Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Oya Take Am! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oya Take Am! (5496 Views)

Confession Time: Oya Swear That You Never Did Any Of This When You Were Young / Advantage Of Being Ugly Oya!! Come Lets List Them / Are You Smart To Crack This? Oya Come Online! Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya Take Am! by agabaI23(m): 3:40am On Sep 05, 2013
Insomnia!
What are u doing on nl by this time grin
Mind u, I am posting from my dream shocked
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 3:42am On Sep 05, 2013
agabaI23: Insomnia!
What are u doing on nl by this time grin
Mind u, I am posting from my dream shocked
#entershisdream# guy haw farh? wea u go hyde sinse?
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2013
CUSTOMER: Waiter, this Soup tastes funny.. AKPOS: Funny? But you are not Laughing Sir

TEACHER: What do you call someone with no Body and a Nose.. AKPOS: Nobody knows hahaha

1 Like

Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2013
POLICE: Whatever you say will be held against you.. AKPOS: Big BOOBS! .. U Get?

1 Like

Re: Oya Take Am! by dowjones(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
nice ones. You try
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
10Q^
Re: Oya Take Am! by agabaI23(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
ATMC: #entershisdream# guy haw farh? wea u go hyde sinse?
I dey. Was waiting for ur romance with Tosh to expire.
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 6:36am On Sep 07, 2013
agabaI23: I dey. Was waiting for ur romance with Tosh to expire.
what is tosh?
Re: Oya Take Am! by agabaI23(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2013
ATMC: what is tosh?
It ended very fast If u hv forgotten tongue
Re: Oya Take Am! by ITbomb(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2013
ATMC: add to the fun...
LOL
What interest me most in the Jokes section are the comments after the first post.
The OP will carefully post his/her best post and someone will from nowhere take on the OP adding to the fun.
It beats me why joke posters get angry over comments , na be jokes we dey again?
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2013
ITbomb:
LOL
What interest me most in the Jokes section are the comments after the first post.
The OP will carefully post his/her best post and someone will from nowhere take on the OP adding to the fun.
It beats me why joke posters get angry over comments , na be jokes we dey again?
exactly...even the dry jokes become laughable when those 'em angry posters grace the thread. like this one got me laughing
seniourman: This girl are u seeing your period posting rubbish foolish girl
he added to the fun...lmai
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2013
ITbomb: Trash
my ministry is moving on...yhu came back to say this
ITbomb:
LOL
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2013
OCHUKO: Why didn't you go to the ARSENAL Tea Party at the Emirates.. AKPOS: They said I should bring my own CUP...
BIOLOGY TEACHER: What is commonly found in CELLS ?.. AKPOS: Thieves

Your BF beats you up on a regular basis, yet u put his picture up and your BBM status reads 'You bring out the best in me'..Are you a drum??
1 spelling mistake can destroy your life. A man sent this to his wife, "I'm having a wonderful time, wish you were her". chai! nke ya ekpome
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
You have a job interview by 7AM but the alarm rang by 9AM..... My broda, Your village people are playing AYO OLOPON with your Life

TEACHER: Wat's ur favorite flower?.. AKPOS: Chrysanthemum.. TEACHER: Spell it.. AKPOS: I was joking o. My favorite flower is Rose R-O-S-E

GRANDPA: Your Teacher is coming, go & hide cos u missed skool 2day.. AKPOS: I took excuse tat u are dead, so na u suppose hide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
akpors is a very intelligent guy...abi i lie?#smile #giggle #hahaha #hohoho #hehehe #wipestears ayam having fuuuuuuuun!!!!!!
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
If one of my jokes offends you:
1. I'm sorry.
2. It won't happen again.
3. 1 & 2 are lies.
4. You're a douchebag!

3 Likes

Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2013
If a Muskeeto bites you all thru the night, please don't kill it. It has your Blood and should then be considered a member of your Familysmiley

1 Like

Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Akpos left for d Airport & came back 30mins later. OCHUKO: Wetin happen?.. AKPOS: Airport don go o. As I reach I see poster wit AIRPORT LEFT

OCHUKO: Why are u writing so slowly?.. kissAKPOS: I am writing to my 6 year old son, he can't read fast

AKPOS: So all those People up there are Wanted ?.. POLICEMAN: Yes.. AKPOS: Why didn't u keep them when u took their Pictures ?

*did yhu miss me?* #iknowyhudid&winks kiss
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
That awkward moment when you accidentally fart because you were laughing so hard. cheesy
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
#GOBE is when you bought a Q10 for N95,000 in computer village and getting home you found out that it has 3sims.
Re: Oya Take Am! by ITbomb(m): 12:33am On Oct 13, 2013
ATMC: That awkward moment when you accidentally fart because you were laughing so hard. cheesy
And when ur girl creep from behind and tickle u and u let out a big fart
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 6:11am On Oct 13, 2013
ITbomb:
And when ur girl creep from behind and tickle u and u let out a big fart
yhu 've been there!smiley

1 Like

Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
Some dogs are sooo lazy they bark only once and say 'ETC' smiley
Re: Oya Take Am! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
ATMC:
If one of my jokes offends you:
1. I'm sorry.
2. It won't happen again.
3. 1 & 2 are lies.
4. You're a douchebag!

Yesterday I was thinking how people so much hate the F word but can do away calling them douchbags...
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
ledafaze:

Yesterday I was thinking how people so much hate the F word but can do away calling them douchbags...
designer things tongue
Re: Oya Take Am! by ITbomb(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
There was a time I thought ATMC was a virgin
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
ITbomb: There was a time I thought ATMC was a virgin
guy, you 're a prik
Re: Oya Take Am! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
ATMC: guy, you 're a prik

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oya Take Am! by ITbomb(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
ATMC: guy, you 're a prik
Girl, you're a cl¡t
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
ITbomb:
Girl, you're a cl¡t
say something intelligent young man, you dont have to copy me, put your brain to work for once!
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
ledafaze:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oya Take Am! by ITbomb(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
ATMC: say something intelligent young man, you dont have to copy me, put your brain to work for once!
And you expect me to believe that trash you spew out came out from a brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Application Letter Of Employment By A Job Applicant / Effects Of Too Much Weed (photos) / Our Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.