Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

How To Succeed A Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Succeed A Must Read (578 Views)

Most People Who Get Married, Truly Want Their Marriage To Succeed; Unfortunately / Be Yourself And Attract Women Like Crazy(how To Succeed With Women) / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Succeed A Must Read by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2013
I get so perplexed each time I ask my friends where they see themselves in some years time most will say '' I will be in my husband's house'' as nice as that sounds don't you think there's something you can contribute to the society or yourself it's not as if marriage will stop you but then your definition of success in life shouldn't only be centered on marriage. Here are some keys I've listed out that would make you not just a woman or lady but someone people will admire and look up to as a role model. 1) Have a goal - you need to have a goal and work towards achieving it . everyone has a goal but how to reach it is the problem so all you need to do is write it down and work on achieving it.
2)Act like a lady think like a man - if you really want to be eminent as a lady you need to start thinking like a man that is you won't just settle for the peanut a guy gives you. You need to start thinking of how to get yours instead of depending on a guy for you needs.
3) Don't rely on gender - gender is not a yardstick to be lazy only intelligence and talent can take you where a fine face and figure can't. If you have this ideology that things will be smooth because you are a lady you might be disappointed its only in Disney land that cinderaller wait patiently for prince charming, gone are those days men marry liability you have to contribute your own qouta that way you will be respected and heard.
4)Ask yourself what you really want in life - you have to have a vivid definition of success. The definition of success differs what A consider as success may not be for B
5) Don't have misplaced priority - now you know fully well what you want . don't allow your want overshadow your desire remember desire is more intense then want Choose wisely. Don't comprise tomorrow success for today's enjoyment that is to say don't jeopardise your future for frivolities.
6)Have dignity - If you wanna reach your goals never settle for less. I know it's a challenge with most university girls some are forced by financial inconvenience to comprise their values. However as a young lady who have well laid down goals you need not waiver because no pain no gain.
7)Be patient yet dogmatic - work hard and be resilient trusting that your effort won't be a waste.
coolBe optimistic - being an optimist leave you with no doubt that you will and can succeed.
9)Deal with your fear - As humans we all have fears. Once you discover your fear and deal with it you move to the next level.
10)Think outside the box - with the rate of unemployment in Nigeria you don't have to depend solely on your certificate. Work on whatever talent you have, be inventive and open to new ideas.
11) Don't make a man a centre of your world rather make him part of it - most ladies are guilty of this. Sometimes when you make a man the centre of your world he detects how far you will go, you get restricted or distracted however when you make him part of it he support you in anyway he can intellectually etc.
12)God first - you know the does and don't for it to be effective you need God's help more than ever. Put him first an communicate with him he will guide you.
13)you must have an outstanding personality and charisma - it include good reputation, humility, wisdom, decorum, respect and every other positive virtue.
All this and many are keys to success. We probably know all this but we pay little or no cognisance to it. It's applicable to both sex however am more focus on ladies because we need to step up. You can add your own view or comment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Friend Always Hang Up On Me When I'm Still Speaking To Her? / He Is Unpredictable / Must Read: If I Was You ,what Would You Have Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.