Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. (1477 Views)

PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election / Party Agent Attacked At Benue-South Re-Run Election - PICS / Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by Gorrbachev: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
"THOSE WHO WILL ACCUSE BUHARI OF INCITING VIOLENCE SHOULD BETTER COME OUT NOW, CONDEMN PDP AND ASK THEM
TO HANDS OFF OFFA LGA IN KWARA STATE.

A free and fair elections was conducted in Offa LGA of Kwara state yesterday under the watch of Nigerians and APC beat PDP hands down with over 70% of cast votes.
The whole result was collected as early as 6pm yesterday, but the returning officer absconded and disappeared. There was no one to announce the result after all party agents and security agents had signed.

This afternoon, while APC and Offa LGA people were celebrating their victory, PDP announced themselves winner at the state headquarters for an LGA election.

Some shameless Nigerians will want me to talk like the hypocritical Jonathan "do not rig election for me or fight for me. my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigeria" This deceit has expired. If PDP thinks that their plan C is to announce their own election result after they lose and tell us that election is not worth the blood of anybody, I can assure you that what happened in Syria, Egypt, even Libya will be a child's play to what will happen in Nigeria.

If Jonathan and PDP think they can announce their own result, then we shall not only insist on the original result but declare the office of the president vacant and match to Aso rock to occupy it.

If you think Nigeria has Army and Police at the disposal of Jonathan and PDP, may i remind you that the population of the Army, Police and others forces are less than 5% of the total Nigerian population. The remaining 95% will constitute a force and will fight anyone who will rig election and stand on the way.

The remedy is for you and all of us to start to shout now and pressure PDP to give up on this her plan C so we can avert this danger.

The soul of Nigeria is worth a fight.

The future of my children is worth blood.

The welfare of Nigerians who are dying of hunger sickness, starvation, accident and joblessness is worth sacrifice and that is where I stand.

TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

We shall no longer shy away from the challenges of freedom. We shall demand it now "no matter" what it cost and that includes anything to make Nigeria free from this criminal gang called PDP".

1 Like

Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by chiefololade: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
PDP and their propaganda...
Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by Biodup: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Naso Lg election dey be for naija. Anyone that is not pls with election result should go to tribunal. As long as state boby control lg election it can never be free and fear. Ask people of Ikoyi obalende, oke odo, badagry they will tell u how tinubu and his boys shift the goal post.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
The one wey Obanikoro win for Lagos wey dem declare for APC nko? Wetin happen to that one?

2 Likes

Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
The General has spoken..... cool
Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by cashkid18(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
in other words,apc b lyk:

1 Like

Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by Amanwulu1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
plz somebody help me ask d op to expatiate more on his use of we cos me have better things to do dan to expose my self to d trigger happy nigerian police.

3 Likes

Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Op if you go ahead to hug a transformer I will take you serious.

You think elections are won here on nairaland.You stupid APC e-warriors came here to start announcing fake results and gloating when the results have not been released only for the returning officer to turn up to announce the authentic results.

God ahead and try to try egypt and syria and see if the army will not turn you to suya.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by petrov10: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Are these guys learners ?......You want 2 match 2 aso rock.....Oya na......
Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by petrov10: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
Amanwulu1: plz somebody help me ask d op to expatiate more on his use of we cos me have better things to do dan to expose my self to d trigger happy nigerian police.
lol,.............Me either
Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by Desric(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
You can hardly get any encouraging comment from a Nigerian youth when issues of this nature happens. No wonder said our youths are only good in lamentation, they lack the morale to carry out a revolution.
Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
Desric: You can hardly get any encouraging comment from a Nigerian youth when issues of this nature happens. No wonder said our youths are only good in lamentation, they lack the morale to carry out a revolution.

You want encouragement ni? Oya march and burn down aso rock!! Why didn't you call for revolution when ACN rigged out obanikoro during the lg polls.Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by musaajebor(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Yall should just shut up if u have no reasonable comment.offa polls have always been rigged since day 1 .offa ppl r apc supporters.hw cum pdp wins in an opposition zone.ask ur selves.do ur research b4 u comment period

1 Like

Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ least election was conducted and manipulated. In Edo state where APC is in control, electoral materials were not distributed in majority of the LGA but winners were declared the next day by imposition by the APC. So you people didn't here that. Becos PDP won u wanna pull the ceiling. Anoda case is PDP Obanikoro election in Lagos controlled by APC that was won by Obanikoro but declared 2 ACN. APC are Hypocrites!!!!!! Where were u Buhari if u re truly progressive

1 Like

Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by musaajebor(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
So now it looks to me dat All nairalanders Don dey support riggin .I pity Una and d future.goodluck on ur chosen path.
Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
Because others have been doing it doesn't mean we should continue in it. This is the time to stop it.

1 Like

Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by gunuvi(m): 2:00am On Sep 03, 2013
silent don: Because others have been doing it doesn't mean we should continue in it. This is the time to stop it.
No, it can't stop now. I am sooo happy this happened as we in Badagry will never forget the injustice meted against us by Tinubu and ACN during Lagos LG election too which is exactly what happened in Offa.
Oya now, enjoy your poo too. Shior
Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by talktimi(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2013
I dey laugh oooo... So "rigging" dey pain like this ?
Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by Longeria(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2013
Sunny_bobo: The one wey Obanikoro win for Lagos wey dem declare for APC nko? Wetin happen to that one?
Ask them
Re: Offa Re-run Election Result Is Beyond Offa Matters. Gen. Buhari. by Longeria(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2013
berem: The General has spoken..... cool
Taaaaaaaaaahh, Mugu no get mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat / An Igbo Man Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja To Protest Economic Hardship In Nigeria / In Rare Acceptance Of Wrong Isreali President Apologizes To Arabs For Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.