Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State (1947 Views)

Falling Oil Prices Threaten My Agenda — Buhari / Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
what is funny is that others are waiting for their godfathers to finance their campaigns after which they will mortgage the entire state allocation to them for 8 years.
this man is so far the only one that is financially independent of any godfathers
i shall vote for him!
nonsense

peter obi wants his boy boy to continue dumping our money in fidelity
while ngige wants to pay tinubu and gang
pdp is a house of thieves and murderers

ifeanyi uba stands independent, tested, and has just told us what he will do
i dare others to do the same!

uba all the way (in the absence of soludo of course! ) cool
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by asha80(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
re@lchange:
what is funny is that others are waiting for their godfathers to finance their campaigns after which they will mortgage the entire state allocation to them for 8 years.
this man is so far the only one that is financially independent of any godfathers
i shall vote for him!
nonsense

peter obi wants his boy boy to continue dumping our money in fidelity
while ngige wants to pay tinubu and gang
pdp is a house of thieves and murderers

ifeanyi uba stands independent, tested, and has just told us what he will do
i dare others to do the same!

uba all the way (in the absence of soludo of course! ) cool
you know next to nothing if ifeanyi uba is the kind of person you think can handle anambra.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
asha 80: you know next to nothing if ifeanyi uba is the kind of person you think can handle anambra.

and you are a fool if you think obiano is the kind of a person to handle anambra state
ifeanyi uba has handled big money, obiano hasn't!
ifeanyi uba stands alone, obiano stands with peter obi's stick up his @-a.s-s
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by danot1030: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
ik4life: He has voiced his vision for our dear state let others do the same meanwhile am solidly behind you sir
is a pity many dont knw dis man, he is a cruke. a man dat will not pay his staff salary 4 8months, pls do ur findin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by asha80(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
re@lchange:

and you are a fool if you think obiano is the kind of a person to handle anambra state
ifeanyi uba has handled big money, obiano hasn't!
ifeanyi uba stands alone, obiano stands with peter obi's stick up his .a.ss
did i call obiano's name?ubah that could not run his biz that amcon had to take over the running of his biz because ifeanyi was so reckless in his borrowing?i repeat you know next to nothing about running a state if ifeanyi ubah is the person you think that is capable of taking anambra to the next level.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by danot1030: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
NOSEMA KAPITAL.:
We Anambrarians hav faith in u. Ur ar d best among equal. Lp foward ever.
u ar decievin urself, meet one of d staff of capital oil n do ur findings b4 u throw ur vote 2 a swine.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by danot1030: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obiagelli: i thought this guy mismanaged his business and he is now bankrupt, someone should enlighten me
dont mind him n he's here 2 convince d gulibles dat he succeeded in business.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by danot1030: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
gymnasium:

listen mister man say what you know and stop blabbin who told u that ifeanyi ubah is bankrupt you beta shut that mouth before nemesis shut it forever
u ar so naive, u sound like though live in deep forest.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
asha 80: did i call obiano's name?ubah that could not run his biz that amcon had to take over the running of his biz because ifeanyi was so reckless in his borrowing?i repeat you know next to nothing about running a state if ifeanyi ubah is the person you think that is capable of taking anambra to the next level.

obiano will not take us there either (yes obiano and apga is your candidate, but apga is dead, deal with it!)
in fact i am sure that obiano will be worse than all of them because he has never had big projects to deal with.
love ifeanyi or hate him, he was handled big projects
i repeat, ifeanyi uba is the most credible of them, because he is his own man
now, allow me to be entitled to my opinion!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by asha80(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
re@lchange:

obiano will not take us there either (yes obiano and apga is your candidate, but apga is dead, deal with it!)
in fact i am sure that obiano will be worse than all of them because he has never had big projects to deal with.
yes you can have your own opinion but pls do not try to tell us about ifeanyi because i know him wella....ask kabila or congo.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
asha 80: yes you can have your own opinion but pls do not try to tell us about ifeanyi because i know him wella....ask kabila or congo.

you don't know him more than me.
in any case, every nigerian has seen his business empire
he is only being tackled because he is doing what no igbo has done before -to operate and dominate oil marketing business in nigeria, something that only civil war victors had hitherto dominated.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by oneeast3: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
re@lchange:

For saying this, your head needs to be checked for infections.

As far as Anambra election is concerned Ifeanyi is not part of it. We all know that he is a common money bag and a joker. He can throw money around but he will not be able to win LGA chairman in Anambra! He is a common thug who cannot read nor write.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by gymnasium(m): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2013
stillwater: This one looks like an area boy o. See his neck.

who are you reffering to undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by Chukwunyelu101: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2013
So that he can bankroll capital oil on anambra states funds? The man should settle his debt 1st before he comes to rule anybody tongue
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by gymnasium(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
danot1030: u ar so naive, u sound like though live in deep forest.

listen you unthoughtful imp how can you say what you dont have proof of dont you think at all ? you could get into trouble for making such a statement, coming to what you said does it sound like am in a forest ? well it takes a bush man to know one you,re advised to shut that hole you call a mouth before i fill it with wastes mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by gymnasium(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
one.east3:

For saying this, your head needs to be checked for infections.

As far as Anambra election is concerned Ifeanyi is not part of it. We all know that he is a common money bag and a joker. He can throw money around but he will not be able to win LGA chairman in Anambra! He is a common thug who cannot read nor write.

my dear there you go again hello !!!! ifeanyi ubah won his party primaries with a distinguishing figure of 1,137 votes so its about time you wake up because ifeanyi ubah has gotten himself a new apartment at the government house
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by gymnasium(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
danot1030: u ar decievin urself, meet one of d staff of capital oil n do ur findings b4 u throw ur vote 2 a swine.

my dear you know nothing about business and so it is best for you to keep shut and mind you ifeanyi has been chosen and so will it be the earlier you support him the better for you
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2013
Ndigbo has always had a problem dealing Honest Truth and Acceptable Lies.
Ifeanyi Uba regardless of his Wealth and Success in Business is a man of Bad Character. He has obviously exhibited the quality of his Character since his early days fraudulently scheming with crooked Branch Managers of Standard Trust Bank fund his Petro-product retailing business. Yes he is established, we won't easily forget the Cosmos Maduka scandal neither the subsidy fund fraud. He has indeed shown he is a green snake in the grass. He can smile on the pages of the newspapers and posters.. his real intent is obvious... sure he will develop 5.. he will collect 100 .. any whooo it is all up to Anambrarians to decide whether to eat tomorrow's food today and let their children starve or vote wisely
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2013
VOTE DR IFEANYI UBAH FOR GOVERNOR ANAMBRA STATE We Anambranians are tired of porous security, unemployment, decay infrastructure. We want to see change, we want a governor with a vision and agenda to develop our state.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: My Agenda For Anambra State by ik4life: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ubah all d way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Group Decries Poor Power Supply In South East / Pictures: Nigerian Police Vs Western Police / Ex Governor’s Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten Up By Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.