Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? (33875 Views)

Phyno Vs Olamide..after Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? Part Two! / Dagrin Vs Olamide: Who Raps Better / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2013
B_B013:

Who is dis one saying some part of edo re ibo? Re u a learner.. oga abeg think well oh..
Oga i'm half Edo and we speak Igbo...my village is Auchi!
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by larride(m): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2013
Make I laff first buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Make I laugh again abeg, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Those who understand ibo, oya translate Phyno verse in igbo to English and I will do the same for Olamide verse in Ghostmode then we can know who murder the track.

Anyone heard "The game" Pheelz Ft Olamide and Phenom??

*****i'm getting money though, mi o ba wan so oyinbo (I no follow dem speak english) the place where me I wan leave dem dey hurry go****

Best Indigenous Rapper @ the just concluded NEA - OLAMIDE

Apart from Phyno Man of the Year (The song make sense walai) which of his other song can you compare with Olamide song??

Wanna talk about collabo? Go listen to 2Kriss Ft Olamide 'No More Tuale' common even Phyno himself says when it comes to rap, he envy Olamide.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by oduaboy1: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2013
dopeJemi: googLe it, He's d king of RnB whiLe CeLine dion is d Queen of RnB, just GoogLe it so we won't deraiL smiley
guess what i googled it and i was also seeing usher and he is more successful than rkelly
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by albiol: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2013
I remember watching phyno perform at d'banj's dkm concert people were just looking at him like lucozade until olamide entered and u can all see from crowd reaction if u tink I dey lie check youtube. just like someone said go to parties on a neutral ground like abuja and see who people listens to most. Even hausa people keep on asking what olamide is saying in his lyrics

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2013
safarigirl: I love them both. Olamide's style is more aggressive and he tends to also add humour. Phyno takes it on wordplay, metaphor, proverbs. People associate rap with aggression hence the feeling that Olamide is better. Olamide is DMX and Phyno is Dr. Dre, shikena! P.S. I HATE that durosoke song, MAN OF THE YEAR kills it anytime.
Hi Safarigirl! Long time no see!

Phyno ain't Dr.Dre.he is 2pac!!

@Yorubas_if you understand Igbo you go know!
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Fussbot: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
Doing a Collabo with Dbanj is not a big Deal bro..Stop attaching importance to it...
As for your sentimentality talk,Anybody who reads ur Write up will bear with me that You have written the Most biased write up here..Probably because,You are Yoruba guy,repping ur hoodguy........
na dis ur post go make me talk

a collabo with dbanj no be big deal?apart olamide,mention 5 naija artistes dat has featured dbanj?

And to u fools comparing lyrical prowess,don't u know a yoruba guy wil sprt olamide while an igbo guy phyno?

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2013
safarigirl: I love them both. Olamide's style is more aggressive and he tends to also add humour. Phyno takes it on wordplay, metaphor, proverbs. People associate rap with aggression hence the feeling that Olamide is better. Olamide is DMX and Phyno is Dr. Dre, shikena! P.S. I HATE that durosoke song, MAN OF THE YEAR kills it anytime.
babe dnt say wat u dnt knw...Olamide bursts anything...both fast slow,aggressive calm....go n listen to Olamide ft phenom - The Game ,tell me if u feel aggression to me dat track beats ghost mode by far cos to me d only widely accepted song of phyno was ghostmode n olamide killed dat song,making it look as if he owns it....

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2013
larride: Make I laff first buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Make I laugh again abeg, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Those who understand ibo, oya translate Phyno verse in igbo to English and I will do the same for Olamide verse in Ghostmode then we can know who murder the track.

Anyone heard "The game" Pheelz Ft Olamide and Phenom??

*****i'm getting money though, mi o ba wan so oyinbo (I no follow dem speak english) the place where me I wan leave dem dey hurry go****

Best Indigenous Rapper @ the just concluded NEA - OLAMIDE

Apart from Phyno Man of the Year (The song make sense walai) which of his other song can you compare with Olamide song??

Wanna talk about collabo? Go listen to 2Kriss Ft Olamide 'No More Tuale' common even Phyno himself says when it comes to rap, he envy Olamide.
Onye ara na kpo onye ara onye ara ebe ono apuora!
Ma nwanne nnaga fa ncha ha na atuaka ka fa ana ere ala!
MEANING:Mad pesin dey call another mad pesin mad pesin!
But if i dey waka dem go dey point hands like people wey dey sell land! (The phrase killed it!)

[size=30pt]#TEAMPHYNO![/size]

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by dieold: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2013
olamide is so good with his yoruba lyrics but i prefer phyno.
I hate olamide's videos, none of them make sense except the 'omo to shon'. The worst video was the 'stup*d love' video.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by larride(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2013
god_of_music: Onye ara na kpo onye ara onye ara ebe ono apuora!
MEANING:Mad pesin dey call another mad pesin mad pesin!
But if i dey waka dem go dey point hands like people wey dey sell land! (The phrase killed it!)

Kanayo kanayo lemi mo kana gan
(Just like Kanayo O Kanayo, I'm very bad)
Gbena woju mi wa mo pe sango no bi dragon
(Bring fire near me, you will realize that sango *god of thunder* is different from dragon)
All these toy rappers they know am so far gone
Na tiger battery dem dey use they hardly turn
their swags on

Or

Niggas hate me cos am fuckin the industry, right?
won ma n hail me ton ba pade mi ni industry
night
Eye-service mofos, y’all are retarded
Phyno and Olamide we just gettin started

Won ma n hail me ton ba pade mi ni industry night (they always hail me when they see me at the industry at night)

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by CaptainCodes(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2013
I be Igbo guy.

WHO THE Bleep IS PHYNO"" biko, Olamide is on top of his game. That guy is good mehn.

#durosoke#...

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Chiscomax(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2013
ara na kpo onye ara onye ara ebe ono apuora!
MEANING:erigga new money is the best rapper
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2013
Fussbot: na dis ur post go make me talk

a collabo with dbanj no be big deal?apart olamide,mention 5 naija artistes dat has featured dbanj?
Bro,ur point and question are kiddies expression!
In the Music World,people only feature Artistes who they think suits their style of music...Others feature Artistes because they think it will endear them more to people cuz of the Featured Artistes huge Fan base,and status in The Music world..
Others Feature Artistes cuz of the Commercial,while others Feature them cuz they want to be more popular...
Most of the time,The Featured Artistes use the Collabos to stay in the Limelight,even without a "single" yet or album....
So,bro,That Dbanj is not being Featured more is down to Personal "likes"....It doesnt make him any bigger nor any Smaller.....2face is the Highest Featured Artiste in Nigeria today,but it doesnt Make him any bigger,rather it allows him Stay in "Your" ears Everytime.,Its more About Versatility bro...
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2013
Phyno.plz whoz phyno. Iz it dat guy dat sang wit olamide's ghost mode.cos i tout olamide owns ghost mode
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2013
Dj hack: to me d only widely accepted song of phyno was ghostmode n olamide killed dat song,making it look as if he owns it....
Bia bro,Shut up!....
You are as dumb as your Post...(no insults!)
Any other Yoruba Rapper or Artiste would have done good on that track With those Beatz too...
Smh...
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by larride(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2013
No more tuale,tuale,boati,boati
Ilefo Illuminati
Me no fear no body,lemme tell you one thing
I worship only one God
I rep only one Team
God punish Devil,i made it
Yes i made it
Ko ni ra gba fa wo’n to’n underate mi
(It won't be better for those that underrate me)
Mo’n para ilu oyinbo
(I always travel abroad)
bi eni’n lo s’oniru
(Like I'm going to oniru beach)
Some hating on me like ah han
shey na only you
“Why always me” Balotelli
Wo bi wo’n shey ra’n oju mo mi
(Look at how they are all staring at me)
bi eni pe wo’n wo Telly
(Like they are looking at the television)
Cabasa is Smilling,my music is selling
Igboro feran mi,there’z nothing you can tell me
(The street loves me)
base on my baby,i no get time
Money on my mind
gat to go get that
Bigboy olamide took with Naija you get this is how we get down

Olamide verse in "No More Tuale" 2Kriss Ft Olamide

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by Nuzo1(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2013
So hard to compare these two nicca. undecided

One is an established artiste while the other is an upcoming artiste.
One raps in Yoruba while the other raps in Igbo.
One has 2 albums, while the other has none.
One is more into commercial music while the other is a bit underground.
One is very aggressive while the other goes easy.
One is a bold entertainer while the other is a very shy and private person even on stage.

But to answer the question; Olamide has by a long shot fared better and is likely to continue faring better than Phyno.
A lot of people see themselves in Olmide's song; the razness, the I don't care attitude, the street naija life, grass to grace etc.

But when it comes to who represents what rap really is, then it hs to be Phyno. I mean Phyno is better rapper.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by larride(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
Bia bro,Shut up!....
You are as dumb as your Post...(no insults!)
Any other Yoruba Rapper or Artiste would have done good on that track With those Beatz too...
Smh...

Why didn't Phyno ft any oda person than olamide then on that said track?

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by chekz(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2013
The truth is what you don't know can't kill you, most people don't react to PHYNO the way the react to OLAMIDE cos of the language, but truthfully olamide entered the industry just when the vacuum was created by the late DAGRIN. But till today olamide on a scale of 0-DAGRIN olamide is still about 7 or 8, PHYNO is just a brain I listen to a bit of igbo and a bit of yoruba but I tell you in flow, flexibility, punchlines, rap attitude, overall dopeness.......brother I give it to PHYNO he is just a monster. Odont make the mistake of looking at how many awards he has cos the truth is not the best rappers win or hit it big perfect example LUPE FIASCO and SLAUGHTERHOUSE...ROYCE tha 5'9 from SLAUGHTER is a ghost rapper for some big time rappers in the industry... LUPE is crazy but people don't know this cos of the big guys........OLAMIDE dropped an album I dint feel the urge to grab it but I tell you if PHYNO does I will use my last naira to purchase it, the man is DOPE!!! If you don't see it, its is cos you don't understand his rap but I tell you if you did you would LOVE him...kush music,voom voom va,man of the year,30-40 all he killed............The truth is what you don't know can't kill you, most people don't react to PHYNO the way the react to OLAMIDE cos of the language, but truthfully olamide entered the industry just when the vacuum was created by the late DAGRIN. But till today olamide on a scale of 0-DAGRIN olamide is still about 7 or 8, PHYNO is just a brain I listen to a bit of igbo and a bit of yoruba but I tell you in flow, flexibility, punchlines, rap attitude, overall dopeness.......brother I give it to PHYNO he is just a monster. Odont make the mistake of looking at how many awards he has cos the truth is not the best rappers win or hit it big perfect example LUPE FIASCO and SLAUGHTERHOUSE...ROYCE tha 5'9 from SLAUGHTER is a ghost rapper for some big time rappers in the industry... LUPE is crazy but people don't know this cos of the big guys........OLAMIDE dropped an album I dint feel the urge to grab it but I tell you if PHYNO does I will use my last naira to purchase it, the man is DOPE!!! If you don't see it, its is cos you don't understand his rap but I tell you if you did you would LOVE him...kush music,voom voom va,man of the year,30-40 all he killed............The truth is what you don't know can't kill you, most people don't react to PHYNO the way the react to OLAMIDE cos of the language, but truthfully olamide entered the industry just when the vacuum was created by the late DAGRIN. But till today olamide on a scale of 0-DAGRIN olamide is still about 7 or 8, PHYNO is just a brain I listen to a bit of igbo and a bit of yoruba but I tell you in flow, flexibility, punchlines, rap attitude, overall dopeness.......brother I give it to PHYNO he is just a monster. Odont make the mistake of looking at how many awards he has cos the truth is not the best rappers win or hit it big perfect example LUPE FIASCO and SLAUGHTERHOUSE...ROYCE tha 5'9 from SLAUGHTER is a ghost rapper for some big time rappers in the industry... LUPE is crazy but people don't know this cos of the big guys........OLAMIDE dropped an album I dint feel the urge to grab it but I tell you if PHYNO does I will use my last naira to purchase it, the man is DOPE!!! If you don't see it, its is cos you don't understand his rap but I tell you if you did you would LOVE him...kush music,voom voom va,man of the year,30-40 all he killed............

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by pauladonis(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2013
phyno is loaded, he has those words n rhymes, he is the man of the year...but he is still building rep 4 himself......on d other hand, olamide is also loaded, he is a force to reckon with, he is a man of the people, he has the streets rooting 4 him, he has a very strong BADOO status, already with a blockbustering album... so the difference is clear...olamide has fared beta...

1 Like

Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2013
larride:

Why didn't Phyno ft any oda person than olamide then on that said track?
Choice..
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by cigaricon(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2013
i'm igbo oh but to be honest i think olamide is more better. He totally shattered 'Ghost mode' with those killer rhymes of his. Phynos rhymes are whack and despite the fact that i understand what he says i so much prefere olamide to him. olamide is kinda diverse in his music but phyno isnt.
And to crown it all, olamide received three awards while phyno received one so isnt it obvious who the best is?
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by larride(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2013
chekz: The truth is what you don't know can't kill you, most people don't react to PHYNO the way the react to OLAMIDE cos of the language, but truthfully olamide entered the industry just when the vacuum was created by the late DAGRIN. But till today olamide on a scale of 0-DAGRIN olamide is still about 7 or 8, PHYNO is just a brain I listen to a bit of igbo and a bit of yoruba but I tell you in flow, flexibility, punchlines, rap attitude, overall dopeness.......brother I give it to PHYNO he is just a monster. Odont make the mistake of looking at how many awards he has cos the truth is not the best rappers win or hit it big perfect example LUPE FIASCO and SLAUGHTERHOUSE...ROYCE tha 5'9 from SLAUGHTER is a ghost rapper for some big time rappers in the industry... LUPE is crazy but people don't know this cos of the big guys........OLAMIDE dropped an album I dint feel the urge to grab it but I tell you if PHYNO does I will use my last naira to purchase it, the man is DOPE!!! If you don't see it, its is cos you don't understand his rap but I tell you if you did you would LOVE him...kush music,voom voom va,man of the year,30-40 all he killed............The truth is what you don't know can't kill you, most people don't react to PHYNO the way the react to OLAMIDE cos of the language, but truthfully olamide entered the industry just when the vacuum was created by the late DAGRIN. But till today olamide on a scale of 0-DAGRIN olamide is still about 7 or 8, PHYNO is just a brain I listen to a bit of igbo and a bit of yoruba but I tell you in flow, flexibility, punchlines, rap attitude, overall dopeness.......brother I give it to PHYNO he is just a monster. Odont make the mistake of looking at how many awards he has cos the truth is not the best rappers win or hit it big perfect example LUPE FIASCO and SLAUGHTERHOUSE...ROYCE tha 5'9 from SLAUGHTER is a ghost rapper for some big time rappers in the industry... LUPE is crazy but people don't know this cos of the big guys........OLAMIDE dropped an album I dint feel the urge to grab it but I tell you if PHYNO does I will use my last naira to purchase it, the man is DOPE!!! If you don't see it, its is cos you don't understand his rap but I tell you if you did you would LOVE him...kush music,voom voom va,man of the year,30-40 all he killed............The truth is what you don't know can't kill you, most people don't react to PHYNO the way the react to OLAMIDE cos of the language, but truthfully olamide entered the industry just when the vacuum was created by the late DAGRIN. But till today olamide on a scale of 0-DAGRIN olamide is still about 7 or 8, PHYNO is just a brain I listen to a bit of igbo and a bit of yoruba but I tell you in flow, flexibility, punchlines, rap attitude, overall dopeness.......brother I give it to PHYNO he is just a monster. Odont make the mistake of looking at how many awards he has cos the truth is not the best rappers win or hit it big perfect example LUPE FIASCO and SLAUGHTERHOUSE...ROYCE tha 5'9 from SLAUGHTER is a ghost rapper for some big time rappers in the industry... LUPE is crazy but people don't know this cos of the big guys........OLAMIDE dropped an album I dint feel the urge to grab it but I tell you if PHYNO does I will use my last naira to purchase it, the man is DOPE!!! If you don't see it, its is cos you don't understand his rap but I tell you if you did you would LOVE him...kush music,voom voom va,man of the year,30-40 all he killed............

Yet Olamide YBNL has sold twice the amount of copies Da-Grin CEO sold......I laugh in swahili
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by nwabasha(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2013
dopeJemi: I'm 4rm d south and I say Phyno has fared better, wetin oLamide dey sing, Arrant Nonsense
u dnt knw music den,,,
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by nwabasha(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2013
larride:

Yet Olamide YBNL has sold twice the amount of copies Da-Grin CEO sold......I laugh in swahili
no body like olamide... YBNL GENERAL
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by nwabasha(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2013
larride: No more tuale,tuale,boati,boati
Ilefo Illuminati
Me no fear no body,lemme tell you one thing
I worship only one God
I rep only one Team
God punish Devil,i made it
Yes i made it
Ko ni ra gba fa wo’n to’n underate mi
(It won't be better for those that underrate me)
Mo’n para ilu oyinbo
(I always travel abroad)
bi eni’n lo s’oniru
(Like I'm going to oniru beach)
Some hating on me like ah han
shey na only you
“Why always me” Balotelli
Wo bi wo’n shey ra’n oju mo mi
(Look at how they are all staring at me)
bi eni pe wo’n wo Telly
(Like they are looking at the television)
Cabasa is Smilling,my music is selling
Igboro feran mi,there’z nothing you can tell me
(The street loves me)
base on my baby,i no get time
Money on my mind
gat to go get that
Bigboy olamide took with Naija you get this is how we get down

Olamide verse in "No More Tuale" 2Kriss Ft Olamide
wat of Voice of d strit, jale, picture,turn up,stupid love, ,badxt guy ever liveth, baddo love,msarewole,blow am ft duncan mighty, baddo,confession ayie,going to heaven,owotuba, take it inside. abi na colabos we wan dy talk abt am igbo I dnt understnd come in yoruba but olamide is d bomb bikoo nu
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by chekz(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2013
larride:

Its obvious you dint read my post, we live life my brother the best doesn't make it to the top man dats the truth, and the rating is from AFTER ghostmode not ghostmode and truthfully I havnt seen what OLAMIDE has done listen......
"Anam a gor ofor ma anor na gor mmor and I flow spiritual o kala madu o kala mmor" I respect my ancestory but I don't worship the devil and I flow spiritual am more than a human more than a god...."you no fit hot like me even if den boil you"......."cos my beat is the killer SERIAL and I flow so bloody period"...this is from shutdown......PHYNO is much DEEPER and DOPER.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by cigaricon(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2013
Chiscomax: why do people like doing this to this nation? it is very clear that olamide s better. see him flows and rhymes although, i am an ibo boy i prefer olamide baddoo... omotoshan
abi oh..i dont know why they keep beating around the bush.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by philfearon(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2013
larride:

Nigeria doesn have a standard and legitimate ways of Checking album Sales,mind u...So,whats ur source?
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by chekz(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2013
nwabasha: wat of Voice of d strit, jale, picture,turn up,stupid love, ,badxt guy ever liveth, baddo love,msarewole,blow am ft duncan mighty, baddo,confession ayie,going to heaven,owotuba, take it inside. abi na colabos we wan dy talk abt am igbo I dnt understnd come in yoruba but olamide is d bomb bikoo nu

RAP isn't how much women, money, or properties you have got, rap is DEEP go listen to slaughterhouse lupe fiasco eminem and get a taste of what real rap is.........*sighs* olamide smh........it is a pitiablebismalpismal.
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by chekz(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2013
philfearon:
Nigeria doesn have a standard and legitimate ways of Checking album Sales,mind u...So,whats ur source?

Thank you very much.......where are your facts The most gifted list is just crap no 1 should use that as criteria....
Re: Phyno Vs Olamide..After Ghostmode: Who Has Fared Better? by bakynes(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2013
Na wa o simple question 'Who has fared better after the Ghost mode' some pple have twisted the meaning to suit their own tribesman. Somebody was saying who has released better tracks dats d meaning of who has fared well after Ghost mode.its Normal for everyone to support ur tribes man bt the truth cannot be bent am Yoruba fine bt personally I don't like Olamide and when I listen to Phyno though I do not understand him bt from his lyrics I know he raps better than Olamide bt the topics is 'WHO HAS FARED BETTER AFTER GHOST MODE' simple question simple Answer OLAMIDE has fared Better. He is more popular, he is made already his songs are played everywhere in the country, he has more Awards,more shows in Nigeria and abroad Etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album / NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats / Free Mp3 Musics To Dawnload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.