Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques (13180 Views)

Fayose Extends Ikere Dualisation Project, Distributes Cheques - Photos / Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour / GCON-Grand Crook Of The Order Of Niger, Nigeria National Dishonour Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques by cold(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2013
Hmmm..this one is strong
Re: Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques by amaham(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
is time the hit thriller- wild, wild taraba starts. grab your pop-corn and Coca-Cola . don't forget your 3D-glasses coz this movie is strictly on 3D
Re: Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques by konn: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
bionicdude: d constitution said that once d governor transmits a letter he is in power.he doesn't need the opinion of anyone.so d banks are supposedto honour danbaba's checks coz by the constitution he is d governor.d only way danbaba will be removed is if he steps down or is impeached or d house pass a resolution in which a medical evaluation on him is done and d results prove dat he can't rule.For now Danbaba is the governor

pls read before u comment the banks dishonoured deputy governors cheque not governor danbaba's cheque
Re: Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques by Asabeq(f): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
slickrick7: Igbos in the house I need help, abeg how I go cook abacha with palm oil nah??. quick! hunger dey fry ma black arrse
Re: Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques by Asabeq(f): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Okoro,there are about 2 threads concerning soludo on fp,so take your questions there,we don't know what you are talking about.
Op your topic should have being "bank dishonours Umar's cheque"

SAI SUNTAI!! cool

slickrick7: Igbos in the house I need help, abeg how I go cook abacha with palm oil nah??. quick! hunger dey fry ma black arrse
Re: Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques by Jubal01: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
Had_one: DO YOU SIMPLY MEAN TO SAY THE BANKS PREPARE A FORGED SIGNATURE? IT IS NOW CLEAR TO EVERY BODY THAT SUNTAI DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS SIGNATURE AT HIS PRESENT CONDITION. EVERY WELL MEANING NIGERIAN IS ESPECTED TO PRAY FOR SUNTAI TO GET BACK TO HIS SENSES FIRST AND THEN TO GET WELL IN BODY AND SPIRIT. I JUST DONT KNOW WHY THEY BRING HIM BACK JUST TO ABUSE HIM.

Are you dumb? Read and comprehend well before talking through your smelly anus.
Re: Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques by skyfall: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
The House should do their job by setting up a medical panel to verify the sick governor's health. If he and his wife refuse to subject him to medical evaluation, he should be impeached on that ground.

That's what the constitution says. These politicians should simply follow the law & stop behaving like monkeys.

Suing him for a allegedly forging a letter is a needless waste of time.
Re: Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques by Immortality(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=eldoradoxx]

My brother, very well said about what the constitution says. But please, where it is suspected that the letter purported to have been written by the governor was forged because of obvious doubt about the health condition of the governor as we can justly and morally see of feel now. what does the constitution say about that on one hand and what must be done in the supreme interest of Nigerians?
Re: Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques by Yeecar(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Had_one: DO YOU SIMPLY MEAN TO SAY THE BANKS PREPARE A FORGED SIGNATURE? IT IS NOW CLEAR TO EVERY BODY THAT SUNTAI DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS SIGNATURE AT HIS PRESENT CONDITION. EVERY WELL MEANING NIGERIAN IS ESPECTED TO PRAY FOR SUNTAI TO GET BACK TO HIS SENSES FIRST AND THEN TO GET WELL IN BODY AND SPIRIT. I JUST DONT KNOW WHY THEY BRING HIM BACK JUST TO ABUSE HIM.
Ode!!
Do you understand English language at all?!
Re: Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques by eldoradoxx: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=Immortality][/quote] The letter should prima facie (on the face of it) be deemed to have signed by the Governor. There is always a presumption of regularity in our law. One other thing that supports that presumption is that Suntai dissolved the cabinet and was seen on TV swearing in the new SSG. Therefore, it is incontrovertible that the letter originated from him. Even if he couldn't sign, once it is proved that he had knowledge of and approved of it, the letter is deemed proper since in official communication one must not necessarily be the maker of a document to which his name appears as such, provided he acknowledged the document by signing or asking another to sign on his behalf.
Re: Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques by Aliki(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
Suntai is being abducted simply to be abused...get well soon poor Suntai!
Re: Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques by Lusola15: 1:26am On Sep 03, 2013
This is why most Governors make women their deputy.
Re: Banks Dishonour Taraba’s Cheques by ATMgang: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2013
Will they buy us Garri nd groundnut after they allow him to make withdrawals?? Abeg they shld leave all dis stealing antics joor..Garri tinz on my mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: AA Cautions Uche Nwosu Against Supporting Buhari’s Reelection / Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out / Buhari’s Directive On Police Salary Review Flouted 3 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.