Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (57603 Views)

Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) / Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Gwekzy: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dollarjunkie: Please am new here, how can I hide my post?
U mad bro

4 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by WINDSOW(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
MillionDollars: Wealth! Wealth!! Wealth!!! All vanity! END TIME TINZ

Remain Poor

3 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by ddippset(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
alala dakosta: please dose [/b]anyone [b]has a 3310 regular mouth charger here....?
the first one is a joke but please tell me the second is a joke as well. pleeeeaaase.

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Dollarjunkie: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Gwekzy: U mad bro

For needing help?
I use to see people hide their posts and it read thus... "This post has been hidden".
I want to learn how to do that. Am not mad sire! Tenk!

7 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by maxit2(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dat sweet feeling when you read a post and have NOTHING to say.

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by OluwaDrey(m): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
Seeest thou a man diligent in his work? He shall stand b4 kings,he shall not stand be4 ordinary men

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by alaladakosta(f): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
pDude:

Yes I do. grin

abeg run borrow me, i no get time abeg.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
alala dakosta:
abeg run borrow me, i no get time abeg.

E don spoil cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by alaladakosta(f): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
ddippset: the first one is a joke but please tell me the second is a joke as well. pleeeeaaase.
meaning? catch the joke or..... enter ibadan zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by alaladakosta(f): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=pDude]

E don spoil cheesy[/quote

abeg still hand am over, i get just one bar.

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by StarFlux: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why can't the wedding be in Nigeria? Keep fleeing your country.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Dubemkelly(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
Y hating? What's so ending about d pix n d wedding? Being jealous won't make u prosperous,rada it pulls u down...

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by akdjr(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Good fellowship
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by alaladakosta(f): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
StarFlux: Why can't the wedding be in Nigeria? Keep fleeing your country.
its well with u my bro. the last time i check, u can still choose where u want to do ur parry, they still coming back home.

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by fckyourman: 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Does Davido Sister Wedding stop ASUU strike, does it reduce the poverty rates if not.

WHO CARES ?
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by LesbianBoy(m): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Instead of otedola to go and pay his debt he is there attending weddings nonsense! angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by demelza: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
LesbianBoy: Instead of otedola to go and pay his debt he is there attending weddings nonsense! angry
Is it your debt?
It pains you, why?

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by checoanto(f): 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
Please davido carry on....meanwhile I said I need a job..someone should Employ me please.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by musaajebor(m): 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
Am a stranger in nland.abeg can sum 1 tich me how to koment.I want to koment my reserve.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by kabaka1: 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
Siga: ... I respect this boy more... I like when boys use wat they have to get more .... I know a few rich people kids wey just dey smoke and drink liek fish for overseas and Naija...but I no go buy ur Album sha... cos u are rich.... grin

U were making sense with ur earlier comments, , but ur last comment just doesn't make sense. Do u buy an artiste's album because u just wan dash d artiste money or u just want d artiste to entertain u thru the entertainment service that is packaged in d album?

Use ur head, please. Despite his father's money Davido is a very focussed n talented young man that needs more encouragement n support from us. Please, support n buy his album if u like it n forget who his father is or how rich his family is.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
useless topic! Seriously i give up on nairaland!
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Dipoly(m): 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
everything marvels a poor man.
Miami! And then?
Otedola! So what?
Dangote! Who givs a Bleep?
Davido! My bootlace.
Then only issue in da topic is d two pple who found love n sealed it in holy matrimoy as per God's ordination. HML 2 una.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by LesbianBoy(m): 12:00am On Sep 03, 2013
checo anto: Please davido carry on....meanwhile I said I need a job..someone should Employ me please.
i have a blow-job for you pls send your CV tenk lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by kabaka1: 12:01am On Sep 03, 2013
WINDSOW:

Remain Poor

No mind am.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by tyson99(m): 12:03am On Sep 03, 2013
Hunger dey wire me
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by tyson99(m): 12:05am On Sep 03, 2013
booqee: useless topic! Seriously i give up on nairaland!
safe trip
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2013
end time things .
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by tyson99(m): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2013
LesbianBoy: Instead of otedola to go and pay his debt he is there attending weddings nonsense! angry
dem tell u say FG dey ask am? Aproko
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by 50calibre(m): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2013

Poverty is a dreadful disease, it distorts one's thinking pattern. You call yourself MillionDollars but call wealth vanity, is poverty something to cherish or aspire for? Or the bible promote poverty?

Broke as*s nig*as shouting end time, they can't wait for this life to end and put them out of their misery, work hard and earn your own vanity, so you enjoy this life and stop thinking about end time.

7 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 03, 2013
Damojo: That man in white looks like he was exhumed to come and take the picture.
ur a bad thinker..I can't stop laff'ng..mayb he's davido's uncle
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by tyson99(m): 12:09am On Sep 03, 2013
Fisherman.com:
end time things .
another escapee....lawd av mercy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards / Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.