Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Take This Personality Test - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Take This Personality Test (30381 Views)

Why You Act The Way You Do? This Personality Traits Is For Information Purpose / Enjoy Another Personality Test!! / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take This Personality Test by vislabraye(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2013
How reliable is this technique ?
Re: Take This Personality Test by whatofyou: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2013
After struggling with the pictures, my finger randomly went to figure 5. This me 90% of the time. My pals do not like it, say I like 'lording' it over others. If only I furthered my ... and luckily got a white collar job. Nevertheless, praise be to Yahweh.
But one good thing I have come to believe about personality is this: humans are not easily predictable. A person can be all these things at every given point in time. There is time for everything.

1 Like

Re: Take This Personality Test by eagleeye2: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2013
Independent Unconventional Unfettered You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you. Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.
NB
The best description of moi, "you would never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.
Believe me I have suffered some discrimination because of this, even in the family. The just believe that eagle is, "a know it all" kind of person.
Re: Take This Personality Test by blaise26abj(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2013
Professional

Pragmatic

Self-Assured

You take charge of your life, and place less faith in your luck and more in your own deeds. You solve problems in a practical, uncomplicated manner. You take a realistic view of the things in your daily life and tackle them without wavering. You are given a great deal of responsibility at work, because people know that you can be depended upon.

Your pronounced strength of will projects your self-assurance to others. You are never fully satisfied until you have accomplished your ideas.

WOW. This is me 100 percent.
Re: Take This Personality Test by peteafrik88(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2013
Shape 3:

Dynamic

Active

Extroverted

You are willing to accept certain risks and to make commitment in exchange for interesting and varied work. Routine, in contrast tend to have a paralyzing effect on you.
What you like most is to be able to play an active role in events. In doing so, your initiative is highly pronounced...

DAMN!!! This is ME... I choose to classify this as Voodoo...

1 Like

Re: Take This Personality Test by toprealman: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2013
How come they are all good attributes? Which do you think Osama bin laden would have gone for or our darling Anini (google him if in doubt who he is!)
Another epic fail by the so called psychologist in training.
Re: Take This Personality Test by peteafrik88(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2013
Shape 3:

Dynamic

Active

Extroverted

You are willing to accept certain risks and to make commitment in exchange for interesting and varied work. Routine, in contrast tend to have a paralyzing effect on you.
What you like most is to be able to play an active role in events. In doing so, your initiative is highly pronounced...

DAMN!!! This is ME... I choose to classify this as Voodoo... But I still think everyone of us has a bit of all other xteristics from the rest of the shapes, maybe to a minute level...
Re: Take This Personality Test by Teejay13(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2013
Shape 3

Dynamic

Active

Extroverted

You are quite willing to accept certain risks and to make a strong committment in exchange for interesting and varied work. Routine, in contrast, tends to have a paralyzing effect on you.

What you like most is to be able to play an active role in events. In doing so, your initiative is highly pronounced.
Re: Take This Personality Test by ATMC(f): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2013
#smile...four appealed to me

1 Like

Re: Take This Personality Test by PrettySpicey(f): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2013
shape 1
Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you need in order to feel good. However it is no problem for you to be alone for extended periods of time, without becoming bored.

This certainly looks like me, particularly the being alone without getting bored part.
I ended up wondering why that particular shape appealed to me though undecided
Re: Take This Personality Test by MrTroll(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2013
where do all the thieves, armed robbers, and swindlers fit in? undecided
Re: Take This Personality Test by ATMC(f): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2013
Flytefalls: Down-to-earth
Well balanced
Harmonious.

- loves a natural style. Rejects fashion trends and anything garish. Pratical. Warm. Real. Secure. Etc.

My offline person is just this smiley
Re: Take This Personality Test by ATMC(f): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2013
Coldfeet: Down to Earth

Well-Balanced

Harmonious

You value a natural style and love that
which is uncomplicated. People admire
you because you have both feet
planted firmly on the ground and they
can depend on you. You give those
who are close to you security and
space. You are perceived as being
warm and human. You reject
everything that is garish and trite. You
tend to be skeptical toward the whims
of fashion trends. For you, clothing has
to be practical and unobtrusively
elegant. I swear oyinbo na winch! shocked shocked
Re: Take This Personality Test by ATMC(f): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2013
traffickz: Down to Earth

Well-Balanced

Harmonious

You value a natural style and love that which is uncomplicated. People admire you because you have both feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on you. You give those who are close to you security and space. You are perceived as being warm and human. You reject everything that is garish and trite. You tend to be skeptical toward the whims of fashion trends. For you, clothing has to be practical and unobtrusively elegant.

Re: Take This Personality Test by ATMC(f): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Down to Earth

Well-Balanced

Harmonious

You value a natural style and love that which is uncomplicated. People admire you because you have both feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on you. You give those who are close to you security and space. You are perceived as being warm and human. You reject everything that is garish and trite. You tend to be skeptical toward the whims of fashion trends. For you, clothing has to be practical and unobtrusively elegant.

This is just me grin
Re: Take This Personality Test by ATMC(f): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2013
lancey: Down to Earth
Well-Balanced
Harmonious
You value a natural style and love that which is
uncomplicated. People admire you because you have both
feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on
you. You give those who are close to you security and
space. You are perceived as being warm and human. You
reject everything that is garish and trite. You tend to be
skeptical toward the whims of fashion trends. For you,
clothing has to be practical and unobtrusively elegant.
Re: Take This Personality Test by Temi231(f): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2013
Professional

Pragmatic

Self-Assured

You take charge of your life, and place less faith in your luck and more in your own deeds. You solve problems in a practical, uncomplicated manner. You take a realistic view of the things in your daily life and tackle them without wavering. You are given a great deal of responsibility at work, because people know that you can be depended upon.

Your pronounced strength of will projects your self-assurance to others. You are never fully satisfied until you have accomplished your ideas.
Re: Take This Personality Test by Rt50: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
I guess the personality test result is fairly accurate.
Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
I am mostly 2(independent, unconventional, unfettered), also 1(introverted (not always), sensitive and reflective)

....7(carefree, playful, cheerful) and 8(romantic, dreamy, emotional)....can describe me,
7 is kinda my fake persona, you are enthralled, until I argue, or show my "other", stubborn, realer self cheesy
and 4(down to earth, well balanced, harmonious).... a bit, can be me too...okay more truthfully 4 is the IDEAL for me, I would love this to be me, I could be these to some folks, but deep down, this is not 2, not 1)

I am decidedly not 5(pragmatic, professional, self assured) or 9(analytical, trustworthy,self assured) even though I am loyal to people that I care about, and can be very sure in my convictions)
...by the way, they feel the same to me..5 and 9 that is

6(peaceful, non aggressive and discreet) could desribe me too, esp when broken down,...but it is a bit like 7, a fake(or fleeting) persona for me
8(dreamy, emotional and romantic)....could be me....but not like 2, or 1

Point is, I am a 2....or 1
and I am always drawn to 5....and 9
(Ironical, ehn?) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
But of course I know one would need a FULL psychological assessment profiling/assessment in order to have his/her personality type ascertained.....not a simple click on this link thing here cheesy

But, a fun task...and some interesting reveals
You get a grasp of the core..(what you are, what are not, what you would wish to be)
...but that is all..
you won't get your personality type smack like that
Freud, etc them would be throwing things wherever they are now, lol

It is serious biz, not beans
P.S...I enjoyed it
Re: Take This Personality Test by DeNoble1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
... I choose to classify this as Voodoo...[/quote]I am strongly tempted to agree with you
Re: Take This Personality Test by slimyem: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
maclatunji: My description:

Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you need in order to feel good. However it is no problem for you to be alone for extended periods of time, without becoming bored.
This is me too....and some more.
Re: Take This Personality Test by lordnammy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
Professional

Pragmatic

Self-Assured

Your pronounced strength of will projects your self-assurance to others. You are never fully satisfied until you have accomplished your ideas
Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

shocked shocked shocked
How were they able to know this with just shapes?
Woow!!!
Re: Take This Personality Test by odeku457(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
[b][/b]Wow ... A lot of ladies on this thread.... I am loving this...

Independent

Unconventional

Unfettered

You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you.

Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.
Re: Take This Personality Test by yfo: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
@last a thread that accommodates the extroverts as well... wink

nice one o.p
Re: Take This Personality Test by Mamacita007(f): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Peaceful
Discreet
Non-Aggressive

You are easy-going yet discreet. You make friends effortlessly, yet enjoy your privacy and independence. You like to get away from it all and be alone from time to time to contemplate the meaning of life and enjoy yourself. You need space, so you escape to beautiful hideaways, but you are not a loner. You are at peace with yourself and the world, and you appreciate life and what this world has to offer.
Re: Take This Personality Test by TomiwaDamola(f): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

Re: Take This Personality Test by Myluv1: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
peteafrik88: ...But I still think everyone of us has a bit of all other xteristics from the rest of the shapes, maybe to a minute level...
^^^
I agree, 99.99%
Peaceful
Discreet
Non-Aggressive
You are easy-going yet discreet. You make friends
effortlessly, yet enjoy your privacy and
independence. You like to get away from it all and
be alone from time to time to contemplate the
meaning of life and enjoy yourself. You need
space, so you escape to beautiful hideaways, but
you are not a loner. You are at peace with yourself
and the world, and you appreciate life and what
this world has to offer.
Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
Analytical

Trustworthy

Self-Assured

Your momentary sensitivity represents that which is of high quality and durable. Consequently, you like to surround yourself with little "gems," which you discover wherever they are overlooked by others.

Thus, culture plays a special role in your life. You have found your own personal style, which is elegant and exclusive, free from the whims of fashion. Your ideal, upon which you base your life, is cultured pleasure. You value a certain level of culture on the part of the people with whom you associate.
Re: Take This Personality Test by Nmeri17: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
Im at a point in my life when i happen to be experiencing serious personality issues (i opened a thread on that already but did not get sufficient help) so i clicked on this thread with the hope that i'll get long lasting help. Sadly, while everyone else is busy praising the efficacy of the test, i neither connected with any of those abstract looking shapes nor even 'saw' myself in any of the descriptions. I really do have serious issues *sobs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Communication Mast Falls In Jalingo, Kills 7 People After Heavy Storm (Photo) / Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.