Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World (27250 Views)

Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) / 19-yr-old Girl Attacked By A Tiger In Thailand / World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by brownlord: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
IST TO COMMENT ON PAGE 2 AGAIN, WOW TODAY IS SURELY A GOOD DAY, ADAMA, GOD BLESS YOUR THE WONDERFUL RICE AND BEANS YOU WOKE ME UP WITH

Again am not fully prepared for this speech, i never knew this would make front page in 2nd page, its not by my power, but i want quickly acknowledge the following individual that contributed to my success in making this a success.

First to my mother, she carried me on her womb for 9 months and special thank to my father that deposited me there.

Secondly to all my friends that have encouraged me never to relent in anything i do, i know this was going to happen one day but i never knew it will be so soon.

Third, to my corper girl friend, she has been with me for some days now, only for me to wake up this morning she already prepared rice and beans with egg, but no meat nor fish, but i still thank God because i ate chicken through the egg.

Not forgetting my one and only Mr Oluwaseun Osewa, the agbadagburu, the omienmien omienmien, the odidi gbo oi gbo of Nairaland, for creating this rehabilitation center.

Special thanks also goes to Global COM, that collects 7500 naira from my alawi every month as subscription.

Finally this would not have been possible with out the effort of the follow people

END TIME THINGS CREW.

IST TO COMMENT CREW.

PRICE OF GARR.I CREW

THE POLITICAL THUGS WE HAVE ON NAIRALAND, BOTH PDP AND ACN AND THEIR LEADERS, GBAWE, INSINCERENIGERIAN, BILLY, I FOR CALL ONE OTHER NAME, BUT I NO WON SERVE BAN YET.

ALL THE TRIBAL WARRIORS I NO FORGET UNA.

LASTLY, YOU AND YOU AND YOU THAT TOOK TIME OUT TO READ THIS MY MEANINGLESS IST TO COMMENT SPEECH, I SAY MAY OLUWA MAKE YOU BIGGER AND PUT YOU IN THIS MY POSITION ONE DAY,

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT, AM NOT CARRIED AWAY BY MY SUCCESS TODAY, AM STILL TRYING TO ACHIEVE MORE AND MAY BE ONE DAY I WILL BE THE OP AND THE IST TO COMMENT TOGETHER, I HAVE ALWAYS KNOW THAT IN LIFE

YOUR POSITION TODAY IS ANOTHER MANS DREAM...I LOVE YOU ALL, PLEASE DONT ENVY MY SUCCESS

3 Likes

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by brownlord: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
THEM DEY CRASE, I WAS 9 MONTHS OLD WHEN I STARTED FLYING KIT AND PANASONIC JET, AT AGE 2 I DON DEY USE MOUTH DRIVE CAR FROM BENIN TO ABUJA, SO KINI BIGDI

FOR THE FIRST TIME, LET ME JOIN THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS

#END TIME THINGS#
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by yomip3t(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Oya come fly Striking plane go Syria na !
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by maclatunji: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
martyns303: He can't own a license till he's 17, so on who's license did he made the flight?

Apparently he can get one in China

1 Like

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Okijajuju1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
A Japanese Father allows his son to fly a plane

A Nigerian Parent wouldnt even allow their Children enter inside the plane sef, talkless of sitting behind the cockpit..

The African mentality towards raising children is really poor. My parents wouldnt even allow me play football sef in front of our house. for me to drive popsy's car, I had to steal it.

An African child is raised to be docile and timid. This is what we call good upbringing here..

An Asian Child by the age of 10 is already a Musical maestro that can play atleast two instruments very well. Or is a professional in one field or the other. Some are Chess gurus, others are mathematics whizkids, so are computer geniuses.

AFRICA NEEDS A MENTALITY ADJUSTMENT.. Religion has truly held us back as a Continent.[/b]
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Ochek: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wrong topic. RIGHT TOPIC: The biulding of a Jet Li.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Nancyij37(f): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
OK DAT is cool
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by dljbd1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
...just trying to recall what I was doing at 5 undecided
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by princeonx: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
oko-oloyun:
see your life ordinary china phone u no fit operate.

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Anniettieufia(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wao!
That's amazing .

What does he eats 2 get inspired ?
Wee-wee or Indian hemn ?
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Chinwem(f): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
CHILD ABUSE

1 Like

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
mazizi tonene: All dis fake chinco children.....wetin we no go hear....made in china children wey dey bhv lyk experiment children...d next one go b say 2yr old chinco boy launches missiles 2 syria

Una no go kill pesin for NL grin grin grin
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
undecided
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Lordseyad(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Whats special u'there? Afterall Am also the youngest Nairalander......cheers
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obviously - End time thinz!
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by dnawah(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
Make them no worry,until him grow up.if him say,him want sell pure water nko?(in Fela's voice)
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by felipemadero(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Anopheles™:
If this kid now pilots Dana Aircraft,

hmmmmmm, that'll be the sign of........

make person quote me talk amgrin
endtym thins
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by vivace: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
The boy is a genius but in papa na psycho..
Shebi in get mama, and she sef dey look abi... Okay.

buffenuff: End time things

cheesy
E be like say i'll agree with you guys this time.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Skykid1208(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dis is amazingly amazing,chinko pilot....cheesy
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Velveton: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Creepee
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by vivace: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Okija_juju: A Japanese Father allows his son to fly a plane

A Nigerian Parent wouldnt even allow their Children enter inside the plane sef, talkless of sitting behind the cockpit..

The African mentality towards raising children is really poor. My parents wouldnt even allow me play football sef in front of our house. for me to drive popsy's car, I had to steal it.

An African child is raised to be docile and timid. This is what we call good upbringing here..

An Asian Child by the age of 10 is already a Musical maestro that can play atleast two instruments very well. Or is a professional in one field or the other. Some are Chess gurus, others are mathematics whizkids, so are computer geniuses.

AFRICA NEEDS A MENTALITY ADJUSTMENT.. Religion has truly held us back as a Continent.[/b]

undecided

Musical instruments, arts and the likes? I agree.
Plane? NO.

Why would i allow my 5yr old son to fly a plane
That this boy achieved a mean feat doesnt mean it's the standard grow-up routine for every 5yr old. If you would stop blaming Africa and take a minute to look at this objectively u'll agree that the risks are far greater than the benefits.

We're not talking about a car that can be easily packed along the roadside if something goes wrong.. A freaking plane, where even grown-asss, seasoned, experienced pilots have been known to lose their lives when things go wrong in a cockpit. NO.

My parents did not raise me to be docile or timid, they gave me the kind of education needed to make wise, intelligent decisions and taught me to ignore foolish, unnecessary risks in the name of adventure or glory.
If my son wants to become a pilot, he's free to go take classes when he's old enough to know what he's doing.

No parent in their right mind would deliberately expose their 5yr old to such danger. It's not religion, it's common sense.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Peace1510: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
China na spirit abeg!
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by FBS: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pushing the limits too far,no?
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
All na CHINA made, CHINCO.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Daniel2802(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Me still dy here dy tink hw 2 bcum pilot,5yrs old boy don already become pilot.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Kelvinndubuisi: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Oboy dis is unbelievable cn it be possible
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by CAPTAIN44: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
nawao chinco no dey cari last again ooo, 5yrs old 9ja stil dey suck breast.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Vladm(m): 12:31am On Sep 04, 2013
End tym tinz
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by linokimmy(m): 12:33am On Sep 04, 2013
Lolitua: Lil dude accross d street....if itz so sha b careful
lol lil dude from across the street can I hold a dollar when you get off that plane?...
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Greaaat: 4:18am On Sep 04, 2013
martyns303: He can't own a license till he's 17, so on who's license did he made the flight?

Wetin u expect made china pikin
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Greaaat: 4:24am On Sep 04, 2013
brownlord: IST TO COMMENT ON PAGE 2 AGAIN, WOW TODAY IS SURELY A GOOD DAY, ADAMA, GOD BLESS YOUR THE WONDERFUL RICE AND BEANS YOU WOKE ME UP WITH

Again am not fully prepared for this speech, i never knew this would make front page in 2nd page, its not by my power, but i want quickly acknowledge the following individual that contributed to my success in making this a success.

First to my mother, she carried me on her womb for 9 months and special thank to my father that deposited me there.

Secondly to all my friends that have encouraged me never to relent in anything i do, i know this was going to happen one day but i never knew it will be so soon.

Third, to my corper girl friend, she has been with me for some days now, only for me to wake up this morning she already prepared rice and beans with egg, but no meat nor fish, but i still thank God because i ate chicken through the egg.

Not forgetting my one and only Mr Oluwaseun Osewa, the agbadagburu, the omienmien omienmien, the odidi gbo oi gbo of Nairaland, for creating this rehabilitation center.

Special thanks also goes to Global COM, that collects 7500 naira from my alawi every month as subscription.

Finally this would not have been possible with out the effort of the follow people

END TIME THINGS CREW.

IST TO COMMENT CREW.

PRICE OF GARR.I CREW

THE POLITICAL THUGS WE HAVE ON NAIRALAND, BOTH PDP AND ACN AND THEIR LEADERS, GBAWE, INSINCERENIGERIAN, BILLY, I FOR CALL ONE OTHER NAME, BUT I NO WON SERVE BAN YET.

ALL THE TRIBAL WARRIORS I NO FORGET UNA.

LASTLY, YOU AND YOU AND YOU THAT TOOK TIME OUT TO READ THIS MY MEANINGLESS IST TO COMMENT SPEECH, I SAY MAY OLUWA MAKE YOU BIGGER AND PUT YOU IN THIS MY POSITION ONE DAY,

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT, AM NOT CARRIED AWAY BY MY SUCCESS TODAY, AM STILL TRYING TO ACHIEVE MORE AND MAY BE ONE DAY I WILL BE THE OP AND THE IST TO COMMENT TOGETHER, I HAVE ALWAYS KNOW THAT IN LIFE

YOUR POSITION TODAY IS ANOTHER MANS DREAM...I LOVE YOU ALL, PLEASE DONT ENVY MY SUCCESS

One word you're have kolo finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space / I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. / Fantastic Four: 4 Nigerian Teenage Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.