Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Open Letter To Beautiful Ese Walter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Open Letter To Beautiful Ese Walter (528 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Open Letter To Beautiful Ese Walter by PasD(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
(Flips my pen)
Dear Miss Ese,
Praises fill my heart as I write to you today. I don't know what you're passing through right now or how you feel but I sure know that Gods grace is all you need.
I just hope you're sitted write now with a cup of cold water in your hand,waiting for the next thing to do.

Ofcourse by now, you have realised the gravity of your actions and somehow you've been imagining what your life would have been if you had considered the meaning of the word 'as silent as the grave' at the onset.

Atleast I know for sure that your life wouldn't have been any better if you had kept silent.
You did the right thing (at least that is what the media and lots of people have said to you in these past few days.

The big pastor must have dared the lion when he thought he could treat you like any of those 'slots' by hitting

On you and running away. I know you warned him. I can imagine you telling him on phone one day
"I will deal with you. You think you can use and dump me like one of those girs? Well, guess what? You missed"

Wait a minute Ese, how did it all start huh? Lemme guess, he met you oneday at the bank and said "hey my name is Biodun and am a business man"

Oh I thought not. Ofcourse you knew he was a pastor.......am man off God...oh sorry a man of God.

One week in a hotel? Whew!!! He tired you hands and feet for one whole long week and 'abused' you sexually.

We all understand. Or maybe you actually opened your legs to him volutarily all along. If so then, why did you use the word 'abuse'?

What's your point here? You know what I think? All your rantings and actings are only but the fury of a woman who is scorned of which hell hath no.

What did you ask him to do for you and he refused? Money, property? Position in 'his' church?

You're a devil. So carlous and wicked in the extreme!

You shouldn't have been too drastic in an offence of that nature.

Or do you think you would have been failing in you duty to the public if you hadn't exposed him?

You had no duty to the public because no one knew you. But you have now.
How do you feel? You want to ruin him? You see, you are going down too!

Now what do you expect of him? To come out this sunday in front of his congrgation to say

"Hey Church! I hereby confirm everything (well almost, thankfully) that's been making the rounds.

Yes, I did have an affair with Easey.

I am accountable first to God and we have settled that.

Now if any of you feels like they can't stand to watch me preach again, please leave quietly. I quite understand"

Well he's never gonna do that.

You want to be the hero huh? Well congrats you are now.

No one is perfect. It takes only a man who has passed through boundage to feel what this pastor feels.

That man is me. I have been there once.

We all had our 'first time' but some people never come out, some do.

Guess what Ese, you still have a chance to stop this madness.

Walk away now that you can. Just walk.

Already you're feeling guilty. Blaming yourself and you friends who gave you that idea.

You God is hailing you? Well, guess what? God is not interested! He sees us all. He's waiting for us on 'that Day'.

I emphatically tell you that God will judge us all. You should have left this man with his God.

Maybe you're the scape goat.

I know what you think, pastor biodun paid me to write to you? Lol he didn't.

I'm just not happy with the way you handled things that's all. God bless you

Yours Faithfully
A Nairalander.
Re: My Open Letter To Beautiful Ese Walter by olatomiwa(f): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Letter writer, I know you would have prefered that she kept her mouth shut about the pastor's betrayal of the reverence she attached to him, about his sacriledge of the pulpit of God that he stands on daily to preach God's abhorence of Adultry, while he is the master adulterer! Please give the poor girl a break. She was just a lost sheep seeking refuge in the house of God, should the ordained shepherd have led her further from the refuge of God? He had no remorse, while she was fighting the guilt!

Please put sentiments aside and let us debase the he-goat!

2 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Beautiful Ese Walter by PasD(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
My friend sir, there's no sentimental attachment to this my letter.

I am certainly not encouraginging adultery or anything. All am saying is that Ese Walter was not kidnapped to the hotel. For the love of Mike, she was there for a whole week! Guilt you say huh? Well there could have bee other ways to let of her guilt. If you know what I mean.....

You know, all her actions seem like 'payback' or set up to me

(1) (Reply)

What Is Trust In God? / Rhapsody Of Realities Tuesday November 12th, 2013 / A Pastor's Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.