Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Pictures: Nigerian Police Vs Western Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Nigerian Police Vs Western Police (1947 Views)

See What Is Happening In New York Now...new York Police Vs Muderers / Police Vs Amaechi's Warning: Ekiti Speaker’s Security Restored / (PICTURES) Nigerian Army Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Nigerian Police Vs Western Police by ochejoseph(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
I was going through my old pics and came across this Hilarious comparism between our Police force and some western Police Men. Even though I could not stop laughing the Ferguson tragedy has shown us that western police can also be as Brutal as our men in Black Happy viewing !

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Nigerian Police Vs Western Police by opiaoku: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ok
Re: Pictures: Nigerian Police Vs Western Police by PerfectFortune: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nigerian Police- Idiots in black or blue (new uniform)
Re: Pictures: Nigerian Police Vs Western Police by lakpalakpa: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
And what is your mumu President doing to upgrade the Police??

undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Nigerian Police Vs Western Police by dridowu: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
OK

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Nigerian Police Vs Western Police by redsun(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
That is why i don't much bad about britsh police,even though it is obvious they are institutuionally racist based on proven facts.But compared to any other police in the world,i think they are the best.

I know they pick on black people excessively sometimes in terms of stop and search,accidental discharge like the case of Mark Duggan,i will pick them to the best nigerian police personnels anytime,anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Nigerian Police Vs Western Police by ochejoseph(m): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2014
lakpalakpa: And what is your mumu President doing to upgrade the Police??

undecided undecided undecided undecided
he lunched the Police handbook appointed IG Abubakar who took Policemen off our roads in fairness to the Ex Ig and GEJ they have done a lot to improve the image of the police ! A visit to the refurbished Police college will show you a glimpse of transformation

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Nigerian Police Vs Western Police by Itoroetti(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2014
ochejoseph: he lunched the Police handbook appointed IG Abubakar who took Policemen off our roads in fairness to the Ex Ig and GEJ they have done a lot to improve the image of the police ! A visit to the refurbished Police college will show you a glimpse of transformation

why did u reply that blind foool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Nigerian Police Vs Western Police by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2014
you are not watching the news? Ferguson in US is in protest right now because of police brutality, police are the same world over, forget about the color and environment. Am waiting for Jah's government!!!
Re: Pictures: Nigerian Police Vs Western Police by lakpalakpa: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
ochejoseph: he lunched the Police handbook appointed IG Abubakar who took Policemen off our roads in fairness to the Ex Ig and GEJ they have done a lot to improve the image of the police ! A visit to the refurbished Police college will show you a glimpse of transformation

Nonsense!!!

Aren't you aware that the fools are back on the road??

Jona-Daft is contributing to destroying all our already bastardized institutions with is ineptitude. The only minute improvement we tend to see are due to the hardwork of a few credible individuals like Jega and the Ex-Ig.

undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex Governor’s Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten Up By Sister / Aluu 4: We Remember Them Exactly Two Years Later. October 5, 2012: / WhatsApp Activated End-to-End Encryption For Millions Of Users Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.