Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,627 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors (1260 Views)

Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by Orikinla(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2013
About two years ago, I said that the ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP) would implode, but the paid agents, errand boys and jobbers of the party attacked me, but the current internal conflict that has left the PDP in quandary is enough to vindicate me. Even before the presidential election, I warned of the tragic consequences, but those who laughed at me are now eating their words like sour grapes of wrath.

I was in my late 20s when I was working at a senior level in publicity department of the Alhaji Bamanga Tukur's Presidential Campaign in the early 1990s, but when I saw the handwriting on the wall, I resigned and left Dr. Raymond Dokpesi, Hon. Babatunde Ereola and others who never saw anything wrong until General Ibrahim Badamasi Babaginda (IBB) cancelled the presidential primaries and the late Chief M.K. O Abiola like a political opportunist jumped into the ship in the stormy weather and thought his military cronies would favour him in the ill-fated 1193 Presidential Election, but they annulled it even though his bosom friend General Babaginda wanted to give him the mandate. IBB was outnumbered by those against Chief M.K.O Abiola.

Full the untold story of what really happened, see https://www.nairaland.com/76328/mandate-mko-abiola-adeleke-o

PDP GOVERNORS GIVE JONATHAN CONDITIONS FOR PEACE .... STEP DOWN FROM 2015 AND NEW PARTY CONVENTION .... GEJ BEGS THEM TO STOP DISGRACING HIM IN PUBLIC

President Jonathan, along with his deputy, Namadi Sambo
and some members of the PDP leadership, arrived at the
venue of the meeting at exactly 9.27pm, while the
governors were waiting.
Sources at the meeting said the President urged the
governors to stop disgracing him at public.
The source said, "The President, who looked subdued,
begged the governors to sheathe their swords and stop
disgracing him in the public."
Meanwhile, it has been learnt that the breakway faction of
the party sent Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso to offer Mr.
Jonathan two conditions for a meeting with him: step down
from running in 2015, and let the party hold a fresh
convention.
The split in the ruling party has seriously unsettled Mr.
Jonathan, and earlier on Sunday, he invited former
president Obasanjo to an emergency meeting.
It was learned that Mr. Obasanjo, who had earlier met with
some of the rebellious governors, was the one who advised
President Jonathan to invite the governors to an emergency
meeting.
A source at the presidency said they were shocked that the
breakaway governors only sent Mr. Kwankwaso to the
meeting with the president as they had expected all the
governors to be in attendance.
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Tambuwal is
also contemplating pledging allegiance to the New PDP. A
source told SaharaReporters that a lot of activities will
change in the political landscape this week as a lot of
political interests within the ruling party plan to abandon
President. Jonathan and his team by openly pledging allegiance to
the breakaway faction.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by chaplin4u: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
PDP will not fall like a bunch of cards like d post suggested. It's just power play we are witnessing. Moreover, the newly formed APC isn't quite ready to wrestle the power away from PDP. They are still learning to walk.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by taharqa: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lol.... Story from 'sources' known only to SaharaReporters. PROPAGANDA ALERT...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by Demdem(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Excellent development. The end is near for Jonathan Retardeen.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
The head of Ajanoku is never a load for children. We shall see!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by Pataki: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
President Retardeen will use his own hands to spread his foolishness.

Keep it up Retardeen!

Why is Patience silent in this PDP matter?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by jmaine: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
taharqa: Lol.... Story from 'sources' known only to SaharaReporters. PROPAGANDA ALERT...

Duly noted . . . . cool
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by nuclearboy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pataki: President Retardeen will use his own hands to spread his foolishness.

Keep it up Retardeen!

Ehn? Patience? Talk? Where angry Hausa governors are talking? If she dares, that alone will make them insist on disgracing her husband! Methinks her activities against Amaechi and the overbearing public attitude are part of why they are already so angry anyway!

If it weren't the desire to "flex", they'd have been more muted and mature! Sadly, its too late and every step is just one closer to disgrace

Whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first make ...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by dinggle: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
GEJ is the most opportunistic president who's using his hands to cause his downfall. His biggest mistake was to abandoned the masses by increasing fuel price even tho! all the masses did wrong was vote for him. He sided with the money bags. Today the money bags are calling for him to step down and the masses have their backs against him. History will neither forget nor forgive him. He is a blacklist on the emergence of another SS leader. Who are the governors?...even if the whole party members leave, GEJ can still win 2015. If he swings into action now!

1. Apologize to Nigerian masses for going astray.
2. Return the fuel price to pre Jan 2012 price N65.00.
3. Trial all those complacent in the fuel scam.
4. Fix electricity and ensure constant light.
5. Hold credible election from chairman to presidency.
6. Convey Sovereign National Conference NOW.
7. Lock Madam in the house, stop her from engaging in public especially without your immediate presence.
8. Ask the governors to go to hell, tell them you were elected by the people and the people's priority are your command.
9. Stop OBJ from coming to ASO-ROCK, it gives Nigerians the impression that you lack the will to take decision. kinda like a scary cat.

If GEJ does these things, he will return to Aso rocks. He has no time he needs to start now.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
BREAKING: JONATHAN MEETS WITH AGGRIEVED PDP GOVERNORS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ5aaSoG-i0
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by bloggernaija: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
The president dug is on grave
Anybody who thinks otherwise is simply deluding himself.
Keep your enemies closer goes the old adage .

Can anyone tell me why he is fighting amaechi rather than claiming some of his glory by assisting with federal fund on a project like the metro

Why is he not assisting the Lagos metro ,eko atlantic etc as well.
These are things that would rub off well on him.
Why is he not assisting the new Kano city
Or any other good initiative in the country.
The perception of Abuja as the origin all that is wrong with the country is not going away.
The president still has 2 years .
It is time to sieze the initiative and put an end to the perpetual campaign .
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by bloggernaija: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=eGuerrilla][/quote]

Jesus .
Look at the people governing us.
Their presence is just like the country's appearance .
Jaga jaga

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
bloggernaija: The president dug is on grave
Anybody who thinks otherwise is simply deluding himself.
Keep your enemies closer goes the old adage .

Can anyone tell me why he is fighting amaechi rather than claiming some of his glory by assisting with federal fund on a project like the metro

Why is he not assisting the Lagos metro ,eko atlantic etc as well.
These are things that would rub off well on him.
Why is he not assisting the new Kano city
Or any other good initiative in the country.
The perception of Abuja as the origin all that is wrong with the country is not going away.
The president still has 2 years .
It is time to sieze the initiative and put an end to the perpetual campaign .
Lol! I thought Fashola was capable of executing the project all alone. LMAO!!
Now you are begging the 'clueless' one to assist while romancing the same man that cancelled the Lagos metro project causing Lagos state to lose $73 million in 1983.

Time will tell..,,
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by ochukoccna: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pataki: President Retardeen will use his own hands to spread his foolishness.

Keep it up Retardeen!

I could not have said it better
Yorubas say you need not say all the words in your heart before a wise man gets the message
The message is clear [even shouting] for all to read, but can Ebele read and see what is so plan?
The answer is blowing in the wind cool cool
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Begs PDP Governors by FirstOpinion: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pray For Nigeria And Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Attacks Atiku / Rauf Aregbesola To Replace Tinubu / *just In** Onitsha Traders Stands Still For Dr Willie Obiano.live With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.