easy to break, afterall no body is watching but you -and God.

I also know that losing the congregation can be nothing like losing God's presence.

I know how you might have broken down in tears of penance after the tryst.

I know how it took God to get you to preach as your usual self after the event -afterall we are actually all accountable to him alone. #audienceofONE

I know how the devil sticks you up with a 9mm guilt gun everytime you stand to preach in church, or try to correct an erring congregant.

I know also how God's infra red guilt-seeking Bazooka scope burns your skull as
He says "Preach! Or I'll blow both you and the devil to hell."

The world will never understand that.

They will never grasp that you are just as human as they, and that if that there's a difference, it is called GRACE.

They keep seeing you almost like you don't fart.

And that is the reason some of them....will miss salvation.

Pastor, I know that a christian rarely "plans" to sin. How to escape your own conscience takes quite some spirit (Henny and Coke) Selah

Pastor, I know you don't look forward to ever knowing another Ese, but wtf if it happens again?

The faith I learned does not teach me to fear the future.

Most folks miss their redemption because they fear they might fail again.

Damn! I'm preaching at myself.

You serve an audience of one.

Guess what? If I were you, I'd show up in church tomorrow and say.

"Hey Church! I hereby confirm everything (well almost, thankfully) that's been making the rounds.

Yes, I did have an affair with Easey.

I am accountable first to God and we have settled that.

Now if any of you feels like they can't stand to watch me preach again, please leave quietly. I quite understand.

However, I must assure you that while I regret my actions, I do not owe anybody any apology.

If I had my way, I would never hold another mic to preach again as long as I live, but that decision is no longer up to me.

The day I signed up this commission, I signed never to look back -no matter what.

In God's kingdom, there is no legal framework or policy on regret -either for me as pastor, or Ese as church member.

The only secret is to get up and move on.

If Christ expects me to forgive my brother 490 times in a day, then I'm sure he expects me to be nicer to myself.

So, again, I say this clearly, authoritatively, and unequivocally:

If you feel for ANY REASON AT ALL, that I am undeserving of your spiritual leadership, please move on and find some place else to worship and to grow.

Your spiritual welfare remains my priority and as such, I understand that if your heart if offended here, you will never gain anything from my ministry.

We will always welcome you if you choose to visit us again.

For the rest of us that believe in the God of all grace, let us stand to worship him.

Choir...."

24 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2013
Jesus's blood.. Wipes away sins.....

And repercussions.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Gboliwe: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2013
Could we all give this guy a break please?

I mean, he is mortal and not the pope who is infallible. Why are we just casting stones at another mortal like us who doesnt have any special makeup? Lets give the man a break iBeg

3 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by TeeiWi(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2013
First...lemme say space booked.

Buh you might not knw! There are lots of controversies on the issue floating in from the external beeferz of the rapid growth of the ministry# that's according to a foundation member of COZA I interviewed....

Buh all the same, he promised there will be a reply soon that we should all wait...

So let's see ao it goes 2morow
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by crystalballs: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
He should swallow his pride and confess before God.
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
you guys let dis dude be they're so many so called MOGs who do far worst. most of them who you call 'Daddy' are ritualists, armed robbers, and secret cult members yet you sheepishly worship them smh

inasmuch as I hate this dude's act I feel it's just getting overblown.

jes let him be..on that great day the master will judge

tenk

2 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2013

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by romzyxy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Didn't even read it

1 Like

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by DonSnoogyPon(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
.no mine diz stupid mad man jo...

1 Like

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Is the OP a Christian?

So much cursing sad

5 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by habbyy03: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
free ds pastor na....body no b firewood jiree
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Iaz93: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
That a man is running a church business does not mean he should become celibate.

COZA members please keep on going to the church and don't put the man out of business.

Remember ''love your neighbour as yourself''.

12 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
When will he read this?

1 Like

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by boss1310(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
oops!sorry i came to the wrong thread

1 Like

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by damosky12(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
The devil is so funny. It used to be accusing men of God for exploiting church members though thites. Now its this, he is doing this so as to blind the minds of men from the truth. Now, it seems they have startd with a new strategy. Indirectly painting "Men of God" as liars and pretenders all in the aim to blind men's minds according to 2Corinth 4:4. CHRISTIANS, DONT BE CONFUSED; 'THE CHURCH OF GOD MARCHES ON, THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL' . Prepare your mind, more of this will happen, never be dismayed, never be confused. Its one of those things that should happen. In fact, it authenticates our faith.

5 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by coogar: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
wjxavier: @gboliwe; I root for this man big time.
Shebi na person wey dem catch be thief nah!

Just read what one young boy pastor Jimi odukoya posted on nl. http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2013/08/pastor-j-of-gods-house-abuja-confronts.html?m=1

They are all missing the point.

It makes me wanna cry knowing that his own victims are gonna be squealing in 10yrs or so.

Happens all the time.

so how do you know for sure pastor biodun is guilty? because pastor J said so? where's pastor J's evidence? did pastor J hide a CCTV camera in the hotel room in london?

2 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Charbless(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Only God will judge
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by joeey6(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Is the OP high??!

1 Like

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by coogar: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
joeey6: Is the OP high??!

he's high on crack - who knows, he could be ese walter's senior brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by israel007: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Heyyy!
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Kslib(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
In as much as this pastor or whaever they call him,needs a break from the criticism and verbal lashing,i think they(the pastors) also have a bigger role they have so far played which has now made the public/congregation more bold and happy/relieved to lash him verbally without having any iota of remorse/pity...
By "role they played",i mean; How they make themselves look like they cant sin.
How they make people feel like they cant speak to God except they pass through them..
How they preach and make people look sinners and give them the impression hat they aint doing enough,consciously or subconsciously...
Their arrogance eg... Slapping someone all in the name of being a witch..
How they behave like they're more holier than jesus christ himself..
How they make people who miss service look like sinners..
The collective/individual behaviour of pastors in this country will continue to play a big role as to how the masses react to their ffucks up...
No matter how we all try to ignore/disagree with he above fact,the gospel truth still remains that pastors "have painted an image in the heads of their followers to make it look like they are too holy to commit the sins their followers are guilty of"..
They the pastors should be humble and try to always remind the followers that they also aint perfect,that they also can commit,thet they also are not to diff from them the members.. The earlier thay start doing that,the lesser the criticism will be when they eff up..
What do you expect when the followers worship them like God?
What do you expect when they've painted that perfect image of themselves in the hearts of their sheeps?.........
I dont blame those lashing him cos it finally feels good to have dirt on someone who has been perceived as too righteous..
The same way,students wont spare a teacher who thinks he's too intelligent when he effs up in class,is the same way the lashers wont spare pastors who eff up cos it finally feels good that "We all are in this business of committing sin together,no one is above,so stop mounting too much pressure on us when you also belong to our gang"... Lol
All izz well!

9 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by homesteady(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
OMG! Coogar is in this thread!! #runsAway!

1 Like

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by johnstar(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by Rijkard: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gboliwe: Could we all give this guy a break please?

I mean, he is mortal and not the pope who is infallible. Why are we just casting stones at another mortal like us who doesnt have any special makeup? Lets give the man a break iBeg

Even the Pope is not infallible, he is only infallible in his state of grace, when he is on the seat of St Peter!

I never condemn This Pastor, but denying God His forgiving grace is my issue with him, accept your sinful nature, make amends and move on.My mum use to tell me when I was a kid that if I do bad and lie, my sin will be times 2.what is this about God telling you not to say anything? are you talking to kids? why did that same God allow Es to say something?
*walks away in anger*

1 Like

Re: My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template by nerodenero: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wish he could do all that you suggested towards the end of your write-up!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

666 Are We This Close? / Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult / Anointing Oil Used By Some Churches: Wrong Or Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.