Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit (8715 Views)

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / BUY Your NYSC Kit For #1500 ONLY / What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Okijajuju1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
delors: Well, whatever changes i would like to see on NYSC jerseys will only be on this platform because it will never get to the NYSC ogas. Anyway, I like to see only one change, and that is:

1. Get Moschino to make the caps.
1. Get Versace to make the belts and socks. those NYSC ones are so terrible.
1. Get Nike to make the T-shirts and shorts.
1. Get Mudi to design the trousers.
1. Get Timberland to make the boots.
1. Get Addidas to make the sneakers.

Somebody created a topic: Changes I would like to see on Nairaland. 160 views, 29 comments, yet, it never made FP. And that is a topic for the good of our dear nairaland forum. SMH. https://www.nairaland.com/1399191/changes-like-see-nairaland

SO you are now referring to yourself in the third person just to move your thread to the FP.. grin

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by jorrey(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
densil: tongue [s][/s]They should pls change the uniform to agbada!¡!!!!!"
or colored sutanna
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by eghuan1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
this is it

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by nanz(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
the only change is to change the cap to yellow beret.

Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by greatdave(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
Guns!....As accessory for corpers posted to the North!angry
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
Kslib:
Has anyone ever told you that "i dont give a ffuck"..
All izz well!

Lmao.

Kslib!!!
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by lekkie073(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
nanz: the only change is to change the cap to yellow beret.
Yellow beret u said? Nysc no b deck o......
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by silversonuc(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
Scrap d waist purse nd introduce cutlass, for d ladies change dia trousers to leggings and a large handbag to go wid it
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Zidosky(f): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Eya so my post made front page at last....thank God oh......more contributions plssss
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by piagetskinner(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
*Hat or iz it cap, should be changed. mine lookd so shitty...
* boots should be changed to a better quality..I had 2 diff colours
Orange& faded orange
*shorts should be changed..mine looked like a mini skirt,with a small division @ the middle....to cut the story short,.......

•THE SUPPLIER SHOULD BE CHANGED...thAT perSOn na SCAMMeR!!
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by ebenezerdreal: 2:20am On Sep 05, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Let them change the whole kit to native dress; Buba nd Soro or Iro nd Ewu or Babaringa or Agbada nd Awotele with green white green helmet
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by HALLOWED: 4:24am On Sep 05, 2013
My problems with the kit are its poor quality and bad sewing! for instance, you are given a kit and you spend about 2k in mending it in the camp(because you won't be allowed to go out of the camp), whereas you can make a reasonable kit with about 3k.
Though I blame the Govt. For giving out contracts without supervision.
My suggestion is that since corp members are mandated to wear the kit, NYSC officials should wear it too and the same quality, the only difference would be that theirs (T-shirts and jackets) may be crested with OFFICIAL.
That's how it is in all the militaries and para-militaries!
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2013
hustla:

ETT!
u need cane
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by FILEBE(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2013
nanz: the only change is to change the cap to yellow beret.
where dis one from come? No b ur fault na. Tecno don make android cheap. And i'm sure na internet cheat u use dey browse.
Yellow be kor purple Gele ni!
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by ladeski: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2013
I wouldn't change a thing in terms of the colours. They are absolutely fine. What I would change however is

1.The quality of the t shirts given. current ones are horrible quality, shrinks and not good enough thickness
2. The trousers are horrible quality
3. Fit for men's trousers should be different from women's
4. The boots are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too tight. These need to be upgraded
5. The cap has no shape and fit. Needs to be updated.
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2013
Zidosky: 94 views and just one comment, pls you guys shud contribute nah cry

[size=14pt]I guess the poster has lost count of views this he's thread has goten...
My advice:
Make your 12months NYSC program count, so you dont spend the rest of your post NYSC scouting for job.[/size] smiley
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by ruffneck(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
Gistwitherico: They should pay us allawee for august, abi they don pay u? What is more important is that they improve on our allowance. 19,500 naira is too small compared to the level of risk we are exposed to. This should be publicly debated and vehemently forwarded to the senate and presidency instead of discussing about change of khaki, abi una one wear the 7 over 7 forever- is it not just 12 months!
Seconded
Incease d goddamn alowee
@least 70k per month!!
Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by rhames(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
my suggestions are:

1. for regular uniforms, they should change their uniforms to military green khaki with a sticker by their chests with the sign NYSC,

2. for ceremonials: they should have suit designed with the NYSC badge.

3. For casuals: they should have their current tee shirts and khaki trousers with boots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg / 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Pop Date / Opinion: What NYSC Is Like In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.