Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? (768 Views)

What Does It Mean When a Guy Tries To Get A Woman's Sympathy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? by ELITE0911(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
pls ppl aw can you hadle a girl thats stalking you. every where you go she's there, and ppl are starting to notice
Re: What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? by spookem(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
why is she stalking you? is she a PSYCHO?
Re: What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? by Scharck(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Report to the nearest police station of course
Re: What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? by Popowaa: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Find a catapult and fill ur pocket with stones.If it online throw it at ur screen anything u see her stalking u and if na real life matter gauge her yansh and hit it really hard.
Re: What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Popowaa: Find a catapult and fill ur pocket with stones.If it online throw it at ur screen anything u see her stalking u and if na real life matter gauge her yansh and hit it really hard.

Lol, like a big cat grin?
Re: What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? by ceospecial(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Popowaa: Find a catapult and fill ur pocket with stones.If it online throw it at ur screen anything u see her stalking u and if na real life matter gauge her yansh and hit it really hard.
See what this girl is saying? grin grin grin Mods, make una wait first this is

grin grin grin END TIME THINGS grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? by spookem(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
ceospecial: See what this girl is saying? grin grin grin Mods, make una wait first this is

grin grin grin END TIME THINGS grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? by Popowaa: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Richfella:

Lol, like a big cat grin?
cool
Re: What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? by Popowaa: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Then meaning end time is really near
DonCrust:

i'm not in support of that. What if the thing hit her thing?
Re: What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? by Danhumprey: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chai! This gal,you would not kill me for here.! grin
Re: What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? by Popowaa: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Chai! This gal,you would not kill me for here.! grin
i no want make u die
Re: What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? by Danhumprey: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
Popowaa: i no want make u die
Really? That's sweet of you.

(1) (Reply)

Lagosboys Boss Says He Misses Ini Edo's Booty...are They Shagging? / 11 Differences Between Dating A Girl And A Woman / A Man’s Perspective On Why Engagement Rings Are A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.