Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice (2381 Views)

She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / I Want Her Back Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
superglue still sells for less than 50 naira tongue

the head would never remain the same again
that is what we call pancake head tongue tongue
You no go woo person, your attention is needed on the wooing thread! grin grin
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by greedie1(f): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
190-the-clown:
and what makes u think they are interested in comin baq to u

dey mite jst be interested in shinning ur condo once again dazall#
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Mynd44: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
alutacontinua:

the head would never remain the same again
that is what we call pancake head tongue tongue
You no go woo person, your attention is needed on the wooing thread! grin grin
I have stopped doing childish things......I see no reason in me wasting my time over some dumb online things...

You understand right? With your signature and all
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
I have stopped doing childish things......I see no reason in me wasting my time over some dumb online things...

You understand right? With your signature and all

Somebody finally understands the concept behind my siggy. cool cool cool cool
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Exponental(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dont tell me u are d lady dat won BBA's $300,000 cos I dont know why all ur ex want u back.
Anyway, u can rate them by doing a phucking competition or just by d length of their johnson....lol
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Mynd44: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
alutacontinua:

Somebody finally understands the concept behind my siggy. cool cool cool cool
Why waste my time to woo someone and have the person's silly ego boosted?

I will rather watch cartoons at home or listen to music. NL is filled with sickos
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mynd_44:

I will rather watch cartoons at home or listen to music. NL is filled with sickos

lolzzzzzz...I feel you jare wink wink
Ain't nothing bad in catching some fun sha...so far as it doesn't go beyond fun!
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Mynd44: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
alutacontinua:

lolzzzzzz...I feel you jare wink wink
Ain't nothing bad in catching some fun sha...so far as it doesn't go beyond fun!
I would rather stick to derailling threads...BTW, if Killz catches is, we are toast
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
you be ashawo... Hw only u go get 3 boy friendxxxxxxxxxx

Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by demelza: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mynd_44:

grin His heart has been broken.
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Mynd44: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza: grin His heart has been broken.
Sorry ma'am but my heart is not made of glass.
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by demelza: 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
Sorry ma'am but my heart is not made of glass.
Touché
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by 190: 2:35am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Toks2008(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2013
Tell each on eof them that you have a problem and doctors say you may never be able to bear childrem(thats not your portion in Jesus name) But watch their reaction.
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Youngpo413: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2014
prettycentia:

thanks bt i still have a thing for each of them esp the second. I just what to seek advice so that i wont regret my tomorrow. Thanks for the advice

You can go ahead and marry the three of them...
Let me tell you something,you dumped your first guy because you were in love with the second,thing that all that glitters are gold,after the second guy don chop taya,him come dump you with an excuse of different religion and family issues,...you ran to the third one as a rebound and it didnt work out cos you were still inlove with with your second,after you were tired of begging ur second you chose to stay on ut own as ur eye don clear finish...so you have a "thing" for your second simply because he was d one dat dumped you...
Take it or leave...thats the truth,I know your type.
Personally I will advice you to move on cos I know you have a "THING" "as u claimed) for any of them.
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Youngpo413: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2014
ITbomb:
Did you just call that slimy worm between their legs that make your head haywire 'Unique Feature' . ?
You go fear for work experiences aka past performance . I won't be surprise each of them have had you for 200 X 3 = 600 (serious pounding) ie minimum of 4 times a week during their respective reign.
And yet you are still brainless to know what u want in life and go for it.
Lastly , u don ask urself whether they are coming back to see ur parent or to get more free fuuucckk from you

hehehe,you don finish d babe...but na true sha.

My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday / . / Interesting Slangs Popularized By Nigerian Musicians & Their Meanings!