Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Love My Aunty's Househelp(3) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Aunty's Househelp(3) (1086 Views)

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Aunty's Househelp(3) by jeffmatt4u(m): 6:15am On Sep 03, 2013
Hi guys, am back again. And this time its getting a little bit tougher and complicated. I & my aunt's househelp have. Been getting along very well now and very closer. I guess my cousine (my aunt's daughter)about same age with me, have noticed our closeness. She came to me when I was alone and asked me about my new closeness with their house help. I decided to know what her reactions will be, so I told her I like the girl. At that moment, I could read her facial expression(*what?*). She said she can't believe what I was saying and I told her its the truth. She now told me I should not stoop so low as to dating a housemaid.she even offered to get me one of her classy friend if I was really in need of a girlfriend. According to her "dad and mom will not like what I was doing" . Hmmmmmm....at the moment am still trying to talk reasons into her head. Please guys am I doing the right thing. oooooooo I hate people who look down on others.
Re: I Love My Aunty's Househelp(3) by bigtt76(f): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2013
Carry on bro ...love knows no bounds. No be by class but by heart. At least she never start 2go and Pinging business wey your cousin classy friends don master. Nice way to build a home though. Struggle together to the top. Can't believe there still exist people like your cousin ...discriminatory cos of class! Mtscheeeeew
Re: I Love My Aunty's Househelp(3) by GennyOma: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2013
wetin concern 2go n pingin 4 dis mata nw, nawa oo 4 al dis offpoints dem.....@op if u luv ha jxt go ahead afteral she's human or ar maids alien?
Re: I Love My Aunty's Househelp(3) by equlibrium(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2013
Brogs, u mid Cheezus men.
Oloshi
Book me for FP
End. . . .
Tines. . . .
By d way, r u in SS1¿
lipsrsealed
Re: I Love My Aunty's Househelp(3) by spookem(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2013
undecided
Re: I Love My Aunty's Househelp(3) by FutureSenator: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2013
Go on..

She might bring you #GOODLUCK..
Re: I Love My Aunty's Househelp(3) by teelacruz(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2013
I'll rather say you should let go.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You If You Are In This Situation / Why Didn't I Forgive Him ? / Romance Aptitude Test_ Fill In The Missing Blank Spaces If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.