Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,160 members, 7,842,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Please, Let’s Pray For Governor Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Let’s Pray For Governor Amaechi (756 Views)

Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Let’s Pray For Governor Amaechi by Talkcentral: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-c0MDtF1p0U4/UiGHUOIuYFI/AAAAAAAAtD0/Wg5nv4E1V2I/s400/Amaechi+new+1.jpg[/img]

.as Rivers’ political crisis continues to defy solution

I am sure that many watchers of political events in Rivers State would not have imagined that the political crisis rocking that state could last this long, especially against the backdrop that high profile personalities have have made frantic efforts to see an end to the imbroglio.

More worrisome is the fact that while well meaning Nigerians are seeking an end CONTINUE READING AT http://newsinigeria..com/2013/08/please-lets-pray-for-governor-amaechi.html#more

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS
Re: Please, Let’s Pray For Governor Amaechi by Longeria(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2013
I pray that all the poisons Amaechi prepared for others be forced into his troat...................

AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Let’s Pray For Governor Amaechi by Longeria(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
So those Lagos based bustards can't even pray for the survival of Amaechi, the foolish tool they have been using to fight the president. YORUBAS, the holy scorpions, Ameachi was foolish enough to know their untrustworthiness, now he's paying handsomely.

(1) (Reply)

PDP: Jonathan 2015 Ambition Is No-go Area / Forextime Nigeria Is A proffessional and good broker /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.