Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? (607 Views)

GEJ Killed And Jailed MASSOB Members Yet No Clamour: Why? / Presidents Do Better In Their 2nd Term – GEJ / Navy Seal Who Killed Osama Bin Ladenrevealed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by PrettyRita(f): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
We all know that one of the factors that endeared Americans to President Obama especially during his reelection bid was the killing of Osama Bin Laden. His death signified Obama's avowed opposition and fight against terrorism. Domestically, President Jonathan appears to be doing the same. He has not relented in his fight against terrorism and insurgency. His commitment has led to the death of Shekau, the acclaimed leader of Boko Haram. Now that 2015 is fast approaching, will this count in his favor if he decides to run?
Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by icon8: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
You compare Nigeria with America only when it's convenient for you, right?
Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by RINE1: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
icon8: You compare Nigeria with America only when it's convenient for you, right?
nor mind am.
Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by Goddex: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
OP
He's winning second term hands down
Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by akpanoka: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
RINE.:

nor mind am.

Keep it straight, I jus asked a question
Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
I know yoruba people hate him. I dont.

GEJ till 2019. But i know say one day i will be world's richest man...
Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Tinubuharia can merge and unmerge. Atiku can walk out from well constituted convention and Intels. Amaechi can turn from black to pink sheep. They have the powers and wherewithal to do all these except having a say on who occupies Aso rock come 2015. According to Babangida Aliyu the loud mouth "Mr President, when we make all these noise, it's just to attract attention to our states" Who dares stand in front of Oshodi train?

3 Likes

Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by egift(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
With which faction of the PDP?
Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
GEJ is winning 4 sure. No vacancy in Aso rock.
Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by Akpaife(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
GEJ a humble president I will vote 4 u,2015 is 4 u till 2019
Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
I didn't see the pix of Shekau's corpse. No one did so I'll safely assume he's alive

1 Like

Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by AkamuandStew: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
BH just killed almost 30 members of PDP militant arm aka Civilian JTF what thrash is Mr. OP. Saying??

grin
Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by PrettyRita(f): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2013
Rawdeal: I didn't see the pix of Shekau's corpse. No one did so I'll safely assume he's alive

Americans didn't see Osama's corpse either. But the main issue is that Shekau is dead
Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2013
Shekau is dead, Boko haram is still killing innocent civilians. Did Shekau's death bring to the end of BOKO HARAM? angry
Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by baynix(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2013
PrettyRita:

Americans didn't see Osama's corpse either. But the main issue is that Shekau is dead

SMH!! I guess you are one of those aliens living inside cave! Go watch the Osama Documentary! America documented hw the Operation was carried out b'coz of ignoramus like you!

Young Gurl, Stay Off Politics!
Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by dridowu: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2013
Obama punish terrorist, terrorist are afraid of USA
GEJ forgive terrorist, terrorist are not afraid of 9ja.

Again , Cameroon kills Shekau nit JTF
http://leadership.ng/news/020913/cameroon-gendarmes-not-jtf-killed-shekau-report
Re: Obama Killed Osama And Won Second Term, Gej Killed Shekau So What Next? by RINE1: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2013
akpanoka:

Keep it straight, I jus asked a question
2015 will tell

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Sacks Nine Ministers / No Internal Democracy In APC – Mohammed Abacha / Is This Really True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.