Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Take This Personality Test - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Take This Personality Test (30385 Views)

Why You Act The Way You Do? This Personality Traits Is For Information Purpose / Enjoy Another Personality Test!! / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take This Personality Test by Elise1: 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Independent

Unconventional

Unfettered

You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own
course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you.

Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would
never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.
Re: Take This Personality Test by Chiopatra: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
maclatunji: My description:

Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you need in order to feel good. However it is no problem for you to be alone for extended periods of time, without becoming bored.
me too
Re: Take This Personality Test by Obinoscopy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
My description:

Peaceful

Discreet

Non-Aggressive

You are easy-going yet discreet. You make friends effortlessly, yet enjoy your privacy and independence. You like to get away from it all and be alone from time to time to contemplate the meaning of life and enjoy yourself. You need space, so you escape to beautiful hideaways, but you are not a loner. You are at peace with yourself and the world, and you appreciate life and what this world has to offer.
Re: Take This Personality Test by easydoesit24(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
maclatunji: My description:

Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you need in order to feel good. However it is no problem for you to be alone for extended periods of time, without becoming bored.
i am becoming one bt i dont really like it
Re: Take This Personality Test by Costa2000(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Peaceful
Discreet
Non-Aggressive
You are easy-going yet discreet. You make friends effortlessly, yet enjoy your privacy and independence. You like to get away from it all and be alone from time to time to contemplate the meaning of life and enjoy yourself. You need space, so you escape to beautiful hideaways, but you are not a loner. You are at peace with yourself and the world, and you appreciate life and what this world has to offer.

Real.
Re: Take This Personality Test by Godson201333(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Independent

Unconventional

Unfettered

You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you.

Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.

Now i did mine....any gift for me?
Re: Take This Personality Test by SugaryBelle(f): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

This is cool,haha.
Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
Analytical

Trustworrthy

Self-Assured

Your momentary sensitivity represents that which is of high quality and durable. Consequently, you like to surround yourself with little "gems," which you discover wherever they are overlooked by others.

Thus, culture plays a special role in your life. You have found your own personal style, which is elegant and exclusive, free from the whims of fashion. Your ideal, upon which you base your life, is cultured pleasure. You value a certain level of culture on the part of the people with whom you associate
Re: Take This Personality Test by nasonaso: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Independent

Unconventional
it is true
Unfettered

You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you.

Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.
Re: Take This Personality Test by wasak(m): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Analytical
Trustworthy
Self-Assured
Your momentary sensitivity
represents that which is of high
quality and durable.
Consequently, you like to
surround yourself with little
"gems," which you discover
wherever they are overlooked
by others.
Thus, culture plays a special
role in your life. You have
found your own personal style,
which is elegant and exclusive,
free from the whims of fashion.
Your ideal, upon which you
base your life, is cultured
pleasure. You value a certain
level of culture on the part of
the people with whom you
associate.
http:///1aRQciS
Re: Take This Personality Test by Aliyubest(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Professional
Pragmatic
Self-Assured
You take charge of your life, and place less faith in your luck and more in your own deeds. You solve problems in a practical, uncomplicated manner. You take a realistic view of the things in your daily life and tackle them without wavering. You are given a great deal of responsibility at work, because people know that you can be depended upon.
Your pronounced strength of will projects your self-assurance to others. You are never fully satisfied until you have accomplished your ideas. grin
Re: Take This Personality Test by Bamz(m): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2013
Warlord3000: ...Jeeeez...

So freaky true about mine...

Introspective.. Sensitive and reflective..

Na wa oo.. All I did was choose the color wey dey wink at me shouting choose me.. choose me.. choose me..ooo smiley

Me too embarassed
Warlord3000: ...Jeeeez...

So freaky true about mine...

Introspective.. Sensitive and reflective..

Na wa oo.. All I did was choose the color wey dey wink at me shouting choose me.. choose me.. choose me..ooo smiley

Me too.
Re: Take This Personality Test by nolio(m): 12:45am On Sep 07, 2013
dynamic extroverted and active.exactly who I am
Re: Take This Personality Test by maclatunji: 1:08am On Sep 07, 2013
fr3do: Jeez!
What sorcery is this?

Science my brother, science.

1 Like

Re: Take This Personality Test by UyiIredia(m): 1:37am On Sep 07, 2013
maclatunji:

You cheated. Not valid.

You don't have to like any of the shapes, just choose one that affects you the most.

@ bolded: That would require her to like (or hate) the pic involved.

It so happens I chose shape 9. I was divided over shape 1, 4 and 9 but decided to settle for 9. So far, so good.
Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 07, 2013
Shape 5
shape 5
Professional
Pragmatic
Self-Assured
You take charge of your life, and place less faith in your luck and more in your own deeds. You solve problems in a practical, uncomplicated manner. You take a realistic view of the things in your daily life and tackle them without wavering. You are given a great deal of responsibility at work, because people know that you can be depended upon.
Your pronounced strength of will projects your self-assurance to others. You are never fully satisfied until you have accomplished your ideas.
Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 07, 2013
Down-to-earth
Well balanced
Harmonious.

- loves a natural style. Rejects fashion trends and anything garish. Pratical. Warm. Real. Secure. Etc.

My offline person is just this smiley
Re: Take This Personality Test by ZN2: 2:38am On Sep 07, 2013
Hmmm. That was pretty close, I'd say.
Re: Take This Personality Test by armyofone(m): 5:05am On Sep 07, 2013
Out of curiosity, I clicked on each and can only say whao!

Pix 1: Romantic Dreamy Emotional
Pix 2: Peaceful Discreet Non-Aggressive
Pix 3: Introspective Sensitive Reflective
Re: Take This Personality Test by AdeniyiA(m): 5:57am On Sep 07, 2013
Peaceful

Discreet

Non-Aggressive

Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

TALK ABOUT INTROVERSION ...
Re: Take This Personality Test by Cathaliya: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2013
shap 4, 6 and 8 best describes moi.....
Re: Take This Personality Test by dasparrow: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2013
@Post

Here is mine:

Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective

This definitely describes me.
Re: Take This Personality Test by BlackHuman(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Independent

Unconventional

Unfettered-shape 2
Re: Take This Personality Test by FOREXMARTS: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2013
Shape 3 and 7
Dynamic
Active
Extroverted
You are quite willing to accept certain
risks and to make a strong committment
in exchange for interesting and varied
work. Routine, in contrast, tends to have
a paralyzing effect on you.
What you like most is to be able to play an
active role in events. In doing so, your
initiative is highly pronounced.

Carefree
Playful
Cheerful
You love a free and spontaneous life. And
you attempt to enjoy it to the fullest, in
accordance with the motto: "You only live
once."
You are very curious and open about
everything new; you thrive on change.
Nothing is worse than when you feel tied
down. You experience your environment
as being versatile and always good for a
surprise.
Re: Take This Personality Test by caramelll(f): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2013
Peaceful

Discreet

Non-Aggressive

Hmmm
Re: Take This Personality Test by 1dickatatime: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2013
Dynamic
Active
Extroverted
You are quite willing to accept certain risks and to make a strong committment in exchange for interesting and varied work. Routine, in contrast, tends to have a paralyzing effect on you.
What you like most is to be able to play an active role in events. In doing so, your initiative is highly pronounced.
Re: Take This Personality Test by AtbuAbdul(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2013
Down to Earth

Well-Balanced

Harmonious

You value a natural style and love that which is uncomplicated. People admire you because you have both feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on you. You give those who are close to you security and space. You are perceived as being warm and human. You reject everything that is garish and trite. You tend to be skeptical toward the whims of fashion trends. For you, clothing has to be practical and unobtrusively elegant.
Re: Take This Personality Test by mecussey(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2013
This is so cool, when I first look at the images, every other image looked like nonsense or kids drawing apart from one and that one best described me. Na wao, pple dey try ooo
Re: Take This Personality Test by Basilona(m): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2013
Professional
Pragmatic
Self-Assured

You take charge of your life, and
place less faith in your luck and
more in your own deeds. You
solve problems in a practical,
uncomplicated manner. You take
a realistic view of the things in
your daily life and tackle them
without wavering. You are given
a great deal of responsibility at
work, because people know that
you can be depended upon.
Your pronounced strength of
will projects your self-assurance
to others. You are never fully
satisfied until you have
accomplished your ideas.

Now this aptly describes me bang on.
Re: Take This Personality Test by olakintanj(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2013
My personality test result:
Analytical

Trustworthy

Self-Assured

Your momentary sensitivity represents that which is of high quality and durable. Consequently, you like to surround yourself with little "gems," which you discover wherever they are overlooked by others.

Thus, culture plays a special role in your life. You have found your own personal style, which is elegant and exclusive, free from the whims of fashion. Your ideal, upon which you base your life, is cultured pleasure. You value a certain level of culture on the part of the people with whom you associate.
Re: Take This Personality Test by ifeegee(f): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2013
gbosaa: Down to Earth

Well-Balanced

Harmonious

You value a natural style and love that which is uncomplicated. People admire you because you have both feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on you. You give those who are close to you security and space. You are perceived as being warm and human. You reject everything that is garish and trite. You tend to be skeptical toward the whims of fashion trends. For you, clothing has to be practical and unobtrusively elegant.

Back to top of page

Re: Take This Personality Test by Pistolx(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2013
na lie o,e no work 4 me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / 18-Seater Bus Involved In Accident On Bida-Minna Road, People Dead (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.