Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Who Would Pay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would Pay (580 Views)

Man Fakes Own Kidnapping So Wife Would Pay Him The $450 Ransom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Pay by Ballotelle(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2013
Good day. Please I want to inquire. I am inviting a girl on a say 4 yrs journey. So when she comes how do we do the finance. I know I would take care of the feeding and housing but what if the transport fee. Do we share it 50 50 or I give all or just at my wish. Also need we discuss that on phone before she comes or when she comes. Note. She is working am also working and remember to add if I am the one going to her place. She is not a lover nor a normal friend
Re: Who Would Pay by Rexphobia(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2013
Ballotelle: Good day. Please I want to inquire. I am inviting a girl on a say 4 yrs journey. So when she comes how do we do the finance. I know I would take care of the feeding and housing but what if the transport fee. Do we share it 50 50 or I give all or just at my wish. Also need we discuss that on phone before she comes or when she comes. Note. She is working am also working and remember to add if I am the one going to her place. She is not a lover nor a normal friend

Since she is not a friend or lover... what then is she...answer that part first
Re: Who Would Pay by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
haha

Re: Who Would Pay by 25omega(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ballotelle: Good day. Please I want to inquire. I am inviting a girl on a say 4 yrs journey. So when she comes how do we do the finance. I know I would take care of the feeding and housing but what if the transport fee. Do we share it 50 50 or I give all or just at my wish. Also need we discuss that on phone before she comes or when she comes. Note. She is working am also working and remember to add if I am the one going to her place. She is not a lover nor a normal friend
huh? undecided cry i dont get it
Re: Who Would Pay by Ballotelle(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
A old time parody. We lost contact. So she is not a substantive girl field neither is she a normal platinum friend
Re: Who Would Pay by Ballotelle(m): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
4 hours journey. Old paro
Re: Who Would Pay by lecturerdabo(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
did i read 4years journey in your post? perhaps she in an allien!

(1) (Reply)

The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands / Housewife Jailed 3 Months / Bad Attitude From A Wife Can Make Men Cheat Which Can Lead To Polygamy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.