Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus (729 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nairaland Multidenominational Online Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Vision
--to act on Matt28:20
--To save soul
--To make the word always around you

SERVICES DAYS
Sunday service--3.00pm-6:30pm
Tuesday " -- "
Wednesday"--- "

The program starts this afternoon
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
ORDER OF SERVICE

OPENING PRAYER
HYMN AND WORSHIP
PRAYER
WORD OF EXALTATION
QUESTION AND ANSWER
OFFERING AND SACRIFICE
BENEDICTION
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
Opening prayer
Authority in heaven, the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob..Jehovah the lord of host we have come before your throne of grace today teach us as we proceed today...for in jesus name we have prayed...Amen
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
"10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)"
[Chorus]
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name
The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes
[Chorus]
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
You're rich in love, and You're slow to anger
Your name is great, and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find
[Chorus]
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
And on that day when my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years and then forevermore
[Chorus x2]
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
Jesus, I'll worship Your holy name
Lord, I'll worship Your holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
Jesus, I'll worship Your holy name
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
To God be the glory, great things He hath done,
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son,
Who yielded His life our redemption to win,
And opened the life-gate that all may go in.
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the earth hear His voice;
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the people rejoice;
Oh, come to the Father, through Jesus the Son,
And give Him the glory; great things He hath done.
Oh, perfect redemption, the purchase of blood,
To every believer the promise of God;
The vilest offender who truly believes,
That moment from Jesus a pardon receives.
Great things He hath taught us, great things He hath done,
And great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son;
But purer, and higher, and greater will be
Our wonder, our transport when Jesus we see
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by greenoak: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
Prayer; lord of lifting as ur children are oline in churh now liberate them they will not fail ,fall or falter .as we go into the session of pareyers listen to our petition lord-IJN .
1.Every false altar b distroyd -;-IJN

2.Every monitoring spirit die IJN

3.Lord ,lift me up dis month IJN
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
Prayer that can transform a new month

it was until the king remembered Mordecai that he was able to use his real talent... You will say father
open books of rememberance because of me this month..begin to pray

pray

pray

pray
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Good evening church..
This message we are about to preach is

Destined To Be Holy
. . it is written, ’Be holy, for I am holy’ —1 Peter 1:16
We must continually remind ourselves of the purpose of life. We are not destined to happiness, nor to health, but to holiness. Today we have far too many desires and interests, and our lives are being consumed and wasted by them. Many of them may be right, noble, and good, and may later be fulfilled, but in the meantime God must cause their importance to us to decrease. The only thing that truly matters is whether a person will accept the God who will make him holy. Atall costs, a person must have the right relationship with God.
Do I believe I need to be holy? Do I believe that God can come into me and make me holy? If through your preaching you convince me that I am unholy, I then resent your preaching. The preaching of the gospel awakens an intense resentment because it is designed to reveal my unholiness, but it also awakens an intense yearning and desire within me. God has only one intended destinyfor mankind

1 Like

Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
holiness. His only goal is to produce saints. God is not some eternal blessing-machine for people to use, and He did not come to save us out of pity— He cameto save us because He created us to be holy. Atonement through the Cross of Christ means that God can put me back into perfect oneness with Himself through the death of Jesus Christ, without a trace of anything coming between us any longer.
Never tolerate, because of sympathy for yourself or for others, any practice that is not in keeping with a holy God. Holiness means absolute purity of your walk before God, the words coming from your mouth, and every thought in your mind— placing every detail ofyour life under the scrutiny of God Himself. Holiness is not simply what God gives me, but what God has given me that is being exhibited in my life
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
OFFERING AND SACRIFICE
i know you can not pay offering but here we are practising real service,so i will advise to write a comment-write 'offering'
and please make sure you pay into any church around you...it is expedient you must not make a promise here and not fulfill it..God sees the heart
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
This might have looked like a joke but i want you to know God is taking it seriously

We meet here on Tuesday again

I know today,though not that tight was meant for somebody

THE GRACE IN FELLOWSHIP
THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
THE LOVE OF GOD
AND THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLYSPIRIT DWELL AND ABIDE WITH US FOR EVER AND EVER IN JESUS NAME

SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW US
SIGNS AND WONDER SHALL FOLLOW US
FAVOR AND GRACE SHALL FOLLOW US
ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIFE FOR EVER AND EVER
AMEN!!!!!!!!
SHOUT A BIG HALLELUYAH
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Kitay(f): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Offering
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kitay: Offering

Here

Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
*chair arranging*
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
JESUS...WE ARE HERE TODAY AGAIN
TO LEARN AT YOUR PRECIOUS FEET TO LISTEN AND JUST LEARN OF YOU,
because you are precious to us thank you because you only will be our teacher of the word for in Jesus name we pray

AMEN
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
My comfort
my all
my father
my comforter

you stood by me in trials
you are my comforter
you cleared my sin with your blood
your grace never stops like flood

my healer my helper
the teacher of our teacher
my advocate my provider
in your alm i'm calm

when my light is out
and all around is dark
then my soul your firm
hand my comforter

looking beyond the earth
up above the sky
i know you prepare a path
to lead me as a comforter

treating fear to the wind
you injected me with your peace
and with all my heart
i'l shout 'you are my comforter

forgeting my sins and my ways
you extended your hand of grace
you taught me the feelings in to your heart
and me calm,my comforter

what other word can i let out
than your name that seems better
than the balm of gilead
'JESUS,MY COMFORTER'
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
Lord,
you are so good

lord
you are kind

lord you
are wonderful

my God you are
excellent
excellent is your name

excelent
is your power

lord you are wonderful

my God
you are excellent

1 Like

Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
All the glory must be to the lord

for he is worthy of our praise...no man on earth should give glory to homself

all the glory must be to the lord
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Prayer...

Let's begin to thank the lord for his mercy
protection and everything he has ever done.He is worthy of our praises
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
For in jesus name we have prayed

2. Thank the lord for everything he has done

3.request for forgivenss of sins

4.begin to ask him to purify you

5.ask God for divine upliftment

6.it is until you have climed a rock that people can see you..
Say 'father, every mountain
mountain of sorrow
mountain of poverty
mountain of sickness
that is givin me problems ...take me higher than them

pray

pray

pray

1 Like

Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
In Jesus name we have prayed ask the lord himself to teach you as we study the word

1 Like

Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Topic: 20 blessings of walking in the statutes of God

Bible text: leviticus 26:3-13

3 If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;
4 Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
5 And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.
6 And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.
7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.
9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.
10 And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new.
11 And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.
12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.
13 I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
INTRODUCTION
I know you will wonder why it is starting from blessing, when you have not known God's statutes themselve,when you have not known why you must even follow these statutes ...
But i think it will it will be wise to see what you will gain if you follow these statutes.

Walking in God's statute is the greatest thing he had ever wanted, he said 'walk before me and be thou perfect' (GEN.17:1B) to Abraham.
Have you wonder why God is so concerned about obedience? We will not be dealing with that now.
Today we will be checking out 5 out of 20 well-known blessings of walking with God.
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
1.RAIN IN DUE TIME-JOEL 2:23
God promised that he will send unto us the rain the formerand the latter...
One of God statutes in malachi 3:10 is to bring all tithe and offering into God's house do you know he is the provider of all thing...
He can do exceedingly above all we can ask for,therefore let us obey him and see what he will do

2.He will be your God:that tells you all...and when God be your God what more do you need

3.you shall be his people: when you become God's people; the world will know you are his people.Check isreal of the bible the lord made them his people

4He will walk among you:that means you are safe the bible make us understand that those God walked with are almost seen as perfect that shows that keeping God's statute is a way of fulfilling mattew 5:48-be ye therefore perfect even as your heavenly father is perfect and when you do that the lord is surely turn you to another Enoch

5.His soul shall not abhor:his soul shall not hate us,Jacob have i loved esau have i hated...
I pray that the lord renew our heart to underdtand the misery of the word

Prayer*********
--pray that the lord open your eyes to know his statute
--tell God that as you are about to follow his statute,that he should not forget his promise in Leviticus 26:3

AMEN

BENEDICTION
THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE SPIRIT FELLOWSHIP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT REST AND ABIDE WITH US NOW AND FOREVER
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by mumumugu(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
You said afternoon, yet you are preaching at 6-7pm.
Signs of end......
Re: Nairaland afternoon online church of Jesus by Kitay(f): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
.[/quote][/b][quote author=Divepen]Topic: 20 blessings of walking in the statutes of god

I really dnt like when the Almighty is spent with a small letter g.

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Records The Names Of Tithe Payers / Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! / I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.