Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating (1077 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Beverly was the celebrity guest on youths program Rubbing Minds this afternoon on Channels TV.
on the show this afternoon, Beverly confirmed 2shotz was the rapper she referred to as her ex who abused her while they were dating.

When Ebuka asked her if she was surprised when she learnt 2shotz denied her allegations, Beverly
said she wasn't surprised cos that's a natural thing to do.

And that she stands by all she said about their relationship, cos they were all true.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/09/beverly-osus-outfit-for-her-rubbing.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAd6vJ2yW-k
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by Ichliebedich(f): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Owkay
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by dplomaticVal: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Free the dude. bıtch
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Wahala dey.

Girl be careful make some ppl no give you rat poison chop
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by homesteady(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
I'm sure he also beats his current wife! And maybe he forced her to say that he is not a wife beater
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by demelza: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
That short man devil, I am not surprised.
Lemme see what statement him and that his plastic wife will release now that Bev has confirmed.
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by skales(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Its ok if that's tha only way she could get back to her senses.

No biggie..

He's not gonna be the first or going to be tha last to knock in some senses into em' women.

Nobody is gonna charge him forr that..tisk tsk
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by demelza: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
skales: Its ok if that's tha only way she could get back to her senses.

No biggie..

He's not gonna be the first or going to be tha last to knock in some senses into em' women.

Nobody is gonna charge him forr that..tisk tsk
Even though your other moniker has been banned, it doesnt change the fact that you constantly spew thrash, Airforce1.
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by flolancracker: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
dplomaticVal: Free the dude. bıtch
NO, you free †he lady. bıtch! angry what's your p? You back abusive relationships huh? angry
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by skales(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
demelza:
Even though your other moniker has been banned, it doesnt change the fact that you constantly spew thrash, Airforce1.

Who u calling airforce1 and where did u got that stale news from dat he was banned?

Look here yo, I've noticed u talk too much dis days.. And I guess tis because you've not been laid for a very long time now..

I feel so sorry for you.
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by demelza: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
skales:

Who u calling airforce1 and where did u got that stale news from dat he was banned?

Look here yo, I've noticed u talk too much dis days.. And I guess tis because you've not been laid for a very long time now..

I feel so sorry for you.
Feel sorry for your life sicko.
I can only imagine the bitterness that abounds around you that makes you come online to vomit them.
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by gistyinka(m): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nice interview.. She as already prepare herself for all this before she come out of the house in BBA.. Go girl

www.gistyinka.com
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by dplomaticVal: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
flolancracker: NO, you free †he lady. bıtch! angry what's your p? You back abusive relationships huh? angry

hey, it's lucid tht the bıtch wants to vilify 2shot by all means in order to achıev her sınıster motıve undecided. you'll only undstd whn u start thınkıng wıt yo brain Ω not yo penıs
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by skales(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
demelza:
Feel sorry for your life sicko.
I can only imagine the bitterness that abounds around you that makes you come online to vomit them.

Do me just dis one favour.. "phuck off".
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by demelza: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
skales:

Do me just dis one favour.. "phuck off".
Since we are doing favours here, why dont you replicate by fizzling out of existence.
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
I Think d gal is just looking for a way to remain in the news jare. in saturday punch of 31 Aug ,she said it wasnt 2shot who beat joor. Bleep her
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
I Think d gal is just looking for a way to remain in the news jare. in saturday punch of 31 Aug ,she said it wasnt 2shot who beat joor. f her
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by skales(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
demelza:
Since we are doing favours here, why dont you replicate by fizzling out of existence.

U need to go get your head examined..crazy biitch.
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by demelza: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
skales:

You need to donate that atom-sized brain of yours to science since its not been used.... Maybe something good can come out from you.
Demented frog
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by flolancracker: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
dplomaticVal:

hey, it's lucid tht the bıtch wants to vilify 2shot by all means in order to achıev her sınıster motıve undecided. you'll only undstd whn u start thınkıng wıt yo brain Ω not yo penıs
So you using your brain find abusive relationships okay? If YES, no offence intended bro, I think you need to have your brain checked smiley
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by flolancracker: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
jemman: I Think d gal is just looking for a way to remain in the news jare. in saturday punch of 31 Aug ,she said it wasnt 2shot who beat joor. Bleep her
NO,

Phuck you!
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by flolancracker: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
skales:

undecided how dare you bro
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
i'm short of words to reply you. i dont know if she is related or something but ur profile stopped me nd got me singing in wizkid voice** zombie o zombie o ti so fun e tele ori e ku eyo kan*
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
i'm short of words to reply you. i dont know if she is related to u or something but ur profile stopped me nd got me singing in wizkid voice** zombie o zombie o ti so fun e tele ori e ku eyo kan*
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by skales(m): 3:53am On Sep 02, 2013
demelza:
You need to donate that atom-sized brain of yours to science since its not been used.... Maybe something good can come out from you.
Demented frog

Face your front before wheel barrow jam u jor.. Mtchew.
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by Bryancrox(m): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2013
skales:

LET PEACE REIGN
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by demelza: 7:20am On Sep 02, 2013
skales:

Good morning Neanderthal.
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by skales(m): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2013
demelza: Good morning Neanderthal.

Morning gutter'twerp

How was your night?
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by demelza: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2013
skales:

Morning gutter'twerp

How was your night?
It was restful arsewipe.
Hope you are set for another day of foraging? I wish you the best
Re: Video: Beverly Osu Confirms 2shotz Abused Her While They Were Dating by skales(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2013
demelza:
It was restful arsewipe.
Hope you are set for another day of foraging? I wish you the best

cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Strong Man / I’m Not Dating Kondja Aveil Because Of Her Family Wealth-skales / Stephanie Okereke Linus Steps Out In Her Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.