Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,139 members, 7,957,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Affair With A Virtuous Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Affair With A Virtuous Woman (2218 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / ''my Affair With The Policeman'' Married Woman Caught Having Séx, Reveals Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by edwardjr(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
she was my classmate in high school by den we neva knew each other until we met in d university. We became best of frndz dat even her frndz used 2 tel her dat we were compartible n dat she shud go into an affair wit me...it turned out dat in her year 3 my departmental guy dis flowered her n shortly dia relatnshp crashed. I became her shoulder 2 cry on til we startd an affair due 2 our constant closeness n d topic we regularly discussed. She is a decent gal,God fearing,infact a 'virtuous woman'bt i jus dnt love her to d point of marriage. Her romantic style doesnt suit or click wit mine.even wen she asked me where we r heading 2, i had 2 tel her plainly dat we r jus frndz. because of how most ladies r i'm afraid if i might meet som1 lik her again if i let her go. Bt how can i luv her to d extent of marrying her? Pls advice
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
U said u dnt luv ha2d extent of marryin ha......i gues dt solves it all. Leave her4betta if u dnt av any feelins4ha. N if u wanna develop one, start immediately.......b straight my guy.......
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by 25omega(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
poster

most of the time its good to marry the person you are friends with first. In your case, you should set the girl free because you have finally gotten some azz from her and now you have conquered the mountain and now you want off. just set her free and dont worry about hurting her feelings because if you string her along, you will be doing more harm to her than giving her a chance to find real love

1 Like

Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by Okijajuju1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mr. Edwards

Why 'dont you love her to the point of marrying her', whatever that is?!

Is she ugly or what?
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by edwardjr(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
Okija_juju: Mr. Edwards

Why 'dont you love her to the point of marrying her', whatever that is?!

Is she ugly or what?
no! She's ok bt 1 of d things is dat she's nt dis outward type n over possessive too.
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls what do u mean by `shes not the outwaard type` @op
Exactly what kind of wwoman do you want?
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by edwardjr(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
25omega: poster

most of the time its good to marry the person you are friends with first. In your case, you should set the girl free because you have finally gotten some azz from her and now you have conquered the mountain and now you want off. just set her free and dont worry about hurting her feelings because if you string her along, you will be doing more harm to her than giving her a chance to find real love
sincerely broda i havnt slept wit dat lady though we hav had some smooching in d past bt nt of recent.she has alwz said dat 'dat guy dat disflowered her wud b d first n d last until she marries' u knw? We've bin for more than 2years now bt no sex has alwz bin her slogan even wen i wud try 2 initiate 1.
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by edwardjr(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
sexytabhi: Pls what do u mean by `shes not the outwaard type` @op
Exactly what kind of wwoman do you want?
i min she's an introvert n i luv an extrovert.as 4 d kind of woman i wnt,d type dat clicks wit most of my constitutn
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by Okijajuju1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
edwardjr: no! She's ok bt 1 of d things is dat she's nt dis outward type n over possessive too.

Questions
Have you browsed her website? That is to say 'Have inserted your smartcard inside her decoder'?!

If Yes to Question 1:: 2. Are you still pricing her selling point, despite your obvious knowledge of what you feel for her?!

If Yes to Question 2:: 3 Why are you still inserting your USB into her USB drive?!

The gods are wise..

1 Like

Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
edwardjr: i min she's an introvert n i luv an extrovert.as 4 d kind of woman i wnt,d type dat clicks wit most of my constitutn
different strokes for different folks,it seems you aint ready for a relationship yet.
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by edwardjr(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
sexytabhi:
different strokes for different folks,it seems you aint ready for a relationship yet.
wat do u min bro.?
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by addictiv(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
face your studies, graduate nd make some money......then come back for advice

1 Like

Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by edwardjr(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
broda i graduated 2010 n i'm working by God's she graduated n served 2012/2013 so b4 i talked abt marriage i'm of age. Jus give ur opinion tnx
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by yfo: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
is it cuz u haven't tasted her cheery yet and so u feel she's not your type...my guy, that is a wife material (unless she's hiding her kinky side grin)

or it might be that u an introvert also and u guys being together is kinda boring....@ the end of the day, the heart wants want the heart wants....listen to it.
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by OCTAVO: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
Orisirisi.... When you are busy posting on this thread, another dude is admiring her.
Leave her alone! Let her focus on better dudes that will appreciate her personality. Oh yeah! That very personality you dislike.
And for the record, for the mere fact that you are a graduate doesn't mean you are matured for marriage!
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by edwardjr(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
y-fo:
is it cuz u haven't tasted her cheery yet and so u feel she's not your type...my guy, that is a wife material (unless she's hiding her kinky side grin)

or it might be that u an introvert also and u guys being together is kinda boring....@ the end of the day, the heart wants want the heart wants....listen to it.
accepted! she's a wife material but can u marry al d wives materials? I hear u say no! It's a particular wife dat u'll marry so dats y i'm taking my time bro.
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
edwardjr: she was my classmate in high school by den we neva knew each other until we met in d university. We became best of frndz dat even her frndz used 2 tel her dat we were compartible n dat she shud go into an affair wit me...it turned out dat in her year 3 my departmental guy dis flowered her n shortly dia relatnshp crashed. I became her shoulder 2 cry on til we startd an affair due 2 our constant closeness n d topic we regularly discussed. She is a decent gal,God fearing,infact a 'virtuous woman'bt i jus dnt love her to d point of marriage. Her romantic style doesnt suit or click wit mine.even wen she asked me where we r heading 2, i had 2 tel her plainly dat we r jus frndz. because of how most ladies r i'm afraid if i might meet som1 lik her again if i let her go. Bt how can i luv her to d extent of marrying her? Pls advice
if you never try you never know
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:40am On Sep 03, 2013
edwardjr: she was my classmate in high school by den we neva knew each other until we met in d university. We became best of frndz dat even her frndz used 2 tel her dat we were compartible n dat she shud go into an affair wit me...it turned out dat in her year 3 my departmental guy dis flowered her n shortly dia relatnshp crashed. I became her shoulder 2 cry on til we startd an affair due 2 our constant closeness n d topic we regularly discussed. She is a decent gal,God fearing,infact a 'virtuous woman'bt i jus dnt love her to d point of marriage. Her romantic style doesnt suit or click wit mine.even wen she asked me where we r heading 2, i had 2 tel her plainly dat we r jus frndz. because of how most ladies r i'm afraid if i might meet som1 lik her again if i let her go. Bt how can i luv her to d extent of marrying her? Pls advice

Say the truth and shame the devil. The reason you don't like/love her to marry is because you know a sharp guy that disvirgined her. Shikenah!
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 03, 2013
Were you crying while you were creating this thread? You gave me an extra time reading and trying to comprehend your text...BTW, If you don't have any long term/future plans for the chic, let her be! You made mention of compatibility. There obviously isn't any, since your reason for refusing to commit yourself is because of some of her shortcomings that you can not accommodate. So stop subscribing to her channel. Subscribe to one that interests you. #lifeIsShort
On a last note - statistically, female introverts make perfect wife when it comes to dealing with fidelity in marriage.
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 03, 2013
By fire by force
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by Mynd44: 4:54am On Sep 03, 2013
sexytabhi:
It has nothingto do with being ready, he is not just so into her
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by MaziOmenuko: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2013
edwardjr: sincerely broda i havnt slept wit dat lady though we hav had some smooching in d past bt nt of recent.she has alwz said dat 'dat guy dat disflowered her wud b d first n d last until she marries' u knw? We've bin for more than 2years now bt no sex has alwz bin her slogan even wen i wud try 2 initiate 1.

I think the bolded is where the problem lies. The 'no sex' is frustrating you and making you feel she's not the one.
What you both need is a good sex! Don't get me wrong, sex is like a two edged sword that can make or mar a relationship. Right now, you need the intimacy that will bind your relationship with her together. Without sex, you will keep wondering if she's the one or not.

Btw, its funny how some girls act. When she was a virgin, she will insist she won't have sex till she marries, now she's disvirgined, she insists the 'dis-virginator' will be the one and only until she marries. Quite pathetic.
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by edwardjr(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2013
uniqueval: Were you crying while you were creating this thread? You gave me an extra time reading and trying to comprehend your text...BTW, If you don't have any long term/future plans for the chic, let her be! You made mention of compatibility. There obviously isn't any, since your reason for refusing to commit yourself is because of some of her shortcomings that you can not accommodate. So stop subscribing to her channel. Subscribe to one that interests you. #lifeIsShort
On a last note - statistically, female introverts make perfect wife when it comes to dealing with fidelity in marriage.
introverts makes perfect wife 4real? I think i've got 2 start working on her as regards dis...tnx. Bt if i may ask on a vry gud part:wat gav u stress in d write up 2 undrstnd?
Re: My Affair With A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
If you are not feeling her abeg free her jor. Even if she is an angel as long as you do not love her then let her go just because someone is a good girl does not mean she is for you. Stop being afraid that you will not find someone you are compatible with just have a chat with her and set her free. Love cannot be forced.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Tell My Pastor? / Check Us Out And Comment / You Deserve Better!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.