Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? (33909 Views)

Phyno Vs Olamide..after Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? Part Two! / Dagrin Vs Olamide: Who Raps Better / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Msgamble: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
In rap music stat means/matter a lot, u need 'street cred' that means d street loves what u put out n is evident by Album sales, Song dowlded n Shows n Big n huge endorsement..all this Olamide has or possess..u don't av to argue blindly or thru ethnic lines 'Olamide is da best' after only Mode-9(big grammar lyricst)
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nate7even: You dont realy need
to insult him you know,it shows u r geting sentimental,we can be
civil about this brother
Thanks 4 reminding me bro...Just dat people just beliv nd say things they dnt know about..
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by airmark(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
Thanks 4 reminding me bro...Just dat people just beliv nd say things they dnt know about..

You must nt force your opinion on them, more especially you are the OP here. No need for insults. Olamide has fared better than Phyno, if you like curse me. grin
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by larride(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
philfearon:

It won't hurt you to say sorry you know? Because you don't know something doesn't mean its wrong or its not happening.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
larride: P-sqaure - Personally
Total download: 4,807,555

www./music/view.php?id=3254

Because you don't know doesn't mean its wrong, kindly get off your lazy bu.tt and search naijaloaded yourself to confirm.

I'm not saying everybody download their songs from Naijaloaded because we do have notjustok, tooexclusive, jaguada and the likes, I only posted what I saw on Naijaloaded, you should have taken your time to check before replying. The internet is a wide world.
The stats are Wrong bro..Do u bliv dat shit? Most people dont even download songs,they wait for people to send it to them via bluetooth...
How many people visit Naijaloaded? How many members has they got?1.2million or so...So hw cum d 4.2milion downloads? Abi 1 person go download one song 20times? Dude,4mil no be 4thou...You should know that all those stats u c dia are just 4 marketing purpose,nufin more..
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
larride:

Dude, you don't have to resort to insult, as I said, the stats are there for you to verify, go to Naijaloaded and verify it yourself. If you can't post your opinion as a gentleman then I'm done arguing with you.
If i said an offensive word to u,"sorry"....But,i hope u undastud my point there?
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Msgamble: In rap music stat means/matter a lot, u need 'street cred' that means d street loves what u put out n is evident by Album sales, Song dowlded n Shows n Big n huge endorsement..all this Olamide has or possess..u don't av to argue blindly or thru ethnic lines 'Olamide is da best' after only Mode-9(big grammar lyricst)
Go to google,type "rap Music"..After reading,cum here and correct urself bro..
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
airmark:

You must nt force your opinion on them, more especially you are the OP here. No need for insults. Olamide has fared better than Phyno, if you like curse me. grin
You are funny lol!
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by tobyharwe(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
I had to Delete "eni Duru" after downloading and listening To it...That song was overhyped i tell u...Its nt even popular compared to Omotoshan,Ilefo Illuminati,First of all,Duru Soke,Baddo luv......Currently,Only "Duru Soke" and "Fucking With the Devil" wow's me....I still go with my Beatz stuff....But i must tell you,as much as i luv Olamide,he is really being Overhyped.....
eni duro is certainly nt over hyped, go watch the video man and relate it with the lyrics...as at the time eniduro dropped, we knew olamide was a destined rapper. #Ihad2talk

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by larride(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
The stats are Wrong bro..Do u bliv dat shit? Most people dont even download songs,they wait for people to send it to them via bluetooth...
How many people visit Naijaloaded? How many members has they got?1.2million or so...So hw cum d 4.2milion downloads? Abi 1 person go download one song 20times? Dude,4mil no be 4thou...You should know that all those stats u c dia are just 4 marketing purpose,nufin more..

So you will agree with me also now that those views and download on Youtube are not real but for marketing purpose right? Do you know that @ Naijaloaded you don't have to be a member before downloading?
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by tobyharwe(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
I will love You to Drop the hits of Olamide after Ghostmode.....As for lyrical contents and Wordplays,u just said this one out of over sentimentality.....
Phyno is full of wordplays bro......Listen to Man of the year,Street Music,His Freestyle on forty-eight,Wot R U W18 4,and then listen to all the tracks he has been featured in,e.g Bless My Hussle by Chidimma,30-40 by Ruffcoin,Eziokwu by Lynxx, Ofu ara by Spanxx,Onye ije by Splash,and a whole host of other songs he has featured in.........Go and check 'em out..
people probably have nt had of this songs am sure.....even the titles sounds archaic. just forget phyno's head no dey dr and remember M(mi) is the man of the year nt phyno(he cant even test him) shey he wan die?
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
tobyharwe:
eni duro is certainly nt over hyped, go watch the video man and relate it with the lyrics...as at the time eniduro dropped, we knew olamide was a destined rapper. #Ihad2talk
So,video is now song?
There are many Wack songs out there with Great Videos bro...
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
larride:

So you will agree with me also now that those views and download on Youtube are not real but for marketing purpose right? Do you know that @ Naijaloaded you don't have to be a member before downloading?
And so Over 3million+ people downloaded songs from there as Guests?
SMH..
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
tobyharwe:
people probably have nt had of this songs am sure.....even the titles sounds archaic. just forget phyno's head no dey dr and remember M(mi) is the man of the year nt phyno(he cant even test him) shey he wan die?
dats cause u are nt current, u dnt listen 2 music accpt frm d reigning ones, 2 an igboman: eni duro, durosoke, ilefo illuminati sounds archaic. Olamide has made it more than phyno mayb cos he is diverting a little bit frm rap, bt rhymes and lyrics, baba yi na phyno get am, phyno lo ni.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
tobyharwe:
So,you now want to Start Phyno vs M.I?
Peoples!
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by larride(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
And so Over 3million+ people downloaded songs from there as Guests?
SMH..

Stay on issue bro. So using your own logic, the views and download from Youtube are not real and are only there for marketing stunts right? Do you still remember that Nigeria is a country with over 160million people Nigeria is not the east alone bro and yea a lot of people do download songs either as guests or members of any sites. Accept the fact that you are wrong bro and stop trying to claim the those stats lie because STATS don't lie bro, remember you said even P-sqaure and 2face with even bigger hit didn't have such stats and prove that to be wrong with over 4million plus download from P-square personally.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
larride:

Stay on issue bro. So using your own logic, the views and download from Youtube are not real and are only there for marketing stunts right? Do you still remember that Nigeria is a country with over 160million people Nigeria is not the east alone bro and yea a lot of people do download songs either as guests or members of any sites. Accept the fact that you are wrong bro and stop trying to claim the those stats lie because STATS don't lie bro, remember you said even P-sqaure and 2face with even bigger hit didn't have such stats and prove that to be wrong with over 4million plus download from P-square personally.
Bro,Youtube is the Whole World Over....
Telling me that Psquare got 4million+ downloads for "Personally" in Naijaloaded is a "Lie" i can never buy into...
Even the video Which is what People Loved about the Song is not upto that Amount.....Admit You are easily Scammed bro...Believing Cheap things!!
And You Think out of 160million Nigerians,They all are into Music Downloads from Naijaloaded abi? Lets take a Poll and see How many Nairalanders know of Naijaloaded?
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by tobyharwe(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
Having said all i said above, i personal dont have olamide songs on my phones because am not a fan of some of his lyrics which sounds appalling(abi soosi "esu" lo ni), however when am listening to the radio or watching the tv, his song always interfere, so, there i get to jam his song and most time his songs gets me nodding and carried away with some his verses, lyrical contents and mostly the beat.
As for this trend, without been under any illusions, i want to congratulate Ola as the Baddest Rapper Ever Liveth, Man of the year certified by mi/contestantNo2, god in the(rap)game honored by phyno(contestantNo2) and Self Acclaimed Naija's Best Rapper attested by yungsix.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by flexingsly: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
even phyno said it. he envys olamide. do u ppl need a soothe sayer to tell u dat olamide iz beta. abi r u guys learner??

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by tobyharwe(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
Telling me that Psquare got 4million+ downloads for "Personally" in Naijaloaded is a "Lie" i can never buy into...
Even the video Which is what People Loved about the Song is not upto that Amount.....Admit You are easily Scammed bro...Believing Cheap things!!
And You Think out of 160million Nigerians,They all are into Music Downloads from Naijaloaded abi? Lets take a Poll and see How many Nairalanders know of Naijaloaded?

bros there is no marketing thing anywhere oh(or are you saying nairalands sites number of visits(hit) per day is just marketing tinz?).....if there is no body visiting a site, the site wont have any number of visit, if there no body watching/downloading, d site wont indicate a certain number as watched or downloaded something, if you go to youtube there are many videos with 1,2,3 views only and some with millions of views so it depends on the content and how publicly appealing the video is, it not marketing bros.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by nwabasha(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
I will love You to Drop the hits of Olamide after Ghostmode.....As for lyrical contents and Wordplays,u just said this one out of over sentimentality.....
Phyno is full of wordplays bro......Listen to Man of the year,Street Music,His Freestyle on forty-eight,Wot R U W18 4,and then listen to all the tracks he has been featured in,e.g Bless My Hussle by Chidimma,30-40 by Ruffcoin,Eziokwu by Lynxx, Ofu ara by Spanxx,Onye ije by Splash,and a whole host of other songs he has featured in.........Go and check 'em out..
check these 1s out by baddo I b igbo I dnt hear yoruba but olamide is da bomb..!!! Check dis hitz msarewole, turn up, durosoke, going to heaven, take it inside ft inyaya, blow am ft duncan mighty, R.I.P ft vector, ka wasoke ft. D'bang, kigbe ft mayD, monster ft H-code, sinnerman ft pheelz, standin g oviation, street legends, the game ft phenom, voice of the street, am in love rmx ft harrysong, confession ayie, baddo, badxt guy ever liveth, first of all rmx, boshenjo ft maliaka, dnt mess wit my doe, faa si ft buckwylla, gbo yoruba ft tispy, gimme dat, OLAMIDE,YBNL GENERAL.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by tobyharwe(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
So,video is now song?
There are many Wack songs out there with Great Videos bro...
if you like dey there dey wait......eni durooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
i sorry 4u. angry
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by tobyharwe(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
So,you now want to Start Phyno vs M.I?
Peoples!
pyno's got to many bosses to be contesting with ola...Ola is the boom(awon enemies can go hug transformer).
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
safarigirl: my dear I'm good o, how's you?
I'm great....why don't you post on BBA The Chase thread no more
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by oluamid(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
ngozievergreen:

i dont even want almajiris to sing Phyno's songs.

Phyno's songs are for titled ppl.

Lolz grin grin I can just picture Mazis and Ozo title holders jamming Phyno's music. yeah. cheesy tongue
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
nwabasha: check these 1s out by baddo I b igbo I dnt hear yoruba but olamide is da bomb..!!! Check dis hitz msarewole, turn up, durosoke, going to heaven, take it inside ft inyaya, blow am ft duncan mighty, R.I.P ft vector, ka wasoke ft. D'bang, kigbe ft mayD, monster ft H-code, sinnerman ft pheelz, standin g oviation, street legends, the game ft phenom, voice of the street, am in love rmx ft harrysong, confession ayie, baddo, badxt guy ever liveth, first of all rmx, boshenjo ft maliaka, dnt mess wit my doe, faa si ft buckwylla, gbo yoruba ft tispy, gimme dat, OLAMIDE,YBNL GENERAL.
Thank You very Much Brother...This is Exactly What i have been looking for;detailed list of songs!
I haven't listened to some of the Songs u listed but i sure will..
However,Check out this:
http://tooxclusive.com/2013/08/22/an-open-letter-to-olamide-law-of-dimnishing-return/
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Isryl02(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
dude u re wrong, u cn download evn if u re nt a member.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
oluamid:

Lolz grin grin I can just picture Mazis and Ozo title holders jamming Phyno's music. yeah. cheesy tongue

mua na-agafegodi nwanne mu kotochaa iru
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
tobyharwe:
......eni durooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
. angry
So after Flooring You,This is what you are reduced to? Shouting?
Smh!
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Rhymesman(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=Chanchit]

Yea, Eni duro is too raz, it can not be compared to his subsequent releases. The single became a hit because of the Video.Ode,eniduro's video came out after 3months of d single nd pple loved it even b4 d video came out.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Ikenna94: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Promhize: Hmm, this is a real conundrum

The simple truth is dat Yorubas that don't understand igbo are crazy abt phyno's songs like MAN OF THE YEAR. My yoruba friend loves d song like die, but I can't say the same thing abt Igbos lovin olamide.
I'm igbo and I like olamide esp durosoke but his type of songs don't appeal to everyone, to some it comes accross as rass, but same cannot be said abt phyno.

Phyno has dat combination of class and ...
They are both good, bt as an igbo boy, I prefer phyno.
I downloaded his song with chidinma just of his verse, he nails everything including his verse in skuki's voom va
am igbo bt i love Olamide's songs especially Stpid Love but i tink Phyno 's got Class
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by larride(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:

I can't believe u typed the above? So because you don't know Naijaloaded that translate to others don't know neither use it, you believe Youtube but you don't believe Naijaloaded, how patriotic can you be, everything you see from the western world is the true but anything you see from nigeria is a scam right! Pray tell, how did those download reach 4mil +, I guess there's a machine that automatically does that so they can use it to market to who exactly? Smhs for you, check yourself bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Zip# Download Kendrick Lamar DAMN. (FULL ALBUM) / D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album / Free Mp3 Musics To Dawnload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.