Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? (1426 Views)

Need To Build And Host A Forum / Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by JMOI: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
Drop your email addresses if you are up to the task
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by Afam4eva(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Send a mail to me and Afam will be willing to engage you. Thanks.
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by onyengbu: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
JMOI: Drop your email addresses if you are up to the task
holla: onyengbu@yahoo.com
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by mavtrevor(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
what kinda blog?
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by JMOI: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
mavtrevor: what kinda blog?
wordpress
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2013

My email is : mikketech@gmail.com

I can design and edit wordpress blog from scrtach.and even add ads on it for you free.
Your blog will have both mobile and pc view.just like tooxclusive.com
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
plz check www.getlancers.com
JMOI u can call 08030605387 if u wish 2 speak with me.
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by adewasco2k(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
really? undecided
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by jidez007: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Jide4real43@gmail.com
My last project was www.titilopeanny.com
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by bizfirst: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2013

there is no Wordpress blog I cannot create or edit. But I find it unprofessional to leave my email address for an offer made to the whole world. Check the links in my signature and get in contact if you're impressed.
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by FarmTech(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
I guess somebdy might have taken the job. If you want something that looks like: Dreamonlinemoney.com, contact me thru my site's cntact page.

I'm inviting everyne to join this new group on Facebook. It's called Bloggers Joint Venture and its' objective is to encourage bloggers to promote each other. The group url is https://www./Bloggerjointventures/
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by hackynoni009: 6:21am On Sep 02, 2013
ecosms247•com for sale call me if
interested 0813-4734932
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by Pins(m): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2013
Check out my blog on www.hotutblog.com and if u like wat u c call me 08065501803
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by JMOI: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2013
The job has not been taken yet. I'll make my decision today.
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by JMOI: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2013
FarmTech: I guess somebdy might have taken the job. If you want something that looks like: Dreamonlinemoney.com, contact me thru my site's cntact page.

I'm inviting everyne to join this new group on Facebook. It's called Bloggers Joint Venture and its' objective is to encourage bloggers to promote each other. The group url is https://www./Bloggerjointventures/

Lovely site you've got there, but your contact page needs to be fixed. It's not working. Thank you.
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2013
JMOI: The job has not been taken yet. I'll make my decision today.
Will be waiting
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by nigflue: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
I am the owner of the blog, www.sandalili.com.
I create professional blogs, install the blog, plugins and themes. Manage blogs, that is i can update your blog on your behalf, rewrite the content etc.

Feel free to contact me @ sandalili478@gmail.com or call:08188791285
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by sleekd(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
if you are still interested, visit my site www.eliconcepts.org
we create website, blogs, with custom CMS, so u can eaisly update watever u want on the site. thanks
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by FarmTech(m): 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
JMOI:

Lovely site you've got there, but your contact page needs to be fixed. It's not working. Thank you.
Thanks. It's now working. I just finished transferring the site from static html to wordpress. That's why it was not working.
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by jidez007: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
All done.
www.observerreports.com
Tnx for choosing me.
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by darealez(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2013
I'm simply a lost learner..... Care to help? my email is yk4love38@yahoo.com
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by JMOI: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
jidez007: All done.
www.observerreports.com
Tnx for choosing me.
You are welcoming. It was and still nice doing business with you
Re: Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? by Kajool: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
you can go to http://www.xnynz.com/hosting/wordpress.aspx?ci=43232&prog_id=456858&pl_id=456858 , create blog in this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent blog for an extremely cheap price.
I hope that helps!

(1) (Reply)

Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt / My Adsense Approval Has Been Withdrawn (screen Shots) / How To Delete An Unwanted Post In Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.