Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World (27251 Views)

Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) / 19-yr-old Girl Attacked By A Tiger In Thailand / World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by bobbyL(m): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Who else had China on his/her mind after reading just the topic?
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by dridowu: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
@5, what i know best is to run on d street with my pant only playing with kite.
Kudos boy
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by sharawwy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by mooregan(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Some people r flying Planes, Some people are hiding in Plane Tire Panel to go to America.........
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
These are the pictures of He Yide, he was just 4yrs old when his father forced him to walk on snow naked. His father was quoted as saying he was training him to adapt to extreme conditions

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by fabby26(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
ALL THESE END TIME PROPHETS, UNA NO DEY TIRE

Is natural to have children with precocious abilities, though 1 in every 1,000,000. Not only in china does that pertain, but across the whole races. It had been like this from beginning of the world and will continue to be. So wetin concern end time to this. Anyway this such ignorance, no be una fault. Blame it on IGNORANCE!
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
That's great! But at 5, he should be running around at a park somewhere, doing what 5 year olds do: play. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Exponental(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Henceforth, whenever I want to fly, I will demand to see d pilot and his certificates.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by onuwaje(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why we have teenagers making d news by hidin in stomaway compactment in planes... A 5yr old just did better
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by tobechi74: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
At 5 , i was still breast feeding
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Damsman10(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
mazizi tonene: All dis fake chinco children.....wetin we no go hear....made in china children wey dey bhv lyk experiment children...d next one go b say 2yr old chinco boy launches missiles 2 syria
by then end tym go don reach
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
so? A nigerian kid piloted a plane from benin to lagos 4rm the tires

1 Like

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by eightsin(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Shouldn't this be illegal?

1 Like

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by AMossley(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
prince_onx: My mate, am so happy for you!
END TIME PISHURE
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Which reasonable fellow will board an air-plane with a 5-year old as the pilot? Is he driving us to Hellufayaaa? END TIME TINZ...SEASON III,MADE IN CHINA!
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by jayriginal: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Yield: That's great! But at 5, he should be running around at a park somewhere, doing what 5 year olds do: play. undecided undecided

If the child showed a natural interest in planes or some sort of activity, I wouldnt mind so much. Apparently, the father is now living out some sort of fantasy through this kid.

I hope he doesnt turn out to be a dysfunctional wonder due to deprivation of a natural childhood.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by yuncka: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
And Naija pikin dem dey here dey do stowaway business........

Cool, but no thanx......I cnt fit enta dat em plane o.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nature cant be cheated!!! When kids start getting serious and professional at an early age,they become like freaks and demented individuals in later years! Dont lose your childhood like Michael Jackson...play with sand,dance under the rain naked,roll tyres around the street...It's all part of your childhood! I'm out...

3 Likes

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by pyx: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
END TIME THING
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by pendusky(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
waiting for endtimes dudes and dudines!
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by okooloyun1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
prince_onx: My mate, am so happy for you!
see your life ordinary china phone u no fit operate.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Ucheemmanuelll: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
In the begining God created heaven and earth.....THE REST WERE MADE IN CHINA

1 Like

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by okooloyun1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Not dat i did not believe their claim but let d boy fly it without d instructor dat sat behind him and let see how it goes.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by largeman4u(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
CHECK CARS ON OUR SITE (Pictures and details) AND MAKE ANY CAR REQUEST - www.largemanmotors..com
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by nijanigga: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
This is what Nigerian kids are famous at "A 17yr old boy arrested in Benin Airport while attemtin to stowaway in an Arik aircraft. Source AIT Benin news. We are really taking the lead in Edo State."
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Okijajuju1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Future KAMAKAZI Pilot... angry

Anyways... I'm not impressed..

Benin & Akwa Ibom children have been flying without aircraft|airport|trainer or assistance from before they were even born. angry

1 Like

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
In the end times, children will fly planes and use nuclear weapons.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by crackhouse(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
25yr old boy in a 5yr old boy's body, Just like Aki and Paw Paw. Don't be fooled
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nice one bt den what else can I say if nt End Time bomb...sori Thingz
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Abahjoey: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
hmmmmm, great one for the boy. The BEE 3 weighs 100kg, let say the boy weighs 10kg, the instructor 70kg, total of 80kg. frames and engine could account for the remaining 20kg. just wondering how the shit took off
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by UjSizzle(f): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
Asian again!! Dem kids over there are born genius
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by UjSizzle(f): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
His father forced him to walk on snow unclad shocked what happened to social welfare pls? Man needs to be whipped! What if he'd gotten frost bites?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space / I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. / Fantastic Four: 4 Nigerian Teenage Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.